Showing 1–12 of 16 results
University of Allahabad is a central university established in the year 1887. The university has been declared as an “Institute of National Importance”. Allahabad University offers diploma, undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programmes in various domains like sciences, computer application, arts, humanities and social sciences, commerce, education, law, media, mass communication and journalism, management and business administration, engineering, animation and design. Allahabad University admission to UG, PG and Ph.D. programmes is based on entrance exams like CUET, JEE Main, PGAT, GATE and CRET. The university also provides various financial assistance to meritorious students on merit-cum-need basis.Allahabad University is the fourth oldest Public University in India after Calcutta, Bombay and Madras University. The university, also known as the Oxford of the East, has been declared an “Institute of National Importance”. Allahabad University has been ranked #80 in India and #2386 worldwide by Webometrics Ranking Web of Universities 2022. The university has also been rated 38 among all the 40 central universities in India. Allahabad University is accredited by the UGC and is a very large advanced educational institution with about 45,000 students on campus. At present, 11 colleges are operating under Allahabad University which offers full-time courses at UG, PG, Diploma and Doctorate levels in the domain of Science, Humanities & Social Science, Accounting & Commerce, Law, Business & Management Studies, IT & Software, Design, Engineering, Teaching & Education, and so on. Check Allahabad University Affiliated Colleges Allahabad University has 32 academic departments which offer over 130+ courses in 4 different streams. Allahabad University Admission for UG & PG Programmes is based on various entrances like CUET, PGAT, CRET, GATE, and UGC-NET. The University also releases cut-offs for different courses.
BMS College of Engineering, BangaloreBhusanayana Mukundadas Sreenivasaiah Institution of Engineering (BMSCE), also known as B.M.S. College of Engineering is a private engineering college in Basavana Gudi, Bangalore. The college was founded by Bhusanayana Mukundadas Sreenivasaiah. BMS College of Engineering is situated in Bengaluru in Karnataka state of India. Established in 1946, BMS College of Engineering is a private college. The college is accredited by AICTE, NAAC, NBA. BMS College of Engineering offers 29 courses across 3 streams namely Engineering, Management, IT. Popular degrees offered at BMS College of Engineering include B.Tech, B.Arch, M.Tech, MCA, MBA. Besides a robust teaching pedagogy, BMS College of Engineering is also a leader in research and innovation. Focus is given to activities beyond academics at BMS College of Engineering, which is evident from its infrastructure, extracurricular activities and national & international collaborations. The placement at BMS College of Engineering is varied, with recruitment options both incorporates and public sector as well as entrepreneurship.
- The university has been ranked 19th in the NIRF rankings of 2021 in the law category with an overall score of 49.78. In the NIRF rankings of 2020, the university was ranked 20th.
- Christ University is accredited by NAAC with an 'A' grade.
- University of Toronto, Canada
- Baldwin Wallace College, Ohio, USA
- Central Michigan University
- University of Illinois, USA
- University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Western Michigan University, USA
- Mount Union College, USA
- University of Nevada, USA
- St. Mary's University, Texas, USA
- Texas A&M University, USA
- Catholic University of America
- University of Massachusetts, Boston, USA
- Virginia Commonwealth University, USA
- Washington Centre for Internship and Academics
- Pontificia Universidade Catolica Do Rio De Janerio, Brazil
- Catholic University of Valencia, Spain
- University of Teacher Education, Switzerland
- Zurich University of Applied Sciences and Social Work
- University of Verona, Italy
- Vives University College, Belgium
- Birmingham City University
- NHTV Breda University of Applied Science, Netherlands
- University of Tubingen, Germany
- Kozminski University, Poland
- Bodo University College, Norway
- Assumption University of Thailand
- Hong Kong Baptist University
- Providence University Taiwan
- Catholic University of Daego, Korea
- Kyungpook National University, South Korea
- Coleman College, Singapore
- University of Malaysia, Sabah
- Australian Catholic University, Sydney
- Griffth University, Queensland
- Internal Complaints Committee- This committee of Christ University registers and addresses the internal issues faced by the college community. It tries to resolve the issues by taking necessary measures.
- Centre for Social Action (CSA)- CSA has been promoting volunteerism and enabling students to develop as socially responsible citizens by involving them in social development initiatives both in campuses and marginalized communities. It envisions that every student will be aware, sensitive and empathetic and contributing to sustainable changes in society.
