BIT Noida offers two years MBA program and three years MCA program on full time mode. It also offers two years full time M.Tech program in Computer Science & Engineering. The specialisations for the MBA program are:
The basic eligibility for the candidate to take admission into MBA program is completion of graduation degree with minimum aggregate of 50% in any discipline. Candidate must also have a valid test score of either of the following: CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT.
For MCA program, candidate must have completed graduation in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics with at least 55% marks or B.Sc. with Math or Statistics as one of the subjects at graduate level.
For M.tech program, admissions will be accepted for two categories of candidates.
- GATE qualified candidates
- Non- GATE qualified candidates
For GATE qualified candidates, they must have a recent valid score card. For Non GATE qualified candidates, based on the past academic profile and entrance test conducted by BIT Noida, admission will be accepted.
BIT Noida PG Selection Criteria
- For MBA courses, candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion and Personal INterview on the basis of CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT scores.
- Once shortlisted, they will have to report to one of the allotted BIT Institutes in order to attend the GD PI rounds
- The information regarding the date and venue of the selection rounds will be intimated to each candidate over email.
- Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the performance in GD and PI rounds
- Candidates opting for M.Tech program can have admission with and without valid GATE score card.
- Candidate submitting their Gate card will be evaluated with 80% weightage to the score and 20% weightage to their academic profile.
- Candidate without Gate card can submit their academic details and will have to go through admission test conducted by BIT Noida.
- 80% weightage will be given to the admission test and 20% to the academic profile of the candidate.
- Candidate for MCA Admission will have to go through an MCA online test conducted by the institute.
- The selection will be purely on the basis of merit of the scores allotted to the candidates,
A merit list for each program will be prepared and will be displayed at the website. Individual admission letters will be sent via email to the selected candidates.
BIT Noida UG Admission 2022
Birla Institute of Technology Noida offer three years full time undergraduate program in:
- B.Sc (Animation & Multimedia)
The basic eligibility for BIT Noida UG admissions is a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in 10th and 12th examination. Candidate must have completed their 12th level of education from a recognised institute.
BIT Noida UG Selection Criteria
- For UG programs, candidates are selected purely on the basis of merit. They do not have to go through any group discussion or interview rounds.
- Candidates with 70+ percentage in their 12th examination have an easy passage through the selection list and getting offer letter for admission.
- However, for B.Sc in Animation and Multimedia, there will an entrance test conducted by the institute for the students.
- Selection will be done on the basis of following parameters and respective weightages:
|Creative Aptitude test (conducted by BIT Noida)||40%|
|12th exam score||50%|
- After getting selected, individual admission letters will be sent to the candidates. Within a given period of time, candidate need to report tom the institute with their original documents with a set of hard copies for completion the admission procedure.
BIT Noida PhD Admission 2022
BIT Noida offers PhD program in Computer Science, Mathematics, Management Studies and Animation & Multimedia.
The specialisations for Management studies are
The basic eligibility for Ph.D admission is possessing a Masters degree in the relevant branch from a recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% marks in the qualifying examination.
Candidates with B.Tech./B.E/B.Sc.(Engg.)/B.Pharm/B.Arch./B.Plan. cab also apply provided they have a minimum of 80% marks in the qualifying examination and a valid GATE/GPAT score.
5% marks are relaxed for SC/ST candidates.
Company sponsored candidates must have a minimum of two years of professional work experience, including the above criteria. In such cases the sponsorship must be made available for at least three years.
NOC must be produced at the time of admission by company sponsored candidates and employees of BIT Noida.
An Institute Research Fellowship (IRF) of an amount of INR 25,000/- is provided to the candidates per month for the first two years and INR 28,000/- per month for the next two years. This is decided based on the performance in the admission test, academic career and interview.
BIT Noida Ph.D Selection Criteria
- Selection for PhD program is done in two phases.
- In the first phase, candidates will be shortlisted for the selection rounds on the basis of their academic profile and relevant work experience,
- A list of eligible candidates will be put up at the notice board or at the college website.
- In the second phase, candidates will have to attend selection round that has the General aptitude test and Personal INterview conducted by BIT Noida.
- The test shall contain 50 questions from analytical ability, logical reasoning and English Language. The test will be conducted at Mesra (Main Campus) only. And 50 questions from the related subject.
- Final evaluation of all the candidates will be done considering the overall performance of the candidates. Below table lists the minimum percentage required for the following parameters of each category of candidates