Updated on: October 21, 2019
MAT 2019 exam registration process has opened on October 10, 2019, both for paper-based and computer-based MAT exams. MAT 2019 score will be valid for MBA admission 2020 in more than 400 MBA colleges in India. MAT Registration and application can be submitted online only. The last date to apply for MAT 2019 exam is December 1, 2019, for Paper-Based MAT and December 6 for a computer-based MAT exam.
The paper Based MAT 2019 exam date is December 8, 2019, and the MAT computer-based December 2019 exam date is December 14, 2019.
Conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA), Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is one of the most popular National level MBA/PGDM entrance exams of moderate difficulty level. The biggest advantage of taking the MAT 2019 exam is that you are given the facility to choose up to 5 Management Institutes accepting MAT 2019 exam scores free of cost. Your MAT exam scores will be sent to them without paying any additional fees. The choices can be filled in the space given in the MAT registration form.
While the MAT 2019 Registration Last Dates for different modes of MAT exams are different, the result date for both the exams is the same. The Paper-based MAT 2019 exam time and duration is from 10 AM to 12.30 PM while the computer-based MAT exam is scheduled in different time slots.
MAT 2019 December exam registration fee for one MAT exam is Rs.1550/- and for two MAT exams, it is Rs.2650/-. There is only MAT online registration 2019 and the offline MAT registration process has been discontinued now.
MAT Exam & Registration: Key Highlights
One of the most important but easier MBA entrance exam has the following key highlights:
|MAT EXAM Conducting Body||All India management Association (AIMA)|
|Total MAT Exam in a year||Held in Feb.May.Sept,Dec.|
|No of MBA College Under MAT 2019||400+|
|No of MAT Exam in 2019||Two (One more PBT MAT Acepted after CBT)|
|Mode of MAT 2019 Exam||1 Paper Based & 1 Computer Based MAT Exam|
|No of MAT 2019 Exam You cam Apply for||2|
|MAT Exam Application Fee||Rs.1500/-for 1 Exam ,RS.2650/-2 Exam|
|MAT Full Form||Management Apptitute Test|
|MAT Score validity for MBA Admission||One Academic Session|
|Total Question in MAT Exam||200|
|Sectional Division in MAT Exam||5 Section with 40 Question In each Section|
|MAT Exam Difficulty Level||Easy to Moderate|
|Required MAT Exam Percentile for MBA Admission in Top Colleges||90+|
|Importance of Taking MAT Exam||Offers MBA Admission 2020 in 400 MBA colleges and opportunity to improve rank & score|
|MAT Exam Registraion Process||Online|
MAT 2019 Registration Dates for December 2019 Exam:
MAT Exam Registration 2019 is open now. There is only one process for MAT 2019 Registration and that is the MAT 2019 online registration. The revised MAT registration dates for each MAT registration activity are shared below:
|MAT 2019 Online Registration Activity||MAT 2019 Registration Date|
|MAT Registration Date 2019 for paper based (PBT) & Computer Based Test (CBT)||October 10,2019|
|MAT Registration 2019 last date apply for PBT||December 1,2019|
|MAT 2019 Registration last date apply for CBTExam||December 6,2019|
|MAT Registraion Fee (one exam PBT or CBT)||Rs.1550/|
|MAT Registration fee (Two exam PBT or CBT)||Rs.2650/|
- You cannot go for offline MAT Exam Registration 2019.
- It is very much important to complete the MAT 2019 Registration before the MAT 2019 Registration Last Date.
- One of the important points to note about MAT 2019 Registration is that you can register for only PBT or PBT and CBT exams while finalizing your MAT exam 2019 registration online with an additional nominal MAT registration fees
- AIMA has emphasized that MAT online registration 2019 will be treated as complete only after making payment of MAT registration fee
- The MAT registration fee includes GST also
MAT 2019 Online Registration: Last Date December 1
MAT 2019 online registration process for paper-based MAT closes on December 1, 2019, and the MAT online registration 2019 for CBT MAT closes on December 6, 2019. You should register online at the AIMA website link for MAT exam and can pay through Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card)/Net Banking.
