LBSIM offers admission to the PGDM (General), PGDM (Financial Management) and PGDM (Research and Business Analytics) programs through a rigorous selection process comprising scores from competitive examinations like CAT, GMAT, followed by Group Discussion, Written Ability Test and Personal Interview.
|No of programs||Six|
|Admission (Seats)||CAT/GMAT (420)|
|Basic Eligibility||The candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA.|
|Placement statistics||100% placed (Highest salary offered=INR 32LPA)|
|(Average salary offered=INR 9.2 LPA)|
LBSIM Delhi offers two years full time postgraduate program in management under six specializations.
|Data Science & Artificial Intelligence||Financial Management|
|Executive||Research and Business Analytics|
LBSIM Delhi PGDM Eligibility
|MBA||Applicants should have valid CAT/GMAT score, with 50% aggregate marks during graduation, after completion of 10+2.|
- All candidates seeking admission to LBSIM will be required to appear in the Common Admission Test (CAT) at http://www.iimcat.ac.in or Current Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) Score.
- Besides CAT/ XAT & Current GMAT Score, candidates are required to register at LBSIM, Delhi through a separate Application Form which will be available along with Information Brochure from the Admission Coordinator, LBSIM, Delhi.
- Candidates short-listed on the basis of CAT/XAT and Current GMAT score will be called for (Written Ability Test), WAT/Extempore, Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) for final selection.
LBSIM PGDM Selection Criteria
- Candidates are short-listed on the basis of CAT/ XAT and GMAT scores, prior academic performance, work experience, and other information disclosed in the Application form.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion, Extempore, Written Analysis Test and Personal Interview, which will be held during February and March 2022.
- The weightage for final selection will be 60% for CAT/ XAT and GMAT score and 40% for Group Discussion, Extempore and Personal Interview, past academic performance, written ability test and work experience.
- The result of the selected candidates shall also be displayed on the Institute’s Notice Board and also uploaded on the Institute’s website
- The cutoff trends for PGDM programs were studied and found to be:
- The list of selected candidates shall also be displayed on the Institute’s Notice Board and also on the official website
LBSIM Delhi PGDM Documents Required
- Valid Email Address
- Valid Mobile Number
- Scanned Copy of Photograph ( in .jpg,.gif or .bmp format) of not more than 150 KB. 75% of the photograph must cover the candidate’s face.
LBSIM Delhi FPM Admissions 2022
The Fellow Program in Management (FPM) at LBSIM is a doctoral level program that aims to promote research and scholarship in the areas of management education.
Eligibility for FPM Admission
Master’s Degree or equivalent in Management/Economics/Social Science/Physical Science/ Commerce/ Humanities or any related and allied discipline with FIRST CLASS or Equivalent Grade. Those appearing for their final examination can also apply.
FPM Admission Procedure
A candidate fulfilling the basic eligibility criteria should have a valid test score (not older than three years from the closing date of application) in CAT/GMAT//UGC-NET) in relevant discipline. Candidates not having a valid test score in any of the said examinations will be required to appear for and qualify the Research Aptitude Test (RAT) conducted by the the Institute.
FPM Application Procedure
The application in the prescribed form shall be made available to the candidates. Applicant candidates are required to submit the completed applications along with the copies of all the necessary Certificates and testimonials before the last date of submission of the application form. The candidate must submit a research proposal of about 5000 words on the area of his/her research interest (tentative research proposal along with his/ her application.
FPM Qualifying Examination
A candidate fulfilling the basic eligibility criteria should have a valid test score (not older than three years from the closing date of application) in CAT/GMAT/UGC-NET in relevant discipline. In absence of CAT/GMAT/UGNET, RAT conducted by the institute my also be applicable.
FPM Selection Criteria
Selection for the Fellowship Program shall be based on the following criteria:
- Academic qualifications
- Tentative research proposal
- Personal interview: The decision of the Selection Committee regarding admission shall be Final The successful applicants shall be offered admission. The Institution shall not entertain any queries or correspondence in respect of those not selected. The LBSIM will offer admission to a Maximum of 20 candidates to the Fellow Program in Management in each Academic Year after ensuring availability of the Research Guide as per AlCTE Norms/ Standards.
LBSIM Delhi PGDM (27 Months) & EPGDM Admissions 2022
The Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Part Time) is a weekend program designed for professionals working in the mid and senior levels in corporates and having a minimum two years of work experience after graduation.
PGDM (27 Months) Eligibility
Three Year Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any Indian /foreign University with a minimum of two years’ experience, Company sponsored candidates will be preferred. The selection will be based on WAT/Extempore, GD & PI.
The PGDM Executive is a full-time AICTE approved 15-month programme specifically for high-performing professionals with work experience.
PGDM Executive Eligibility
Three Year Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks. Minimum five years’ experience. The selection will be based on scores obtained in CAT/GMAT or test conducted by LBSIM and personal interview.