Showing all 6 results
Adesh University: College believes in providing education that is based on principles. Nursing education is the foundation on which practice is built and on which further professional education is dependent. Colleges recognize their responsibility towards students and society and work to develop a program in a manner that leads to the development of an individual and a professional as a nurse. The college aims to develop skills and knowledge essential to become a responsible individual, nurse, and citizen. It works towards creating strong, intellectual professionals who have complete recognition of their responsibilities. It provides training to provide individual care to patients or contribute to total health. It helps create student’s interest in professional duties and co-operation within hospital and community which helps prevent diseases, takes care of health as well. College offers two courses; one is B.Sc nursing and the second is GNM i.e. general nursing and midwifery. Admissions to these courses are as per government notifications. Preference is given to residents of Punjab and the eligible age for courses is 17 to 35 years. The society is headed by humble, progressive professional Dr. Harinder Singh Gill (M.D. Med.) who is ready to work for the cause of social development by all the means in addition to his professional sphere. Religion deals with the total life of the people & are much wider in prospect & rather older than a philosophy which deals with our specific aspect of life. It is the ideal expression of the finer aspect of life that the human race aspires to live. It must exist and rise up in the soul of man & should reflect in the words, deeds, customs, way of life & its institutions. In fear of his highness as an instrument of his will all purposeful, dedicated life in the service of his creation (World) is the aim of Sikh Philosophy.
★★★★★More details +
- ACADEMIC - 8.8/10
- FACULTY - 8.8/10
- ACCOMMODATION - 7.2/10
- INFRASTRUCTURE - 8.2/10
- PLACEMENTS - 8.5/10
- SOCIAL - 9.5/10
Birla Global University (BGU) Bhubaneswar is a self-financed private unitary University and has been established by the enactment of Birla Global University Odisha Act, 2015 with its main campus spread over an area of nearly 30 acres of land. Birla Global University Bhubaneswar since being established has been trying to build a good reputation in the educational institutions' community by keeping its teaching faculty, internship offers, placements offers and more unique and updated and world-class. Birla Global University has the best-experienced faculty from all across the country who are the best in their respective fields. The University has been established with a goal to be the best destination for aspiring new-gen professionals. It is committed to redefine ‘quality’ in education with state-of-the-art facilities, best of the infrastructure and finest faculty. Presently, the University operates with six schools i.e., Birla School of Management, Birla School of Communication, Birla School of Commerce, Birla School of Social Sciences & Humanities, Birla School of Law, Birla School of Applied Sciences. BGU Bhubaneswar offers 6 UG courses of 3 years and one of 5 years. And four postgraduate courses of 2 years each. The University intakes are based on past educational records and qualifying entrance examination results conducted at national and university levels. Birla Global University (BGU), Bhubaneswar is inviting applicants for admission to its undergraduate and postgraduate programs. Candidates interested can apply for BGU Admission at forms.bgu.ac.in
Christ University, Bangalore (CU) was established in 1969 as Christ College. The University Grants Commission (UGC) of India conferred Autonomy to Christ College in 2004. In 2008 under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, the Ministry of Human Resource Development of the Government of India, declared the institution a Deemed to be University, in the name of Christ University. Christ University courses include Arts and Humanities, Social Sciences, Sciences, Commerce, Management, Business Studies and Social Sciences, Engineering, Law and Architecture. CU offers B.Tech, B.Com, BHM, B.Sc, B.Arch, BA, BBA, BCA, B.Ed., MBA, M.Tech, MCA, LLM, M.Com, M.Phil, M.Sc, MA, MSW, PG Diploma and PhD programmes. In the NIRF rankings of 2021, the university has been ranked 19th in the law category. Location: CU is located at Hosur Road, Bhavani Nagar, S.G. Palya, Bengaluru, Karnataka. Kempegowda International Airport is the closest airport to the University, located about 42 km away. Bengaluru City Railway Station is the closest railway station to the University, located about 8.6 km away while Kempegowda Bus Station is the closest bus depot to the University, located about 8.4 km away. Students can take a cab or a bus to reach Christ University. Rankings:
- The university has been ranked 19th in the NIRF rankings of 2021 in the law category with an overall score of 49.78. In the NIRF rankings of 2020, the university was ranked 20th.
- Christ University is accredited by NAAC with an 'A' grade.
- University of Toronto, Canada
- Baldwin Wallace College, Ohio, USA
- Central Michigan University
- University of Illinois, USA
- University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Western Michigan University, USA
- Mount Union College, USA
- University of Nevada, USA
- St. Mary's University, Texas, USA
- Texas A&M University, USA
- Catholic University of America
- University of Massachusetts, Boston, USA
- Virginia Commonwealth University, USA
- Washington Centre for Internship and Academics
- Pontificia Universidade Catolica Do Rio De Janerio, Brazil
- Catholic University of Valencia, Spain
- University of Teacher Education, Switzerland
- Zurich University of Applied Sciences and Social Work
- University of Verona, Italy
- Vives University College, Belgium
- Birmingham City University
- NHTV Breda University of Applied Science, Netherlands
- University of Tubingen, Germany
- Kozminski University, Poland
- Bodo University College, Norway
- Assumption University of Thailand
- Hong Kong Baptist University
- Providence University Taiwan
- Catholic University of Daego, Korea
- Kyungpook National University, South Korea
- Coleman College, Singapore
- University of Malaysia, Sabah
- Australian Catholic University, Sydney
- Griffth University, Queensland
- Internal Complaints Committee- This committee of Christ University registers and addresses the internal issues faced by the college community. It tries to resolve the issues by taking necessary measures.
- Centre for Social Action (CSA)- CSA has been promoting volunteerism and enabling students to develop as socially responsible citizens by involving them in social development initiatives both in campuses and marginalized communities. It envisions that every student will be aware, sensitive and empathetic and contributing to sustainable changes in society.
- Centre for Sustainable Education and Development- This centre associate with academicians, research scholars, alumni, voluntary organisations, corporate and government departments interested in developing sustainability model towards education.
- Centre for Concept Design- This centre was started to make digital video courses and support faculty members with digital teaching methodology. More than 100 faculty members are trained on how to prepare digital video sessions. They are given hands-on experience too.
- Centre for Publications- This centre publishes books, journals and conference proceedings that are specialised in academic subjects to communicate the development in respective fields through the latest hypotheses and research results to the academic community.
- Centre for Digital Innovation- This centre enables the students to participate in international innovation contests and offers courses and internships on cutting edge technologies.
THAPAR INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY UNIVERSITY Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology (TIET) formerly known as Thapar University is one of the most reputed and prestigious colleges of India which has made its recognition and reputation across the globe. The institute has been ranked in the band of 501-600 by the prestigious Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2022. Also, the institute has secured the 23rd and 45th position in the NIRF Engineering Rankings 2021 and NIRF Overall Rankings 2021 respectively. Thapar University currently has 6 schools, 8 departments, and 8 centers that offer a variety of undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral programs across various specializations and streams. The most popular programs of Thapar University include B.E., M.Sc., M.E., M.Tech, B.E-MBA, MBA, etc. Admission to these programs is done on the basis of various national level entrance exams such as JEE Main, GATE, CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ NMAT/ GMAT, and on a merit basis. TIET has two campuses – Patiala and Dera Bassi, housing more than 11,000 students over a 300 acres campus area. Both the campuses are equipped with modern amenities to ensure that students have access to the best resources for learning, research, sports, and personality development. TIET students are picked up by some of the best industry names and the placements have been consistently recorded above 90% for the last six years with the highest salary package recorded at INR 43 Lakhs. The institute also offers scholarships worth INR 14 crores.