Raffles University, Neemrana established as per Section 2(f) of UGC Act is a multi-discipline university providing world class education. Raffles University is situated in NCR region, at Neemrana On New Delhi-Jaipur National Highway.
Raffles University provides a platform and environment for open discussions and interaction between the faculty and students and designed to ignite and serve the urge to explore and learn beyond boundaries. Diversity and flexibility of options of courses to choose from is aimed at enabling students to pursue studies most suited to their intellect and talent.
This would enable the student to discover, nurture and expand their individual talents, thus skills and interest so that they emerge as leader and path breakers wherever they go.
[table id=37 responsive=scroll/]
Located in the heart of Neemrana in Rajasthan, Raffles University offers admissions to various courses in disciplines like Engineering, Science, Arts, Commerce, Law, Management, Agriculture and Pharmacy. The University offers its aspirants with the opportunities to pursue their courses at the undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, certificate as well as doctoral level. The School of Law at the University also offers integrated courses, i.e. 5 years courses in Law. Check out the important details for Raffles University Neemrana Admissions 2020 like the eligibility criteria, application process and the selection process.
Raffles University Neemrana Application Process 2020
The candidates who meet the eligibility criteria for the programmes that they wish to pursue from the varsity, they will be required to complete the Raffles University Neemrana Application Process 2020. The application process at the varsity is as follows:
- Visit the official website of Raffles University Neemrana, i.e. rafflesuniversity.edu.in
- Under the Admissions Tab on the Home Page, Click on the Apply Online Tab.
- You will be directed to another page, where a few instructions have been mentioned.
- Click on the “Apply Here” Button.
- You will be directed to another page where you will need to fill in all the details.
- After entering all the details, click on the Print button on the bottom of the page, before you submit the form.
- Once the form has been printed and all the details that have been entered are correct and complete, you can then submit the form.
Candidates will also be allowed to either download the application form from the website or procure the application form from the campus of the varsity. In all the cases, the candidates are required to send in their applications and the application forms should be received by the University prior to the last date of submission.
Raffles University Neemrana B.Tech and B.Tech Agriculture Eligibility Criteria 2020
Aspiring candidates who wish to pursue B.Tech programme from the university will need to have satisfied the Raffles University Neemrana B.Tech Eligibility Criteria 2020. The eligibility criteria as mentioned by the University, for B.Tech, are as follows:
- Candidates must have completed their class 12 board examinations from any recognised board of education.
- Candidates must ensure that they have appeared for the subjects of Physics and Mathematics along with either Chemistry, Biotechnology or Computer Science or any other technical vocation course, in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates who wish to pursue the B.Tech in Agriculture course will need to ensure that they have obtained a minimum aggregate score of 45% in the qualifying exam.
Raffles University Neemrana Selection Process 2020
The candidates who have successfully completed the application process at the varsity will be called for the Raffles University Neemrana Selection Process 2020. All the candidates will be shortlisted for the selection process as per the information that they have provided in the application form and the eligibility criteria. All shortlisted candidates will be called for a Situation Test and Personal Interview.
The University has allotted weightage to both Situation Test and Personal Interview.
All the candidates who have been shortlisted after all the Situation Tests and Personal Interviews have been completed, will receive an offer letter for registration and admissions. The selected candidates will receive the aforementioned offer letter via email or post. The selected candidates will then further be required to take complete the admission process as per instructions that have been mentioned on the offer letter in the stipulated time period.
Raffles University Neemrana M.Tech Eligibility Criteria 2020
The candidates who are aspiring to pursue higher education in the field of engineering from the varsity, they will be required to take admissions after qualifying the Raffles University M.Tech eligibility criteria 2020. The eligibility criteria for the programme is as follows:
- Candidates must have completed their graduation in either B.Tech, M.Sc or MCA.
- Candidates must ensure that they have completed their graduation in the course in relation to the one they wish to pursue at the postgraduate level.
For BA+LLB, BBA+LLB
Raffles University Neemrana BA LLB and BBA LLB Eligibility Criteria 2020
The candidates who are interested in pursuing one of the two five-year law programmes, i.e. the integrated courses in law, they will need to fulfil the Raffles University Neemrana BA LLB and BBA LLB eligibility criteria 2020. As per the eligibility criteria;
- The candidates must have completed their class 12 board examinations from a recognised board of education.
- They must ensure that they have obtained a minimum aggregate score of 45% (General Category) or 40% for the reserved category candidates, in the qualifying examinations.