- Centre for Sustainable Education and Development- This centre associate with academicians, research scholars, alumni, voluntary organisations, corporate and government departments interested in developing sustainability model towards education.
- Centre for Concept Design- This centre was started to make digital video courses and support faculty members with digital teaching methodology. More than 100 faculty members are trained on how to prepare digital video sessions. They are given hands-on experience too.
- Centre for Publications- This centre publishes books, journals and conference proceedings that are specialised in academic subjects to communicate the development in respective fields through the latest hypotheses and research results to the academic community.
- Centre for Digital Innovation- This centre enables the students to participate in international innovation contests and offers courses and internships on cutting edge technologies.
The Oxford College of Engineering OverviewThe Oxford College of Engineering is situated in Bengaluru in Karnataka state of India. Established in 2000, is a Private college. The college is accredited by AICTE. The Oxford College of Engineering offers 35 courses across 5 streams namely Engineering, Management, IT, Science, Vocational. . Popular degrees offered at The Oxford College of Engineering include B.Tech, B.Arch, M.Tech, MCA, MBA. Besides a robust teaching pedagogy, The Oxford College of Engineering is also a leader in research and innovation. Focus is given to activities beyond academics at The Oxford College of Engineering, which is evident from its infrastructure, extracurricular activities and national & international collaborations. The placement at The Oxford College of Engineering is varied, with recruitment options both in corporates and public sector as well as entrepreneurship.
IIBS Bangalore - International Institute of Business Studies
International Institute of Business Studies Bangalore was established in the year 2008. The institute is also known as IIBS Bangalore. International Institute of Business Studies Bangalore is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, New Delhi. It is also recognised by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. IIBS Bangalore has esteemed faculties possessing PhD degree or have industry experience. Most of the IIBS Bangalore faculty are from IIMs. International Institute of Business Studies Bangalore is affiliated to the Bangalore Central University, or BU. The IIBS Bangalore student-faculty ratio is 9:1.
The other campuses of International Institute of Business Studies are IIBS Noida and IIBS Kolkata. IIBS Bangalore courses are offered at the UG and PG level. International Institute of Business Studies Bangalore courses includes B.Com, BBA, BCA, MBA and PGDM. Marketing Management (MM), Finance Management (FM), Human Resource Management (HRM), International Business (IB) and Information System (IS) are the specializations of the MBA programme whereas Marketing Management(MM), Finance & Banking Management, Human Resource (HR) Management, Insurance Management, Business Analytics Management, IT Management and International Business Management are the specializations of the PGDM programme.
Indian Institute of Science, Karnataka
Established in 1909, the Indian Institute of Science is an Institute of Eminence located in Bangalore. IISc Bangalore started its venture with the joint efforts of Jamsetji Nusserwanji Tata, the Government of India and the Maharaja of Mysore. IISc Bangalore has 45 departments under six divisions namely: Division of Biological Sciences, Division of Chemical Sciences, Division of Electrical, Electronics and Computer Science (EECS), Division of Interdisciplinary Sciences, Division of Mechanical Sciences, Division of Physical and Mathematical Sciences. Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore has secured 2nd rank in NIRF 2021 overall ranking and 1st in the research and university categories. In NIRF 2020 ranking, the institute was at the top in research and university categories.
IISc Bangalore is accredited by the National Accreditation and Assessment Council (NAAC) with a grade of ‘A’ and recognised by the University Grants Commission (UGC). The campus is spread over 434 acres of land. The students’ enrollment number is more than 3000. IISc Bangalore admissions are offered to its various courses in the field of Management and Business Administration, Sciences, Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences, Engineering and Architecture, Computer Application and IT etc. Students need to appear for the national level entrance examination for admission in various courses at IISc Bangalore.
PES University, BangaloreThe Peoples Education Society Institute of Technology established PES University (PESU), Bangalore as a Karnataka State Private University in 2013. PESU offers programmes in specifically majors of humanities, science and engineering. PES University in Bangalore offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral programmes to students. PES University (PESU) is one of India's leading teaching and research universities, headquartered in Bangalore. The University is dedicated to delivering “real-world education” that motivates students to reach their full potential. According to NIRF Rankings, PES University was ranked 83rd among engineering institutions in 2021, while, in 2020, the university was ranked 94th in the same category.
PES University's programmes are now sought after by students from all over the world. When it comes to finding the best talent, PES University is the place to go. The university's emphasis on admitting the best Indian and international talent is one of the main reasons for this.