WBJEE JENPARH 2021: Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria
The WBJEE JENPARH 2021 will be organized by the WBJEEB for selection of the candidates into different medical courses such as nursing, physiotherapy, electrophysiology, etc. Enrolment will be offered to the candidates into the medical colleges of West Bengal state only. Although there is no restriction to domicile for admissions but reservations will only be given to the candidates belonging to the state. Candidates who wish to appear for the exam first need to fill and submit their online application form. The application form is expected to release in the month of January 2021 and exam to be held in May 2021. Candidates are suggested to ensure their eligibility criteria before applying for the exam.
Candidates clearing the WBJEE JENPARH exam 2021 will be granted admission into the following courses as per their choice & eligibility:
- B.Sc Nursing
- BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
- BASLP (Bachelor of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology)
- BMLT (Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology)
- B.Sc CCT (Critical Care Technology)
- B.Sc OTT (Operation Theatre Technology)
- B.Sc PT (Perfusion Technology)
- B.Sc PA (Physician Assistant)
- B.Sc Electrophysiology
- B.Sc RIS (Radiology & Imaging Sciences)
- B.Sc Dialysis
WBJEE JENPARH 2021 Important Dates
Check out the important dates (tentative) related to WBJEE JENPARH 2021 from the table below:
|Online application form release date||4th week of January 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||2nd week of February 2021|
|Starting of correction in application||2nd week of February 2021|
|Last date for making correction||3rd week of February 2021|
|Issue of electronic admit card||1st week of May 2021|
|Date of entrance test||2nd week of May 2021|
|Result declaration||1st week of June 2021|
WBJEE JENPARH 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The basic eligibility to appear for the WBJEE JENPARH 2021 exam is provided below:
- Only Indian national candidates are eligible to apply.
- For B.Sc Nursing & BPT courses: The minimum age of the candidates should be 17 years. There is no limit to maximum age
- For BALSP course: Age of the candidates should be between 17 and 25 years.
- For BMLT, CCT, OTT, PT, PA, Electro Physiology, RIS & Dialysis courses: The lower and upper age limit is 17 years and 40 years respectively.
- For B.Sc Nursing course: The candidates should have passed their class 12th exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English scoring not less than 45% marks in aggregate (40% for OBC/ PWD/ SC/ ST candidates).
- For BALSP course: A pass in class 12th exam with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics/ Computer Science/ Statistics/ Electronics/ Psychology and at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% for OBC/ PWD/ SC/ ST candidates) is required.
- For BPT, BMLT, CCT, OTT, PT, PA, Electro Physiology, RIS & Dialysis courses: Those who have cleared class 12th exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English and Vernacular subjects with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% for OBC/ PWD/ SC/ ST candidates) are eligible.
WBJEE JENPARH 2021 Application Form
The WBJEE JENPARH application form 2021 is expected to release in the month of January 2021. Candidates can get below the step by step instructions to fill the application form. However, they are suggested to ensure their eligibility first.
- Applicants will have to register themselves providing details such as name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, gender, identification type and number.
- Contact details such as address, district, state, email address, phone number, etc will also be asked.
- The candidates then need to choose a password and select security question and answer. After submitting these details, registration will complete.
- An application number will be generated after this. This number along with password created can be used to open the application form.
- Into the application form, details like domicile, category, PWD status, religion, nationality, exam city choice, etc need to be provided.
- Candidates also need to upload their photograph and signature into the form in scanned format.
- The application form can then be submitted along with the prescribed amount of application fee.
- On successful submission, the candidates will be redirected to the confirmation page. This page should be downloaded and kept for future reference.
- The non-refundable application fee for JENPARH exam will be INR 500.
- Payment of the application fee can be done online using the facility of net banking/ debit card/ credit card.
Application form correction
- A window will be provided to the candidates for making any kind of correction in the application form.
- Candidates will be able to make any changes in the data entered in the form during this window only.
- However, no editing will be possible into the details provided during the initial registration.
- Board will not make any correction into the form on behalf of the candidates.
WBJEE JENPARH Exam Pattern 2021
The exam pattern overview for WBJEE JENPARH 2021 is provided below:
- Number of papers: 2
- Duration of exam: 2 hours (each paper)
- Total marks: 200
- Type of questions: Objective type
- Question paper language: English & Bengali
- Mode of exam: Offline (OMR based)
- Marking scheme: For each right answer, 2 marks will be awarded
- Negative marking: For each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted
|Papers||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
|Physics & Chemistry||100||200|
WBJEE JENPARH 2021 Admit Card
- Admit card for JENPARH exam will be published online and can be downloaded by the candidates from the official WBJEEB website.
- A printout of the downloaded admit card should be taken by the candidates to be carried to the exam center.
- Details related to the candidates and that to the exam like name, roll number, venue, schedule, etc will be printed on the admit card.
- Entry into the examination hall will only be granted to the candidates with a valid admit card.
- Candidates are suggested to keep their admit card safe even after the exam as it will be required during counseling and admission.
WBJEE JENPARH 2021 Result
- It is expected that the online result of the entrance exam will be declared in the month of June 2021.
- Result will be published in the form of rank card containing overall rank and total score of the candidates.
- Candidates can view and download their rank card by logging in to their account using their application number and password.
- All candidates who appear for the exam will be issues rank card but only those who are allotted a rank will be eligible for admissions.
WBJEE JENPARH 2021 Counseling
- The board will release a separate notification with the details of the counseling process on its website.
- During counseling, the candidates will be allowed to provide their choice for the institutes in which they seek admission.
- Documents of the shortlisted candidates will also be verified and therefore they are suggested to bring their original documents with them during reporting.
- Based on the rank of the candidates and the choice provided by them in counseling, seats will be allotted to them.
WBJEE JENPARH FAQs 2021
If I do not wish to appear for the entrance exam anymore, can I get a refund on the application fee?
The application fee once submitted can neither be refunded no transferred under any circumstances.
Can I download my confirmation page at any later stage, in case I lost it?
In case you lose your application confirmation page, you can get a duplicate copy from the Board by making a request for the same. This facility will only be available till 60 days after the result announcement and upon payment of Rs. 500/- as processing fee.
I lost my admit card for the exam. Where can I get duplicate one?
The provision to download the admit card will be available only till the date of examination. After that, if anyone requires a duplicate admit card, he/she can contact the board but only till 60 days after the exam. A processing fee of Rs. 500/- via demand draft should also be submitted.
Is there any provision to get a copy of the rank card if I lost my original one?
Candidates who need a duplicate rank card can contact the board for the same till 60 days after the declaration of the result. A processing fee of Rs. 500/- via demand draft should also be submitted.
In case of query, who should I contact?
For any query regarding the entrance exam, the candidates can contact the Controller of Examinations via the following methods:
- Contact address: The Controller of Examinations, West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board, AQ-13/1, Sector V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700091
- Phone number: 1800 1023 781, 1800 3450 050