Showing all 2 results
The Bhilai Institute of Technology (BIT), Durg was set up in 1986. This is a private college approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The Institute is affiliated to Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University (CSVTU). The college offers Doctoral Programmes (Ph.D), Management Programme (MBA) in the Full Time as well as Part-Time mode, Computer Applications (MCA), Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) courses in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, and Information Technology. It also offers Master of Technology courses in all disciplines.
Location: The Bhilai House, Durg, Chhattisgarh is located at Bhilai House, Durg, Chhattisgarh. It is about 54 km away from the Swami Vivekanand Airport, Raipur and about 1 km away from the Durg Junction. The nearest bus depot is about 3 km away from the institution. The institute is easily accessible.
Accreditations and Collaborations:
National Board of Accreditation (NBA)
Collaborations: BIT has the collaborations with the following institutions and universities.
European Exchange Fellowship Programme. Charles University, Prague, Czechoslovakia.
Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand.
Inter-University Consortium, Indore(M.P.)
Meteorological Society of India, New Delhi
- The application process is online for all the programs. Candidates can register through Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Raipur website.
- The minimum eligibility for admission in B.E course is a 10+2 pass in Science stream with at least 45% marks (40% for OBC/ST/SC) along with a valid score in JEE Main or CG PET counselling.
- B.Pharm program requires a 10+2 pass with PCB as main subjects along with Chhattisgarh Pre- Pharmacy Test score (CG PPHT) followed by counselling.
- For admission in M.E, the candidates must have passed B.E/B.Tech in the relevant field and must have obtained a valid rank in GATE.
- MBA program needs a graduation degree in relevant discipline with 50% marks in aggregate. The score in CMAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA or CAT is mandatory to secure a final seat.
- For admission in MCA, the candidates must be a graduate and should appear for Pre-MCA test or National Institute of Technology Master of Computer Applications Common Entrance Test (NIMCET). MCA integrated is also offered to the candidates.
- For Diploma courses, the candidates must have passed in 10+2 with Mathematics and Science as mandatory subjects. Final admission is offered on the basis of three-phase PPT counselling.
- The candidates should have passed B.Pharm with at least 55% marks (50% for OBC/SC/ST) along with a good GPAT score to secure admission in the M.Pharm program.
- DTE, Raipur conducts multiphase institute level counseling in online mode to grant admission in theses UG and PG courses.
- 12%, 32% and 14% of the total seats are reserved for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC classes of Chhattisgarh state. The college also reserves 30% seats for women candidates.