- Candidates with a good CLAT score will be preferred for the admissions to the programme.
Raffles University Neemrana LLB Eligibility Criteria 2020
The candidates who are interested in the three-year law programme at the university, they will need to ensure that they meet the Raffles University Neemrana LLB Eligibility Criteria 2020. The candidates will be able to take admission based on the following criteria:
- Candidates must have a valid undergraduate degree from any stream or discipline.
- Candidates will also need to ensure that they have obtained a minimum aggregate score of 45% in the qualifying examination.
Raffles University Neemrana LLM Eligibility Criteria 2020
The candidates who are interested in pursuing a postgraduate course in law will be able to do so from the university if they meet the Raffles University Neemrana LLM Eligibility Criteria 2020. As per the eligibility criteria:
- Any candidate who has completed their graduation in one of the law programmes, i.e. LLB or one of the integrated LLB courses, are eligible for the programme.
- Applicants will need to ensure that they have obtained a minimum aggregate score of 55% marks.
Raffles University Neemrana BA Eligibility Criteria 2020
There are various arts programmes that are available at the university at the undergraduate level. Those interested in pursuing the BA courses from the universities will need to ensure that they satisfy the Raffles University Neemrana BA Eligibility Criteria 2020. The eligibility criteria for UG arts courses at the varsity are as follows:
- Candidates must have cleared their class 12 board examinations from a recognised board of education, from any stream.
- Candidates will also need to ensure that they have obtained a minimum aggregate score of 45% in the qualifying exam.
Raffles University Neemrana BA Eligibility Criteria 2020
The aspirants who wish to pursue a masters programme in Arts and Humanities from the varsity will need to ensure that they fulfil the Raffles University Neemrana MA eligibility criteria 2020. The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Candidates must have a valid UG degree from any stream or discipline, obtained from a recognised university or institution.
- They will also need to ensure that they have obtained a minimum aggregate score of 50%.
For BBA, B.Com
Raffles University Neemrana BBA and B.Com Eligibility Criteria 2020
To pursue one of the commerce and management courses that are offered by the varsity, aspirants will need to meet the Raffles University Neemrana BBA and B.Com Eligibility Criteria 2020. The BBA and B.Com eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Candidates must have cleared the Class 12 board examinations from a recognised board of education. Candidates from all streams are welcome to apply for the programme.
- Candidates will also need to have obtained a minimum aggregate score of 48% in the qualifying exam. SC/ST/OBC-NC will need to have obtained a minimum aggregate score of 45% for the same.
For M.Com, MBA
Raffles University Neemrana MBA and M.Com Eligibility Criteria 2020
In order to pursue the masters in management and commerce courses in India, the aspirants will need to ensure that they have satisfied the Raffles University MBA and M.Com eligibility Criteria 2020. The eligibility criteria for MBA and M.Com are as follows:
- Candidates will need to ensure that they have a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum duration 3-years, from any discipline or stream.
- MBA aspirants will need to ensure that they have obtained a minimum of 50% aggregate score in the qualifying examination.
- M.Com aspirants will need to ensure that they have obtained a minimum aggregate score of 55% in the qualifying examinations.
- Sc/St/OBC-NC candidates will be required to have obtained a minimum aggregate score of 45% in the qualifying exam.
Raffles University Neemrana B.Sc Agriculture (Hons) and B.Sc Agriculture + MBA Eligibility Criteria 2020
Aspirants will be able to pursue one of the B.Sc Agriculture courses in India if they satisfy the Raffles University Neemrana B.Sc Agriculture (Hons) and B.Sc Agriculture + MBA eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- For both the courses, Candidates must have cleared the class 12 board examination with subjects like Agriculture, PCM, PCB, PCA and PCMB.
- B.Sc (Hons) agriculture aspirants will need to attempt the Joint Entrance Test or (JET 2020) as all admissions will be based on the scores obtained in the entrance test.
- For B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture, the candidates will also need to ensure that they have obtained a minimum aggregate score of 50% in the qualifying exam. SC/ST/OBC-NC candidates will receive a 5% relaxation in the minimum aggregate score requirement.
JET is an examination that is open only to the candidates with Rajasthan as their domicile or for those who have completed three years of their education, i.e. 10th and 12th from the state.
