Showing 1–12 of 20 results
Haldia Technology Institute, Haldia, was founded in 1996. Haldia Technology Institute, Haldia is known as HIT Haldia. The institution was associated with Vidyasagar University earlier in 1996, and later in 2001, it got affiliation from Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology (MAKAUT), which is previously known as WBUT (West Bengal University of Technology). It is West Bengal's first private and accredited academic institution that provides technical education. Institute is located in the industrial hub of Eastern India, Haldia. Haldia Institute of Technology has been committed toward achieving the goals of developing highly qualified technical workers in various engineering, technology and social science disciplines since its establishment. Haldia Technology Institute, Haldia is approved by the AICTE (All India Technical Education Council), Department of Human Resources Development, Government of India, New Delhi. Haldia Technology Institute, Haldia, provides students with undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. The Institute is also dedicated to leading to advanced scientific studies in the areas of engineering.
Established in 1996, Haldia Technology Institute is accredited by UGC and AICTE and is affiliated with the University of Technology of West Bengal. HIT, Haldia offers 20 courses in 4 streams, including Engineering, Management, IT and four degrees, such as B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, MBA. The Haldia Technology Institute campus is spread over 50 acres. For students, hostel facilities are available. Campus facilities such as the Math Lab, ATM, Boys Hostel, Canteen, Computer Lab, Library, Medical Facilities, music, placement are also available. WBJEE and JEE-Main score is accepted for admission to Engineering courses by Haldia Institute of Technology. The National Institute Ranking Framework (NIRF) ranked the institution 163 among the engineering colleges.
- To edify and engage the denied segments of the general public
- To move the potential teachers towards the vision of perfection
- To prepare the speakers inside the utilization of creative innovations inside the instructing learning strategy
- The College is ISO 9001:2008 confirmed
- The College is licensed by the National Board of Accreditation for CSE and ECE divisions
- It has around 1500 understudies spread more than six controls.
- The College is situated in Howrah which is 16.4 kms from Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport and 5 kms from Howrah Railway Station and just shy of 1 km from Liluah Railway Station
- The establishment has gotten ASSOCHAM 2014 honor under the classification of best accomplishments in the specialized instruction