Poornima College of Engineering B.Tech Admission 2022
The following section briefly talks about the prerequisites and requirements for admission to B.Tech program.
The specializations offered in B.Tech are as follows:
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Information Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communications Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Agriculture Engineering
The following criteria must be taken care of while applying for admission to the B.Tech program:
- Passed 10+2 with Science stream from CBSE or Rajasthan Board.
- Candidates must secure 45% in Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry as compulsory subjects.
B.Tech Admission Procedure
REAP Application Process
The process of registering on REAP (Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process) the students must follow the below-given steps:
- Candidates can register on the official website of REAP.
- Payment of INR 700 & INR 705 at an e-mitra kiosk center is accepted.
- The kiosk will then generate a 12 or 16-digit token number for the candidate.
- This token number can be used at the e-Mitra portal for accessing the application.
- Candidates are advised to save a copy of the fee payment receipt.
- Scanned image of the photograph in jpg format.
- Scanned image of the signature in jpg format
- Photocopy of mark sheets of 10+2.
- Photocopy of mark sheet of JEE Main scorecard.
- Photocopy of the certificate if belonging to a reserved category.
- Receipt issued by e-Mitra kiosk having the Token Number/Transaction ID of payment made through Bill desk or Challan number.
Note: There are 2-3 rounds of counseling for admission:
- Round I of counseling is for candidates not belonging to Rajasthan, Ex-servicemen and PwD.
- Round II of counseling is for the candidates belonging to Rajasthan.
- If seats still remain vacant, then a special round of counseling would be conducted.
How to Apply for JEE Main?
- Visit the official website of JEE Main and click on “Fill Online Application Form”.
- Register by giving your personal details, to generate a user id and password.
- The application number will be generated after submitting the details for registration.
- The form requires personal details, address, and mobile number.
- You can set your security question and password to access the application for the future.
- Submit the application form by logging in with the same user id and password that you had set.
Poornima College of Engineering M.Tech Admission 2022
The applicants should be GATE qualified and must fulfill the basic eligibility criteria.
There are other prerequisites, which are required for admission to the program. They are as follows:
Students can get admission to the M.Tech program if they have a relevant degree in B.E/B.Tech with 55% aggregate.
M.Tech Admission Process
CAM Registration Process
To register for M.Tech admissions, students must follow the step-wise-step process for admission to PCE:
- Students can register through RTU CAM for the counseling.
- A registration fee of INR 3,000 (INR 1,500 for reserved category) is required for submitting the application.
- Students who are GATE qualified or those who are not, both must fill the form.
- The application will be considered complete with necessary documents upload, choice filling and locking.
- Upon selection, the candidates will have to appear with all relevant documents and the application form to complete the admission process.
How to Apply for GATE?
The applications are accepted through the official website of GOAPS. Where the applicant must register first to create a new registration using one unique email id.
- Scanned photograph and signature
- Valid Photo ID (Aadhaar Card/Passport/Driving License/PAN Card/Voter ID/College ID/Employee Identification Card/Notarized Affidavit with Photo, Signature, Date of Birth and Residential Address).
- Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate/Course Completion Certificate.
- Copy of mark sheet of V /VI /VII semester.
- Final year students must submit Provisional Certificate Letter as per format issued by the Home of Institute/Dean/Registrar/Head of Dept.
- Candidates in the final year of AMIE have to submit their mark sheet for Section A of AMIE in case of professional equivalent qualifications.
- Caste Certificate/Disability or PwD Certificate (if applicable).
- Candidates pursuing a higher degree or masters have to submit the qualifying degree certificate.