Showing 1–12 of 56 results
Aryabhatta Degree College(ADC)
- DSPSR is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
- Texas A&M University-Commerce, Commerce, Texas, USA
- Faculty of Economics and Management, Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra, Slovak Republic
- ICE Academy, London, UK
- Harrow International Business School (HIBS), London, UK
- Australian Institute of Business Administration, Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
- Faculty of Engineering, University of Szeged, Hungary
- University of Debrecen, Debrecen, Hungary
- Agricultural Economics Research Institute, Budapest, Hungary
- Faculty of Water and Environmental Management, Szent Istvan University, Godollo, Hungary
- Faculty of Economics and Social Science, Szent Istvan University, Godollo, Hungary
- The Global Open University, Holland
- NSS: National Service Scheme is a public service programme that has the youth of the nation that works for the upliftment and betterment of society. Students can be a part of the NSS unit and be a part of various social service activities and help the underprivileged section of society.
- Dans Dansuri - The Dance Society: The motive of this society is to encourage dancers to continue with their passion for art and to exhibit their dancing skills.
- Clix - The Photography Society: This club provides a platform for all photographers and students who are keen to learn photography. Students can share their ideas, vision, photographs and technical knowledge with the interest.
- Rangmanch - The Dramatics Society: The members of this club conducts stage plays, street plays, mono-acting and acting workshops in this club.
- Kalakriti - The Fine Arts Society: The members of this club encourages the students who are interested in arts and organise competitions like Sketching, Poster-making, Card-making, Folder - making, Calligraphy, Cartooning Sketching, Poster-making, Card-making, Folder - making, Calligraphy, Cartooning, etc. Interested students can participate.
- To create best quality human resource by developing the innate talent of our candidates.
- To offer conducive environment for holistic development of personality and improve the overall educational performance.
- To inculcate the soul of Secularism, Nationalism, Communal Harmony & Rationalism.
- To inculcate control as a value method and motivate youth to render service to the society at large.
- Time Table B.C.A. 1,3,5 Sem 2018-19
- Time Table B.Com. 1,3,5 Sem 2018-19
- Time Table B.Sc. 1,3,5 Sem 2017-18
- Time Table BA 1,3,5 Sem 2018-19
- Time Table PG 1 & 3Sem 2018-19
The institution was established in 1995 with a campus size of 1 acre. The total number of students enrolled in FIIB Delhi is 390 with a faculty size of 19. Fortune Institute of International Business is approved by the AICTE and it offers a PGDM programme in management which has been granted equivalence to an M.B.A degree by the Association of Indian University (AIU). Fortune Institute of International Business offers a variety of facilities and infrastructure to its students. It also provides scholarships to meritorious and deserving students. Fortune Institute of International Business offers placement opportunities to all the students who have completed their course.
The mission of the institute is to advance management experience and produce industry and socially relevant leader-managers. The vision of the institute is to guide students to make the right career choice and make the right decisions in their life.