Symbiosis Law School, Noida offers B.A.-LL.B. and B.B.A.-LL.B. Integrated degree courses. Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with minimum 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.
Selection is done on the basis of Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET Law) conducted by the Symbiosis University. Based on SET Law Score, shortlisted candidates will be invited for Personal Interaction (PI) and Written Ability Test (WAT). The merit list will be prepared for all categories on the basis of SET Law Score (50%) and PI-WAT performance (50%).
The final Merit list will be based on the cumulative marks scored on the scale of 100 marks wherein SET Law score will be scaled down to 50 marks i.e. 50% and the remaining 50% weightage will be assigned to Personal Interaction (PI) – 30% and Written Ability Test (WAT) – 20%. Admission to all the courses is done on the basis of the final merit list.
|Courses||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Process|
|B.B.A. – LL.B.||Candidate should have passed Class XII(10+2) examination from any government recognized board with a minimum 45% marks in aggregate.||On the basis of SET Law Score and PI-WAT performance.|
|B.A. – LL.B.|
- All SC/ST candidates are eligible for the relaxation of 5%.
- Appearing candidates who are awaiting results are also eligible to apply, subject to submission of passing certificate by the notified date.
- The total seat intake is 180 seats, which includes 120 seats for BBA.LL.B. and 60 seats for BA.LL.B. courses.
Symbiosis Law School, Noida Selection Process
Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET Law) is a law entrance test conducted by Symbiosis National University for admission in the Law programs.
- Symbiosis Law School, Noida Selection process has a total of two stages: SET and PI-WAT which consists of Personal Interaction (PI) and Writing Aptitude Test (WAT).
- Candidates who will be shortlisted by Symbiosis Law School, Noida on the basis of SET Law Score will be called in for PI-WAT.
- It is mandatory for the shortlisted Aspirants to appear for the all the tests of PI & WAT to be eligible for admissions.
- The final merit list will be prepared on the scale of 100 marks by the Institute on the basis of marks scored in SET Exam and PI-WAT process.
SET Exam is scaled down to 50 marks (50%). Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test is of 30 and 20 marks respectively.
- Candidates who will attend all tests of selection process shall be considered as eligible for generation of the Merit List.
- Aspirants who remain absent for any one of the tests will be considered as ineligible for admission process for any of the law program at SLS, Noida.
- Admission to all the courses is done on the basis of the final merit list.