Charles Sturt University (CSU), Melbourne
Charles Sturt University is situated in Melbourne in Victoria state of Australia. Established in 1989, it is accredited from Other and it is affiliated to Charles Sturt University. CSU, Melbourne offers 10 courses across 4 streams namely Engineering, Commerce & Banking, Management, IT and across 7 degrees like BBA, B.Com, BCA, BBS, B.Tech.Hostel facility is not available for its students.
CSU B.Tech Eligibilty Criteria
Class 12th: 66%
- Applicants must have passed India School Certificate with an overall grade average of 66% in the best four subjects awarded by CISCE; or
- Have completed All India Senior School Certificate with an Overall grade of 7.5/20 awarded by CBSE and metro state boards, where A1=5, A2=4.5, B1=3.5, B2=3, C1=2, C2=1.5 D1=1 D2=0.5; or
- Have an average of 74 for the percentage scores in all academic subject from other state board
- CPE: C
- IB:24 With a minimum of 24 over six subjects
English language scores are not required if applicants submit a Written evidence of completion of a minimum of two full-time academic years of secondary and/or tertiary studies that have been conducted and examined solely in English
CSU B.Com Eligibilty Criteria
CSU BBA Eligibilty Criteria
CSU BBS Eligibilty Criteria
Indicative ATAR : 65.00
The University will admit any applicant it believes can undertake the proposed courses with reasonable prospect of success. In determining an applicant’s prospect for success, the University will consider previous studies and/or other attainments and experience.
Admission is according to the standard CSU criteria for undergraduate courses. International applicants must also meet the CSU admission requirements in terms of English language requirements.
Applicants to one of the TAFE articulated programs should submit supporting documentation as evidence of their prior study.
CSU BCA Eligibilty Criteria
Indicative ATAR: 65.00
The admission criteria for students entering the Bachelor of Information Technology:
- NSW HSC ATAR equal to or greater than the minimum approved by the Academic Senate, or equivalent;
- Completion of the NSW HSC (or equivalent) with strong performances in subjects in the Information Technology area;
- Successful completion of at least 2 appropriate standard IT university-level subjects;
- For recent school leavers, a report from the School Principal, equivalent to that used in the PREP (Principals’ Report Entry Program), recommending the applicant as well-suited for university study;
- Appropriate professional certifications;
- 2 years relevant professional IT work experience (i.e. in areas such as programmer, analyst, systems administration, help desk, network support but NOT clerical roles such as data entry or secretarial);
- A completed AQF Certificate III in Information Technology (including any specialisation of Information Technology) or a completed AQF Certificate III in an area related to Information Technology.
International applicants must also meet the CSU admission requirements in terms of English language requirements.
To apply for the TAFE integrated program, you must apply to both CSU and TAFE NSW Riverina Institute:
CSU MBA Eligibilty Criteria
For entry to the Master of Business Administration applicants are required to have an undergraduate degree from a recognised Australian tertiary institution (or equivalent) and appropriate work experience. Applicants without a tertiary qualification may be admitted to the Graduate Certificate in Commerce on the basis of professional attainment and/or work experience. Upon successful completion of the Graduate Certificate, students will then be eligible for admission to the Master Business Administration and receive credit for applicable subjects.
Students may be admitted to the MBA (128 point) without work experience if they have an undergraduate degree from a recognised tertiary institution and/or an equivalent professional qualification. These students will be required to complete Professional Development subjects as part of their degree.