1) Candidates should be among the top 2,45,000 (including all categories) rank in Paper-1 of JEE (Main) 2019.
2) A candidate should have appeared for the Class XII (or equivalent) examination for the first time in either 2018 or 2019.
3) If the examination Board of Class XII (or equivalent) declares the results for the academic year 2016-17 after June 2017, then the candidates of that board who appeared for their class XII exam in 2017 are also eligible to appear in JEE (Advanced) 2019.
1) Candidates should have been born on or after October 1, 1994. Five years relaxation is given to SC, ST and PwD candidates, i.e., these candidates should have been born on or after October 1, 1989
2) Candidates who have been admitted to a preparatory course in any of the IITs for the first time in 2018 can appear in JEE (Advanced) 2019.
3) A candidate can attempt JEE (Advanced) maximum of two times in two consecutive years
4) A candidate should not have been admitted in an IIT irrespective of whether or not he/she continued in the program or accepted an IIT seat by reporting at a reporting centre in the past
Admission is through counseling based on the rank obtained in JEE Advanced.
View Dates by
Sep 3 – 30 , 2019
JEE Main 2020 registration for January 2020 session UPCOMING