IBPS PO Admit Card 2021
The IBPS PO Admit Card 2021 for the prelims exam will be provided to the candidates in the month of October 2021. IBPS will release the Admit Card in three phases – The prelims exam, Mains exam and Interview. The exam will be conducted in the month of October 2021. For more details about PO Admit Card read the given article mentioned below.
IBPS PO Admit Card 2021: Important Points
|Issue of admit card for Pre-exam Training||September 2021|
|Pre-exam Admit Card||October 2021|
|Preliminary Exam on||October 2021|
|Main Exam Admit card||November 2021|
|Main Exam date||November 2021|
|Call letter for Interview||January 2021|
IBPS PO Admit Card 2021
- Admit card is the mandatory document and the IBPS will issue only to the registered candidates.
- As in every phase, there will be different admit card which will be issued to the candidates.
- For IBPS Prelims 2021 the admit card will be provided in September month 2021.
- Only shortlisted candidates will able to download their admit card for the mains exam from November 2021 and the examination for mains is scheduled to be held in November, 2021.
- Interview call letter will be released by the IBPS for the recruitment of Probationary Officer in January 2021.
Details required to download Admit Card
- Password/Date of Birth
- Registration Number
Steps to Download IBPS PO Admit Card 2021
- Visit the official site and click on the link given on this page.
- Enter your Roll Number/Registration Number, Date of Birth/Password.
- After entering the details carefully, click on the ‘Submit’.
- IBPS PO Admit Card 2021 will displayed on the screen.
- Download & save it.
- Take a printout of the IBPS PO admit card through the option given on the right hand corner.
Documents required along with the IBPS PO Admit Card 2021
- Driving License
- ID proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Passport sized photographs etc
Contents of the Admit Card
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Application number
- Exam time & date
- Exam venue
- Photograph of the candidate
- Post applied for
- Space for signature and thumb impression
- Space for signature of the invigilator
- Some general instructions for the exam
- Admit card the mandatory document, required for appearing in the examination.
- Without the Admit Card, the invigilator will not permit you to enter the examination hall.
- Take a print out the card and paste a passport-sized colored photo in the designated space.
- Bring one identity proof along with the admit card on the exam date.
- ID proof can be any one of the following: PAN Card / Aadhaar card/Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Passport/ Bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph/Identity Card issued by School etc
- Attach a photocopy of the government photo ID.
- The candidates have to bring the similar original photo ID card as uploaded in the application form.
- Don’t send any hard copy of the admit card will via post to the authority.
- Keep the admit card in a good condition till the time when all process gets completed.