Narasaraopeta Engineering College offers admission in B.Tech. program for four years in various specializations including
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering and Mechanical Engineering.
|Name of the Courses||Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.)|
|Mode of the Courses||Full-Time|
|Course Fees||INR 1,00,000/-|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Eligibility||10 +2 with a minimum of 45% marks|
|Entrance Exam Accepted||AP EAMCET|
- Candidate must have passed the higher secondary examination of the (10+2) or any other examination equivalent thereto with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of subjects- Mathematics, Physics and any one of the following optional subjects: Chemistry /Biotechnology/Computer Science/Biology (Botany & Zoology).
- Applicants will have to appear in the AP EAMCET entrance examination.
- Also, the minimum age criteria to appear in the examination is 16 years.
The selection in the B.Tech. the course is based on the marks obtained by the candidate in Engineering, Agriculture & Medicine Common Entrance Test (AP-EAMCET) Entrance exam.
- 70% of admissions are done on the basis of the rank scored in AP EAMCET via online counselling.
- 30% admissions done under “B-Category” by management, based on marks in the qualifying examination (10+2 or equivalent), as per the guidelines of the ANDHRA PRADESH STATE COUNCIL OF HIGHER EDUCATION – APSCHE.