HARYANA LATERAL ENTRY ENTRANCE TEST
Haryana LEET- Haryana Lateral Entry Entrance Test
Haryana LEET or popularly known as LEET is a state-level lateral entry entrance test conducted by Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES). It provides admission into 2nd year/3rd Semester of B.E./B.Tech programs in various Engineering colleges of Haryana. Candidates who have done Diploma in Engineering/Technology or B.Sc in a relevant discipline are eligible to attempt the exam.
Haryana LEET Application Form will be released from April 30, 2019. The application fee will be INR 500 for general and INR 200 for reserved categories.
The exam would take place in the online mode. It will comprise of sections namely – Basic Sciences, Electronics Stream Courses, Mechanical Stream Courses and Other Engineering Streams. Haryana LEET Results will be announced online on both HSTES official website as well as the LEET official website www.onlinetesthry.gov.in, July 07, 2019 (tentative).
LEET 2019 Highlights
|Exam Name||Haryana Lateral Entry Entrance Test (Haryana LEET)|
|Conducting Body||Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES)|
|Type||State-Level Entrance Test|
|Courses||Lateral entry into the 2nd year/3rd semester of Undergraduate Engineering Programs|
|Exam Duration||90 Minutes|
|Eligibility||Diploma in Engineering/Technology or B.Sc in a relevant discipline|
|Official Website||http://www.hstes.org.in (for information & result) www.onlinetesthry.gov.in (for application, admit card and result) www.techadmissionhry.gov.in (for online counseling)|
|Application Fee||INR 500 (General Category) INR 200 (all Reserved Categories)|
|Haryana LEET 2019 Help-Desk (Contact No.)||1800-420-2026 (Toll-Free), 9041006228 (Mobile)|
LEET 2019 Exam Date
LEET 2019 is scheduled tentatively for June 2019. The table indicates the tentative important dates for LEET 2019. The schedule will vary for reserved category candidates like Kashmiri migrants and those claiming Tuition Fee Waiver.
|Availability of LEET Application Form online||April 30, 2019|
|LEET Application Form submission deadline||May 24, 2019|
|Haryana LEET Exam Date||June 05, 2019 – June 08, 2019|
|Declaration of LEET Result||July 07 2019|
|Inter-se-merit Display Starts||June 14, 2019|
|Inter-se-merit Display Closes||August 15, 2019|
|Submission of Online Counseling Fees and Registration||June 2019|
|LEET 2019 off-campus, online Counseling||July 2019|
LEET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must meet the eligibility guidelines issued by HSTES before applying online. The basic LEET 2019 eligibility criteria to apply for the LEET 2019 is mentioned below:
- 3-years Diploma in Engineering/Technology from Haryana State Board of Technical Education (HSBTE) or any equivalent board, with a minimum aggregate score of 45% (42.75% marks for SC candidates)
- B.Sc. Degree from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate score of 45% (42.75 % marks for SC candidates) and studied Mathematics as a compulsory subject in the 10+2 level, provided that these candidates should clear Engineering graphics or Engineering Drawing subjects of Engineering 1st year simultaneously along with the 2nd year subjects.
LEET 2019 Application Form
Haryana LEET 2019 Application Form has been available from April 30, 2019 until May 24, 2019 at the official website. The steps involved in filling the LEET 2019 Application Form are:
- Select the desired program and enter personal details like Name, DOB, Father/Mother’s name, Academic Details, Address Details, Contact Details etc. to complete registration.
- Pick 2 test centers and 2 test slots in order of preference.
- Upload a recent passport-size photo and specimen signature in JPEG format (not exceeding 30 KB and 20 KB file sizes respectively).
- Submit application fee online or offline (e-challan).
- A copy of duly-filled LEET 2019 Application Form along with a unique application number, is generated.
- Candidates should obtain a printout of this filled-in Application Form for future reference.
LEET 2019 Application Fee
|Reserved Category (SC/BC/PH/FF/TFW/KM/Female Candidate)||INR 200|
The Application Fees for LEET 2019 can be paid using either online or offline modes.
- Online Fees payment can be completed through the integrated payment gateway via Debit/Credit Cards or Net Banking.
- In order to pay the application fee through offline mode, take a print of the e-challan from the website, and pay cash at any nearest branch of Axis Bank or Punjab National Bank.
LEET 2019 Admit Card
Applicants can download their Admit Cards from the official website www.onlinetesthry.gov.in expectantly mid-May 2019 onwards. On the day of exam, candidates are required to carry in person two printouts of the LEET 2019 Admit Card, attested copies of applicants’ passport-size photo and one valid Photo ID proof to the exam center.
Steps to download LEET 2019 Admit Card online are:
- Visit the official website and find the link “Haryana LEET 2019 Admit Card”
- Enter Application Number and DOB.
- The Admit Card is displayed on the screen.
- Check details printed on the Admit card and print multiple copies of the same.
LEET 2019 Exam Pattern
LEET 2019 is an online, objective-MCQ type examination. The paper is split into 4 sections, posing questions to test technical knowledge and basic sciences.
LEET 2019 Result
LEET 2019 will be announced online on both HSTES official website as well as the LEET official website www.onlinetesthry.gov.in, in June 2019 (tentative). There is no provision for the re-evaluation of result and HSTES will entertain no requests for the same.
To download LEET 2019 Score Card, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website and click on the link “Haryana LEET 2019 Results”
- Enter Application Number and DOB.
- The Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and print multiple copies of the result
In case of two candidates scoring equal marks, the following tie-break criteria will be adopted by the board:
- Candidates with the higher score in Mathematics will be ranked higher.
- Thereafter, score in Physics will be considered.
- In case the tie persists, an aggregate score of all Engineering subjects of the OLET will be considered.
- The final tie-breaking criteria is age – Older candidate will be given preference over the younger one.
LEET 2019 Counselling
- Candidates need to register online on www.techadmissionshry.gov.in to take part in LEET online counseling and deposit the requisite counseling fee of INR 500 (for all candidates) through either online or offline mode.
- Candidates must also submit their choice of programs and colleges in accordance with the eligibility criteria specified by HSTES. The fee structure of various self-financing technical institutions is available on the website www.techeduhry.gov.in. LEET Counseling Process is expected to commence from July 2019. In total 124 engineering colleges are expected to take part in the seat allotment process.
- Two sessions of counselling will be held for Govt. / Govt. Aided / University Department and 75% seats of Self Financing Institutes. After this, no session shall be held.