Showing 1–12 of 66 results
- ACB is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
- NIIT, Faridabad
- National Service Scheme (NSS): It is a social service program that works for the betterment of society through community service. The students of NSS help the underprivileged people of society so that they can have a better life.
- National Cadet Corps (NCC): NCC works to serve the nation and spread the spirit of patriotism amongst the young people. It also encourages the young minds to join the armed forces and work selflessly for the nation ensuring that serving the nation will be their first priority.
Amity University Gurugram was established in 2010 and is a private university. The university has been approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC). Amity University Gurugram is located in the state of Haryana and the university has a campus area of around 110 acres. The total number of students enrolled in the university is more than 4800 and the total number of faculty members is more than 350.
Amity Gurugram courses are offered at four levels - UG, PG, PG Diploma and Doctoral levels. More than 160 courses are offered by the university which includes both full time and part-time courses. Amity University Gurugram courses are offered with a large number of specialisations. The Architecture courses of the university have been accredited by the Council of Architecture and the Nursing courses have been accredited by the Indian Nursing Council.
Many scholarships are offered by the Amity University Gurugram to its students. Amity Gurugram scholarships include Fast Track admission-cum-scholarships, sports scholarships, scholarships for programmes after 10+2, etc. Amity University Gurugram placements are the responsibility of the Corporate Resource Centre. The placement department stays in touch with the industry and keeps itself up to date with the changes in the corporate sector. Various training programmes are also conducted by the department.
Amity University Gurugram offers many facilities to its students. These facilities include libraries, hostels, sports facilities, medical facilities and many more. High-speed wireless internet connectivity is provided to the students. The university also has banking facilities on the campus. Amity University Gurugram auditoriums have the capacity to seat up to 1000 people.
Amity University Gurugram Location
Amity University Gurugram address is Amity University Valley, Gurugram, Haryana. Amity University Gurugram is 41 km from the Indira Gandhi International Airport. The nearest railway station is the Gurgaon Railway Station and it is 30 km from the university. Amity University Block A Bus Stand is the nearest bus stop at a distance of 400 meters.
- Bharat Pvt. Industrial Training Institute 2022 Application structure will get started in the long stretch of June 2022.
- Applicants will have the option to fill the application structure by means of online mode.
- No applicants will get any application structure by means of post or messenger.
- Just a one-time enrollment office will be required for going to each of the three rounds of guiding.
- Applicants should give all subtleties like name, email ID, telephone number, capability and scholastic subtleties and each other detail.
- Mistaken application structure will be dismissed so up-and-comers must fill the application structure cautiously.
- While filling application structure, up-and-comers will likewise need to pick course according to their advantage.
- Transfer examined the picture of photo, signature and other required archives in the application structure.
- Finally, remember to take the printout of filled in application structure for future reason.
- 8th/ 10th Mark sheet
- Character certificate
- Residence certificate
- Date of Birth (D.O.B) certificate
- Category certificate
- Valid ID proof (DL, Aadhar card, Pan Card etc.)
Central University of Haryana, Mahendergarh
The Central University of Haryana, Mahendergarh also known as CUH is a central university that emerged in the year 2009. It is one of the 15 central universities established by MHRD, Govt. of India under the 11th five-year plan of 2007-2012. Central University of Haryana, Mahendergarh is fully funded by the UGC. The main objective of theCentral University of Haryana, Mahendergarh is to educate and provide manpower training for the development of the country, and to disseminate and advance knowledge through innovations and teaching and learning processes in interdisciplinary studies and research.
The Central University of Haryana, Mahendergarh aims to develop enlightened citizenship of a knowledge in society for peace, prosperity of individuals, nation and the world, through promotion of innovative learning and creative endeavors. The Central University of Haryana, Mahendergarh offers Undergraduate courses in Engineering and Postgraduate courses in various streams like Arts, Science, and Commerce. Admissions at Central University of Haryana courses are done on several entrance exams conducted at the national and state levels.