Raffles University Neemrana B.Pharm and D.Pharm Eligibility Criteria 2020
Candidates interested in the pharmacy courses at the varsity will need to ensure that they have satisfied the Raffles University Neemrana B.Pharma and D.Pharm eligibility criteria 2020. The eligibility for the pharmacy courses are:
Candidates must have passed the class 12 board examinations in the stream of science, i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology and/or Mathematics.
Eligibility Criteria and Scheme Details
Raffles University offers several scholarships to its students in an attempt to provide easy access to education to every candidate. The scholarships of Raffles University can avail fee waivers if they meet the eligibility criteria set for the particular scholarships. Each student can get only one scholarship even if he/ she qualifies for more than one categories. The details of all scholarships offered at Raffles University are given below.
Early Bird Discount Scheme
The Early Bird Discount Scheme is given to the students of Raffles University who pay the course fee of an entire academic year at one time. On the payment of a year’s course fee at once, Raffles University offers a 20 per cent fee waiver to students.
Raffles Scholarship Examination
The top ten students in the examination are given a discount of 10 per cent on their entire course fee.
Merit Based Board Examination Scholarship
This scholarship is given to students who have performed well in the board examinations. Raffles University offers this scholarship scheme to candidates with outstanding merit in class 12th board exams.
Merit Based Board Examination Scholarship
Raffles University also offers scholarships on the basis of the candidate’s score in entrance exams like CLAT, NEET, JEE etc. As per the cut off of that year, Raffles University gives fee waivers to those who perform well in these competitive exams and get good ranks.
Raffles University belives in ‘Beti Padhao’ hence, a fee waiver of 15 per cent can also be given to the female students of the varsity.
Raffles University has a world-class infrastructure with all the modern facilities
The University gives utmost importance to reading and academic research amongst the faculty and the students. The university has established a central library, which is situated in the School of Engineering and Technology building. The central library has an excellent collection for books and other reading material. This is in addition to the departmental library to each of the Schools, wherein books of specialized disciplines and various related electronic resources and documents are provided. The libraries are well lit with comfortable seating arrangements conducive for long time reading, writing and research. In addition to providing reading material in all areas of specialization there is also a good collection fo general reading material including newspapers periodicals etc. are made available to the students.
- Book bank facility for the students.
- Reprography facility to the students for printing, reprinting or copying study material.
- Wi-Fi enables the library to access the internet for online research and other academic activities and other explorations.
- Computing facility with internet connection for making assignments, reports and class presentations.
- Fully automated library through “SOUL-State-of-the-art library automation software.”
- Enriched collection of journals/periodicals and magazines like-Harvard Business Review, Forbes, The Week, The Outlook, Business Standard, Entrepreneur, Indian Management, Business Today and many more.
- Leading tabloids- The Hindu, Times of India, Indian Express, Economic Times, Financial Express, Hindustan Times etc.
- Good Collection of aptitude and reasoning books and CDs For
- World Class Collection of course-ware, including textbooks, reference books and case study books, of national and international authors and publishers.
- Preparation of competitive examinations.
- An admirable collection of self-help books and novels to foster reading habits.
- Centralized air conditioned library with 24X7 power backup.
- Availability of faculty members to assist students residing in the hostel, in the library during evening hours for tutorial/remedial classes.
The University provides separate and independent halls of residence for boys and girls. The boy’s hostel thas two independent four stories block suitable spread out for light and ventilation situated on the North West Corner of the campus. The girl’s hostel is single four stories building located almost centrally opposite the dining hall for convenient movement of girls students. The surrounding areas all being well lit adds to the safety and security of the girl’s students.
The hostel provides a well lit and single room facility with a choice of air-conditioning for those who desire. The rooms are well spaced out for easy movement and for general supervision. These have separate washrooms on each floor which is easily accessible from their individual rooms. The rooms have beds, wardrobes, table and a chair for reading and study with wall fitted shelves. Each of the hostels has a redient warden and round the clock security. The presence of the wardens also adds to the homely atmosphere and so is the system of personal care especially in the girls hostel. Every effort is made to ensure safety and well being of the inmates. Strict in and out timing and recording of student movement provides a conducive atmosphere for study and recreation.
The cafeteria, on the campus, provides an ideal place for students to gather and to exchange notes over cups of coffee and wholesome snacks served throughout the day. The lighting and the ambiance within the cafeteria are modeled on best contemporary designs for cafeterias with comfortable seating arrangements, self-service and racks containing a wide range of newspapers and magazines.
