Showing the single result
Founded in 1954, King’s University College at Western University is a Catholic, liberal arts university college affiliated with a large, world-class university. King’s students enjoy “The Best of Both Worlds” - small classes led by outstanding faculty on a small, beautiful campus while enjoying the experiences of being part of a comprehensive university. King’s students have complete access to all the facilities and services at Western University and graduate with a Western degree. As a Catholic university, King emphasizes the value of each individual and the importance of social justice. Students from all faiths and backgrounds are most welcome. Respect for the human person is behind our commitment to diversity, accessibility, social justice and to building the common good. An inclusive, supportive community is one of King's greatest strengths. King's is a Catholic University College committed to the ongoing creation of a vital academic community animated by a Christian love of learning and the pursuit of truth. The College strives to foster an environment based on open inquiry, Christian values, and service to the larger community.
- Renowned as a center of teaching excellence positioned in the top rank of institutions of higher learning in Canada
- Committed to Christian love of learning and the pursuit of truth
- Renowned for the quality of its teaching faculty
- One of Canada's first-class undergraduate colleges
- Offers a full range of student development and personal counseling services