PACIFIC INSTITUTE OF CULINARY ARTS, VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA
Pacific Institute of Culinary Arts: Rankings, Courses, Admissions, Tuition Fee, Cost of Attendance & Scholarships
Pacific Institute of Culinary Arts is a private college located in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. It offers full diploma in culinary arts program and also in baking & pastry arts.
WHY CHOOSE PACIFIC INSTITUTE OF CULINARY ARTS?
- Voted best Culinary school in Vancouver 2018
- Setting filled with both cultural and recreational opportunities
- Owns award winning Bistro 101 Restaurant & Bakery 101 Cafe
- Wide array of corporate events & catering
WHAT STUDENTS SAY?
“I couldn’t have asked for a better school experience. One of the things they don’t tell you is how much this school becomes a second family”- Samantha P. One Year Dual Diploma
“Changed my life. I finally know what I’m doing for the rest of my life”- Nicolas L. One Year Dual Diploma
Pacific Institute of Culinary Arts Campus & Residence
- The institute is located in Vancouver, British Columbia
- State-of-the-art stainless steel kitchens on campus
- No on campus residence facility available
All You Need To Know About Application Process
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Original Transcripts
- 19 years of age or older
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
What to do next?
- Students must apply online on the official website
- Create a profile using a valid email id
- Enter the details asked
- Submit the application form
- Pay the application fee of CAD 150 via credit card
COST AND EXPENSES
Based in Canada, the college has four main campuses. They are-
- Penticton campus,
- Vernon campus, and
- Salmon Arm
Its largest campus is located in Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada.
- Student may apply for various scholarships and bursaries.
- Money obtained through scholarships and bursaries does not need to be repaid.
- The following web sites provide information on student awards, scholarships, bursaries, and grants.
[table id=628 /]