SSC MTS 2020
SSC MTS 2020 National Level Online/Offline Test
STAFF SELTION COMMISSION MULTITASKING EXAM
Paper 2 Admit Card (Out), Exam Date, Pattern and Syllabus
Staff Selection Commission conducts SSC MTS exam in two stages – Paper 1 (Computer Based Test) and Paper 2 (Descriptive Test). SSC MTS 2020 Paper 1 was conducted from 2nd June 2020 while Paper 2 will be held on 1st March 2021 एसएससी एमटीएस के बारे में हिंदी में पढ़ें
Latest: SSC MTS Admit Cards for Paper 2 has been released at regional websites – Download Here
- Paper 2 is a descriptive test having one essay/ letter writing a question of 50 marks.
- As per SSC MTS Exam Pattern, candidates can write the essay in any one of the languages included in the 8th schedule on the Indian constitution.
- SSC MTS Result 2020 for Paper 1 was released on November 5, 2020, along with the final answer keys and question papers.
- Candidates who qualified in Paper 1 by clearing SSC MTS Cutoff are eligible to appear for Paper 2 on 1st March 2021 (Revised).
- Paper 2 is a qualifying paper, performance in Paper 1 solely will determine the merit of the candidate to appear for the document verification process.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2020 is conducted by Staff Selection Commission for Multi-tasking Staff post in various government departments and offices. The multi-tasking staff is a general central service group ‘C’ non-gazetted, the non-ministerial post that falls under Pay band-1 (Rs.5200 – 20200) + Grade Pay Rs.1800. SSC MTS salary comes to be around Rs.18000- Rs.22000. Check Selection Process
SSC MTS Recruitment 2020
The highlights about the exam have been tabulated below:
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Paper 1- Online ,Paper 2-Offline|
|Minimum Eligibility||10th Pass|
|Medium of Examination||Hindi/English|
|Expected Number of seats||10000 Seats Read About SSC MTS Job Profile and Salary|
SSC MTS Exam Dates 2020
SSC MTS 2020 exam dates have been released. Candidates can take a look at the exam schedule tabulated below:
[table id=882 / responsive=scroll]
SSC MTS Eligibility 2020 – Age Limit and Qualifications
Candidates who aspire to appear for the exam should check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The basic eligibility for SSC MTS 2020 is as follows-
Educational Qualifications– Minimum 10th pass or equivalent from a recognized board.
SSC MTS Age Limit 2020 – Candidates age should be between 18 to 25 years as on August 1, 2020. Age relaxation is provided for a reserved category-
- SC/ST and Domiciled in the state of J&K (general)- Upto 5 years relaxation
- OBC and Ex-servicemen (general)- Up to 3 years relaxation
- PH (GEN) and Domiciled in the state of J&K (SC/ST)- Up to 5 years relaxation
- PH (OBC) – Up to 8 years
- PH (SC/ST) – up to 10 years
- Ex-servicemen (OBC)- up to 3 years
- Ex-servicemen (SC/ST) and Domiciled in the state of J&K (OBC)- up to 8 years
Note: Date of birth which has been recorded in the senior secondary education will be taken into consideration.
Nationality – Must be a citizen of India or should belong to Bhutan and Nepal.
SSC MTS Application Form 2020
SSC MTS online form was available from 2nd June 2020. Following are the steps to apply online for SSC MTS 2020:
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website – ssc.nic.in.
- Look for the tab “Notice”. Click on the tab and search “application form”.
- Read the pre-instructions carefully.
- Complete the process of registration by providing the details such as your name, mobile number and email id.
Step 2: Filling SSC MTS Online Form 2020
- Log in to the system with the details of the registration number and password.
- Complete the details of education related to class X, XII, and graduation (whichever is applicable).
- Upload the marks obtained in percentage.
- Provide the details of the father’s name, mother’s name and set up a security question as per your choice from the drop-down.
Step 3: Uploading Photograph and Signature
- Once all the educational qualification has been successfully filled, then upload the scanned copy of your photograph and signature.
- The size of the photograph and signature must not be more than 50KBs and 20KBs respectively.
- The photograph must be colored one with a light background and signature must be done in the running handwriting.
Step 4: Payment of SSC MTS Application Fee
- The application fee has to be paid according to the category details.
- Payment can be done by BHIM UPI/Netbanking/credit/ debit card or e-challan.
- A confirmation mail will be sent once the application fee has been paid.
SSC MTS Registration Fee
Candidates can make application fee payment via debit/credit and/or SBI challan. The fee once paid will not be refunded.
SSC MTS Admit Card 2020
SSC MTS 2020 Admit Card for Paper 2 has been released on November 15, 2020. The notification for the same is published at the official regional website of the Staff Selection Commission.
SSC MTS Admit Card is a mandatory document to be carried to the exam center. Here are a few steps to download it-
- Log on to the regional website of SSC (as per your region).
- Click on the link given to download SSC Multitasking (Non-Technical) Staff Admit Card.
- Fill in your registration number and ID along with captcha code.
- The hall ticket will appear on your computer screen.
- Check and Verify all the details and download it.
The candidates must go through the admit card and in case there are any printing mistakes should immediately contact the office.