The quality of edibles and beverages served in the cafeteria is carefully controlled under the guidance of an expert nutritionist while high standard of hygiene and culinary efficiency are ensured. Faculty members often drop in at the cafeteria for interactions with the students in an informal atmosphere where even difficult problems are frequently resolved over cups of tea. The cafeteria also serves as the brainstorming center for members of the different clubs and societies in the campus who discuss and finalize details of events to be held or competitions to be organized besides the matches to be played on the campus grounds.
Moot Courts are an accepted method of teaching law. Though there were mandatory requirements of moot courts as per the Bar Council directives, the moot courts at the Law School go beyond these mandatory requirements. The system of moot courts is three-tiered. At the first level, all the students are exposed compulsorily to undertake moot courts on a given case as part of their study in individual subjects.
At the second level, the students are asked to compete amongst on certain specified cases to prove & establish their capabilities in research and presentation of arguments. Those who participate in these competitions are graded depending upon their performance. The third stage is participation in national and international level competitions. Students who are identified having certain capabilities of advocacy are shortlisted and then sent to different moot court competitions. Their performance at these competitive moot courts is assessed & graded for their further consideration in moot court competitions.
Laboratories are important in the curriculum of Engineering and Sciences, therefore all the branches of Engineering and Sciences offeres many laboratories.
Some of the laboratories are:
- Structure Analysis Lab
- Building Material Lab
- Fluid Mechanics Lab
- Strength of Material Lab
- Thermal Engineering Lab
- Basic Electronics Lab
- Digital Electronics Lab
- Analog Electronics Lab
- Electrical Measurement & Instrumentation Lab
- Computer Lab
- Physics Lab
- Chemistry Lab
- Zoology Lab
- Botany Lab
Presently there are four shops besideMachine Shop: It has semi-automated lathes, millers, cutters and grinders. Experiments are designed in such a way that students get a feel of actual working condition.
Fitting Shop: All fitting tools are available for training the students. Drilling, Power Saw and grinding units are also installed to serve as ancillary units to facilitate work connected with cutting, drilling and grinding.
Welding Shop: A well-equipped welding shop has been established with facilities for Electric Arc and gas welding, Flame cutting unit is also available.
Foundry Shop: A foundry shop with update facilities for sand testing and machine molding installed in it. Melting and die casting facilities are also available.
Carpentry Shop: It is duly equipped with woodworking machines i.e. lathe saws and drilling machine along with the woodworking tools to give training to the students about wooden joints and patterns. the Machine Tools Lab.
With a view to developing the all-round personality of the students, the University emphasizes as much on sports as on academics. The University encouraged students to attain sporting excellence and provides all the necessary facilities and equipment to the students for maintaining physical fitness and good health. Qualified staff and trainers deliver programmes for all ages, tastes and abilities.
The University provides state of the art facilities for indoor and outdoor sports including the following:
- Table Tennis
- Running Tracks
The University has a state of the art gymnasium with the very latest equipment including weight and body training as also full-fledged facilities for floor exercises. Safety standards are maintained and ensured with the presence of a full-time trainer/instructor under whose supervision students are allowed to use the equipment. Separate schedules and timings are made available for different categories of students including those interested in competitions, female students, faculty and their wards, etc.
Apart from the gymnasium, the Health Club also encourages outdoor physical activity including athletics, field and indoor events. Expert coaching is available for various disciplines. Recourse is forthcoming round the clock to the health center within the campus and to the fully equipped Kailash Hospital nearby whenever required.
Club Activities and Regional Exchange
In a world where more business deals are done at a golf course or a tennis court than the traditional board room, it is of prime importance to Raffles University to involve our students beyond the classroom too. At Raffles University, we are proud to offer our students an extensive range of activities. These activities make full use of the talents and personal skills of our students thus continuously motivating them and giving them energy and courage to compete in the world of opportunities.
There are many clubs and activities available for the students after the college hours such as Outdoor Club (Biking, Hiking, Golf, River rafting, Go-Carting, Bowling etc.)
Here are just a few more activities at Raffles:
- Journalism Club
- Dance, Drama and Music Club
- Book Club
- Innovation Club
- Sports Club
- Green Club
- Meditation & Yoga Club
- Social Club
- Technology Club
- Seminar & Events
Contact Details of Raffles University, Neemrana
- Contact No: 01494-675555 , 9928777777 , 9672975556 , 9672975557
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Website: http://www.rafflesuniversity.edu.in
- Address: Japanese Zone, National Highway-8, Neemrana, Rajasthan, India- 301705