Bank of Baroda PO 2020: Application Eligibility Exam Dates
Bank of Baroda PO 2020. or BOB PO 2020 Exam. Bank of Baroda has just released the official notification for the Bank of Baroda PO recruitment 2020. The applicants who are unemployed and Graduate can apply for the post of PO in the bank of Baroda to get a job on the post of PO. The exam will take place via online mode.
|Name of Recruitment||BOB (Bank of Baroda) PO Recruitment 2020|
|Application form submission begins||April 2020|
|Last date of Online form submission||May 2020|
|Admit card issue date||May 2020|
|Exam date||May 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for Bank of Baroda PO 2020:
Education – The applicants who want to apply for the Exam must have completed their Graduation or its equivalent from a reputed college or university of India. They must have got a min. of 60% marks in their Graduation. Min. marks secured by the SC/ST candidates must be 55%.
Age limit – The applicants must be having a min. age of 20 years and max. age of 28 years to apply for the Bank of Baroda PO Exam. Age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates. The details of Age relaxation are given below.
- SC/ ST – 05 years
- OBC – 03 years
- Ex-Servicemen/ Domiciled of J & K State – 05 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots: 05 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD)
- GEN – 10 years
- OBC – 13 years
- SC/ ST – 15 years
- The applicants who are about to apply for the Bank of Baroda PO 2020 Exam will have to get admission in the Baroda Manipal School of Banking.
- To get admission in it, they will have to clear the written competitive examination first and then the qualified candidates will be called for Interview.
- After clearing the interview the candidates can get admission in the Baroda Manipal School of Banking.
- After getting the Certificate of PG Course in Banking and Finance of a duration of 9 months the candidates will be then recruited on the posts of PO.
How to Apply Bank of Baroda PO 2020:
- The applicants who are about to apply for the Exam can apply online.
- They can visit the official site of Bank of Baroda to apply for the posts of PO.
- The application process will be continued till the 1st of May.
- The applicants must fill the online form and submit the fees via an online medium like Debit or Credit cards, NEFT, etc.
- There is no need to send the printed application form to the authority.
- The application fees must be paid online for the Bank of Baroda PO 2020 Exam
- The application fees for the Gen. and OBC category is Rs.750
- The application fees for the ST/ST and PH candidates is Rs.100
- The exam will take place in the online mode.
- 2 papers will be there
- I paper will be objective type of 200 marks
- I Paper contains topics like Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, and English Language
- II paper will be descriptive type containing 2 questions from the English Language (each of 50 marks)
- Negative marking of ¼ marks will be there