List of SSC MTS Exam Centers 2020
Candidates can choose their SSC MTS 2020 Exam Centers according to their preferences. The candidates must select the centers carefully as no change of centers of Examination will be allowed under any circumstances.
SSC MTS 2020 Exam Pattern
The paper pattern for SSC MTS saw a change in the previous year’s session of the exam.
- The exam consists of two papers i.e. Paper I & paper 2.
- Paper I is an objective type paper in which 0.25 marks are deducted for every wrong answer.
- Paper-II is a descriptive type of exam in which a short essay has to be written in English or any other language. Elementary language skills are judged.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern – Paper 1:
|Parts||Subject||No.of Question||Marks||Duration of Exam||Duration of Exam for PWD Candidates|
|II||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25||90 minutes||120 minutes|
|Total||4 Section||100 Questions||100 Marks||1.5 Hours||2 Hours|
SSC MTS Exam Pattern – Paper 2:
|Subject||Max.Marks||Duration of exam||Duration of exam for PWD Candiadtes|
|One start Essay/letter in English or any other language included in the 8th schedule of the Consititution||50 Marks||30 minutes||40 minutes|
SSC MTS Syllabus 2020
SSC MTS comprises of 2 Papers. For Paper 1, candidates have to study the following sections:
- General English
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Numerical Aptitude
- General Awareness
While for Paper 2, candidates must be thorough with essay writing and letter writing skills.
Following are the section-wise topics and their weight for the exam:
SSC MTS Syllabus – General Intelligence and Reasoning
|Chapters||Number of Question|
|Classification||3 or 4|
|Analogy||3 or 4|
|Code-Decoding||1 or 2|
|Word formation||1 or 2|
|Arranging word in meaningful order||1 or 2|
|Venn diagram||1 or 2|
|Direction distances||0 or 1|
|Blood Relation||1 or 2|
|Missing Numbers||1 or 4|
|Puzzles||2 or 4|
|Series||4 or 6|
|Verbal and non -verbal reasoning||5 or 6|
SSC MTS Syllabus – Numerical Aptitude
|Topic||Number of Questions|
|Simplification||1 or 2|
|Interest||1 or 3|
|Percentage||1 or 2|
|Ratio and pro portion||1 or 2|
|Average||1 or 2|
|Problem on Age||0 or 1|
|Speed Distance and time||2 or 3|
|Profilt or Loss||5 or 7|
|Number Series||0 or 1|
|Number System||0 or 1|
|Mensuration||2 or 3|
|DI||2 or 3|
|Time and Work||1 or 3|
|Mixture Problems||0 or 1|
|Algebra||1 or 2|
|Geometry||0 or 1|
|Trigonometry||0 or 1|
SSC MTS Syllabus – General English
|Topic||Number of Questions|
|Reading Comprehensive||5 (1 Passage)|
|Fill In the blanks||3|
|Phrases or idioms||3|
|One word Subsitution||3|
SSC MTS Syllabus – General Awareness
|Topic||No. of Questions|
How to Check SSC MTS Result 2020?
The result for SSC MTS 2020 is declared in two stages. Candidates who will secure the cutoff as per their category prescribed by SSC in paper 1 will be called for paper 2.
Candidates will be provided an appointment letter to the post of multitasking staff as per their ranks on the merit list. Follow the steps below to check the SSC MTS Result 2020:
- Log onto the official website – ssc.nic.in
- Click on the RESULTS option available on the top right corner of the page.
- Select your region and the name of the examination for which you want to see the result.
- The results will appear in a PDF format. The candidates whose roll numbers are on the list will be called for the 2nd paper.
- Save the PDF document for future use.
SSC MTS Cutoff 2020
The cutoff for SSC MTS 2020 will be released along with the declaration of result and it will be published region wise.
Here is the cutoff of the previous year for reference-
|Daman and Diu||62||45||45||45|
|Gujrat,Dadar And Nagar Haveli||62||45||57.5||57.5|
|Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry||84||78.5||72.75||72.75|
SSC MTS Selection Process 2020
SSC MTS Selection Process 2020 will be a two-stage procedure. Candidates will have to clear Paper 1 to proceed to the next stage which is Paper 2.
- After the declaration of Paper 1 result, a list of qualifying candidates will be out.
- Those who qualify, according to the SSC MTS 2020 Cutoff, will appear for paper 2 – descriptive paper.
- The descriptive paper is qualifying in nature, it marks will not be added while preparing the final merit list.
- Post declaration of paper 2 result, candidates who qualify are called for Document Verification Process.
Given below is the list of documents that are to be carried at the time of document verification for SSC MTS Selection Process 2019.
- Qualification Certificates
- Proof of Identity (Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Voter ID, etc.)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
- Category Certificate for the Reserved Category Candidates
- Proof of Residence
SSC MTS 2020 FAQs
Q1. How can I apply for the SSC MTS 2020 exam?
You can apply online for the exam on the official website i.e. ssc.nic.in.
Q2. What is the selection process of the SSC MTS 2020 exam?
SSC MTS 2020 will be conducted in two stages- paper 1 and paper 2. Paper 1 is qualifying in nature while Paper 2 will determine the merit of the candidate to appear for the document verification process.
Q3. When will the registration for SSC MTS 2020 exam start?
The registration for the SSC MTS recruitment 2020 will start on 2nd June 2020