Showing all 8 results
- DSPSR is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
- Texas A&M University-Commerce, Commerce, Texas, USA
- Faculty of Economics and Management, Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra, Slovak Republic
- ICE Academy, London, UK
- Harrow International Business School (HIBS), London, UK
- Australian Institute of Business Administration, Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
- Faculty of Engineering, University of Szeged, Hungary
- University of Debrecen, Debrecen, Hungary
- Agricultural Economics Research Institute, Budapest, Hungary
- Faculty of Water and Environmental Management, Szent Istvan University, Godollo, Hungary
- Faculty of Economics and Social Science, Szent Istvan University, Godollo, Hungary
- The Global Open University, Holland
- NSS: National Service Scheme is a public service programme that has the youth of the nation that works for the upliftment and betterment of society. Students can be a part of the NSS unit and be a part of various social service activities and help the underprivileged section of society.
- Dans Dansuri - The Dance Society: The motive of this society is to encourage dancers to continue with their passion for art and to exhibit their dancing skills.
- Clix - The Photography Society: This club provides a platform for all photographers and students who are keen to learn photography. Students can share their ideas, vision, photographs and technical knowledge with the interest.
- Rangmanch - The Dramatics Society: The members of this club conducts stage plays, street plays, mono-acting and acting workshops in this club.
- Kalakriti - The Fine Arts Society: The members of this club encourages the students who are interested in arts and organise competitions like Sketching, Poster-making, Card-making, Folder - making, Calligraphy, Cartooning Sketching, Poster-making, Card-making, Folder - making, Calligraphy, Cartooning, etc. Interested students can participate.
The English and Foreign Languages University
The English and Foreign Languages University, the first language institute in the country was established to improve the standards of teaching English in the country. The Institute was the brainchild of the first Prime Minister of India, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru. The English and Foreign Languages University was first set up in the year 1958 in Hyderabad with the name Central Institute of English and gave training to the teachers of English.In 1973, The English and Foreign Languages University got the status of ‘Deemed to be University’ and later on in 2006-2007 it was given the status of central university. The English and Foreign Languages University not only focuses on the English language, but it is also dedicated to 10 other foreign languages namely - Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Korean and Persian. EFLU was accredited by NAAC in the year 2000 and again it got re-accredited with a grade of ‘A’ in 2006. There is a total of five English and Foreign Languages courses offered across three degrees - BA, MA and MMC. CUET UG and CUET PG are considered for admission to the various UG and PG programmes. As per the latest The English and Foreign Languages University admission notification, CUET results have been declared by NTA on the official website - cuet.samarth.ac.in. On the basis of CUET scores, The English and Foreign Languages University cutoff 2022 will be released.
The English and Foreign Languages University houses approximately 25 buildings on 32 acres of land. Later, in the year 1972, April, The English and Foreign Languages University decided to enlarge its scope and include other foreign languages as its course. CIEFL becomes an English and Foreign Languages University in 2007.The The English and Foreign Languages University admission 2023 for UG and PG programmes is based on the candidates performance in the Common University Entrance Test (CUET) conducted by NTA. Candidates must note that the English and Foreign Languages University CUET 2023 cutoff will be released anytime soon as the results are already out at cuet.samarth.ac.in. To proceed in the counselling process, candidates must fulfill The English and Foreign Languages University cutoff 2023.