Showing all 3 results
Anand College of Architecture(ACA) Anand College of Architecture (ACA) is the Leading Institution, situated in Agra, granting instruction in the order of Architecture and unified zones of study. A unit of the Sharda Group of Institutions (SGI), it is co-situated inside the 'Anand Technical Campus', alongside the Anand Engineering College and Anand College of Pharmacy. The grounds is situated on the Agra-Delhi National Highway-2 (likewise assigned as National Highway no.9) in nearness of the quiet condition of Keetham lake and associating the urban areas of Mathura and New Delhi. The College has set up its solid notoriety for offering an excellent framework for scholastics and all-round character improvement of understudies. through concentrated field presentation and visits; with prime spotlight on all encompassing learning and assimilating aggressive current ideas and capacities in understudies. The school was built up in 2011 and is affirmed by AICTE, COA and subsidiary to AKTU, Lucknow. ACA-Arc is on primary of the couple of free engineering schools, offering graduate program. We are devoted to instructing draftsmen who will envision and shape what's to come. The school is situated on Delhi – Agra Highway 18 km. from Agra. It is recognized by the lively air of its studios, which furnishes understudies with a particularly moving condition in which to contemplate engineering and plan. ACA-Arc is dedicated to finding drastically new reactions to the genuine needs and yearnings of the present world. With its exceptional staff, world class showing guidelines, and inventive scholarly projects, ACA plans to set another benchmark in the Architectural instruction framework.
is a Public Institute that was given the status of Deemed University by UGC in the year 1981. The Institute is located in Agra, Uttar Pradesh. The genesis of education in Dayalbagh was the Radhasoami Educational Institutes (REI) opening on January 1, 1917, by Sir Anand Sarup, Kt., the fifth Revered Leader of the Radhasoami Faith. The Institute is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
Raja Balwant Singh College Raja Balwant Singh College, once in the past known as Balwant Rajput College, is known for its amazing age gaining ground. The Institution having a monstrous stature by and by, began as a little lodging for 20 understudies set up path in 1885 in the out place of "The Kotla House" in Bagh Farzana territory of Civil Lines, Agra. Credit goes to Raja Balwant Singh of Awagarh, the organizer to get the Boarding House, perceived as High School in 1899, from where the primary clump of understudies showed up at the Matriculation Examination of Allahabad University in 1901. The High School was raised to the degree of an Intermediate College in 1928 and to that of a Degree College in 1940. With the initiation of degree classes in 1940, the foundation was perceived to build up two separate establishments The B.R. Secondary School and The B.R. School (degree and moderate classes). In 1966, the Intermediate classes running in the degree school were converged with the High School making it an Intermediate school.