Upload Images on MAT registration Form
The MAT registration process is online now. You need to complete the MAT 2019 Registration only. The three mandatory things without which your MAT registration will not be complete are:
- Upload digital image of your photograph
- Upload a digital image of a signature
- Make a payment of MAT Registration Fee Online
Please note to retain a Printout of MAT Registration Form for reference
MAT 2019 Offline Registration: Not Available Now
AIMA earlier allowed to submit the MAT Registration & application offline in hard copy. However, the MAT offline registration process has been discontinued now.
No Purchase of MAT offline Forms
AIMA earlier also allowed to purchase MAT Registration & application forms. The facility to buy MAT 2019 registration forms is withdrawn now. Earlier you could obtain MAT registration Form with MAT Bulletin/CD against cash payment of Rs.1,550/-(Inclusive of GST) for one MAT or Rs.2650/- for both the MAT exams from listed Study Centres of AIMA or from AIMA, New Delhi. Earlier, the candidates could also buy the MAT exam registration forms from the designated AIMA Nodal centers across India. However, this facility stands withdrawn now.
Step by Step MAT Registration Guide
Following are the key steps to complete MAT exam registration 2019:
Step-1: Create a login
New candidates going for MAT 2019 registration need to visit the AIMA MAT website and click on New Candidate to Create a login.
You have to fill the details to create Login. You must have a valid email ID for applying online. Press the button “Submit”. Once you fill the information in the form, it will not be changed.
The confirmation for the MAT Exam Registration 2019 will also be sent on your email as entered in the form. Please note that the Email-ID and Date of birth as filled by you will be used to login to the MAT website to fill the MAT online registration.
Step 2: Fill the MAT Registration 2019 Form
- Once you receive the MAT exam 2019 registration number, you need to log in as an already registered candidate.
- Login with the registered id, complete the MAT online registration and application form, upload the scanned photograph and signature and make payment.
- Fill the details on the MAT online registration form.
- Since your MAT eligibility is screened based on the information furnished by you, you are required to exercise care to correctly furnish the details of your Qualification, etc.
- While filling the MAT registration form online, please save the information by clicking the button “SAVE”.
- In case you wish to edit any information you can do that by login again using Email‐ID and Date of birth
- After editing the information, make sure to save the information by clicking the button “SAVE”.
Step 3: Upload Images on MAT Registration Form 2019
- The photograph must be a recent passport size color picture. Make sure that the picture is in color, taken against a light-colored, preferably white background, and has no harsh shadows.
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Ensure that both ears are visible in the picture. Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- The image should only be in .jpg or .jpeg format. The size of the file should not be more than 75 kb and not less than 20kb.
- Sign on white paper with Black ink pen and scan it.
- Scan the signature area only and not the entire page
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50 kb.
- This signature would appear on the MAT Admit Card
- If the signature image does not match the signature on the answer sheet at the time the written test and at the time of Interview, the candidature will be canceled.
- The image of scanned signature in jpg/jpeg format and size should also not exceed 50KB and should not be less than 5KB
Step 5: View MAT Registration summary
Your MAT application is complete now. You can view the application details by clicking the button ‘View Application’ and can take a print out of the same for your record.
Required documents for MAT Registration 2019
Before starting to fill up the MAT 2019 online registration, you should keep ready with you the following details & documents:
- Valid Email ID (the email should be valid for at least 1 year)
- Personal details
- Educational qualification details
- Image of scanned photograph in jpg/jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB
- Image of scanned signature in jpg/jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB
- Debit / Credit Card/Net Banking details while making an online payment.
MAT Exam Registration: Important things to Remember
- Documents Required for MAT exam 2019 registration (As shared above)
- MAT 2019 Registration dates especially the MAT 2019 registration last date
- Key guidelines to complete the MAT December 2019 Registration
- Editing options before submission of MAT exam December 2019 registration form
- Permitted payment options for MAT December 2019 registration