Showing all 6 results
Amity University, Manesar, Gurgaon, Haryana, was established in 2010 as a part of the Amity group of institutions. The Manesar campus was established as a State Private University by Act (No.10 of 2010) of the State Legislature of Haryana and is authorized to award degrees as specified by the UGC under Section 22 of the UGC Act 1956. AICTE (All India Council of Technical Education) and UGC (University Grants Commission of India) has approved the institute. In addition, the Bar Council of India (BCI) and the Council of Architecture have also accredited Amity University. The institute provides UG, Integrated, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma, M.Phil., and PhD programs. Admission to most of the Amity University Manesar Gurugram courses will be based on Entrance Exams administered by the university, except for a few of them, where scores obtained in External Entrance Exams will be considered. The Indian Nursing Council has accredited nursing programs. The Rehabilitation Council of India has approved the Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology programs. The Pharmacy program is supported by the PCI or Pharmacy Council of India. The Indian Council approves the architectural programs of Architecture. The Rehabilitation Council of India has accredited the Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology programs. The IET in the United Kingdom accredits the Amity School of Engineering & Technology, and the Rehabilitation Council approves the Clinical Psychology program of India. Amity University, Manesar, Gurgaon, Haryana is India's only & Asia's 2nd university to be awarded LEED (USA) Platinum certification. Amity University, Manesar is a 110-acre state-of-the-art campus with cutting-edge facilities. It also has ten high-tech labs where young minds can flourish and grow. In addition, it is home to an incredible library with over 50,000 books and 20,000 online journals. In over 15 programs, Amity University Manesar Gurugram faculty comprises over 1000 distinguished professors and scientists. In addition, the college will foster entrepreneurial talent through the Amity Innovation Incubator projects. AUM is built on a foundation that embodies all of the characteristics that have distinguished Amity institutions over the last two decades. It has established global standards in education, training, research, and cutting-edge infrastructure and teaching methodologies.
Central University Of Punjab, Bathinda PUNJAB
Centre for Chemical and Pharmaceutical Science (CPS) was established in 2011. At present the centre has two well established research labs with a number of sophisticated research instruments, such as, microwave synthesizer, solvent extractor, flash chromatography, monochromatic micro palate reader and many more. The main motto of the centre is to conduct research on cancer and to find out a recognized drug in overcoming this disease which is a major problem in this Malwa region, causing higher rates of cancer incidence. Currently the centre has highly qualified faculty and also organizes from time to time guest faculty lecturesfor the benefit of the students and to create awareness for the recent trends followed in medicinal chemistry research worldwide. The center has also achieved research grants from pioneer funding agencies like DST and UGC, in the form of DST-FastTrack, UGC-Major Project and UGC start up grant and own university grant (RSM). Besides this many research/review papers are being continuously published in various pioneer national and international journals which all speak about the excellence of the centre. The centre is currently following the latest trends and conducting a thorough research on Design, Synthesis and Biological Screening of Novel Multi-target inhibitors of Tyrosine Kinase(s) and Topoisomerase, Synthesis of Bioactive Heterocyclic Scaffolds Using Novel Green Technologies and Synthesis of Rebaudioside-A: Natural Substitute for Sugar from Stevia rebaudiana (Bertoni) and many more.
★★★★★More details +
Christ University, Bangalore (CU) was established in 1969 as Christ College. The University Grants Commission (UGC) of India conferred Autonomy to Christ College in 2004. In 2008 under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, the Ministry of Human Resource Development of the Government of India, declared the institution a Deemed to be University, in the name of Christ University. Christ University courses include Arts and Humanities, Social Sciences, Sciences, Commerce, Management, Business Studies and Social Sciences, Engineering, Law and Architecture. CU offers B.Tech, B.Com, BHM, B.Sc, B.Arch, BA, BBA, BCA, B.Ed., MBA, M.Tech, MCA, LLM, M.Com, M.Phil, M.Sc, MA, MSW, PG Diploma and PhD programmes. In the NIRF rankings of 2021, the university has been ranked 19th in the law category. Location: CU is located at Hosur Road, Bhavani Nagar, S.G. Palya, Bengaluru, Karnataka. Kempegowda International Airport is the closest airport to the University, located about 42 km away. Bengaluru City Railway Station is the closest railway station to the University, located about 8.6 km away while Kempegowda Bus Station is the closest bus depot to the University, located about 8.4 km away. Students can take a cab or a bus to reach Christ University. Rankings:
- The university has been ranked 19th in the NIRF rankings of 2021 in the law category with an overall score of 49.78. In the NIRF rankings of 2020, the university was ranked 20th.
- Christ University is accredited by NAAC with an 'A' grade.
- University of Toronto, Canada
- Baldwin Wallace College, Ohio, USA
- Central Michigan University
- University of Illinois, USA
- University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Western Michigan University, USA
- Mount Union College, USA
- University of Nevada, USA
- St. Mary's University, Texas, USA
- Texas A&M University, USA
- Catholic University of America
- University of Massachusetts, Boston, USA
- Virginia Commonwealth University, USA
- Washington Centre for Internship and Academics
- Pontificia Universidade Catolica Do Rio De Janerio, Brazil
- Catholic University of Valencia, Spain
- University of Teacher Education, Switzerland
- Zurich University of Applied Sciences and Social Work
- University of Verona, Italy
- Vives University College, Belgium
- Birmingham City University
- NHTV Breda University of Applied Science, Netherlands
- University of Tubingen, Germany
- Kozminski University, Poland
- Bodo University College, Norway
- Assumption University of Thailand
- Hong Kong Baptist University
- Providence University Taiwan
- Catholic University of Daego, Korea
- Kyungpook National University, South Korea
- Coleman College, Singapore
- University of Malaysia, Sabah
- Australian Catholic University, Sydney
- Griffth University, Queensland
- Internal Complaints Committee- This committee of Christ University registers and addresses the internal issues faced by the college community. It tries to resolve the issues by taking necessary measures.
- Centre for Social Action (CSA)- CSA has been promoting volunteerism and enabling students to develop as socially responsible citizens by involving them in social development initiatives both in campuses and marginalized communities. It envisions that every student will be aware, sensitive and empathetic and contributing to sustainable changes in society.
- Centre for Sustainable Education and Development- This centre associate with academicians, research scholars, alumni, voluntary organisations, corporate and government departments interested in developing sustainability model towards education.
- Centre for Concept Design- This centre was started to make digital video courses and support faculty members with digital teaching methodology. More than 100 faculty members are trained on how to prepare digital video sessions. They are given hands-on experience too.
- Centre for Publications- This centre publishes books, journals and conference proceedings that are specialised in academic subjects to communicate the development in respective fields through the latest hypotheses and research results to the academic community.
- Centre for Digital Innovation- This centre enables the students to participate in international innovation contests and offers courses and internships on cutting edge technologies.
Uttaranchal University was established in 2013 and is a group of institutes that includes Law College Dehradun (2002), Uttaranchal Institute of Management, Uttaranchal Institute of Technology (2006), Uttaranchal Institute of Pharmaceutical Science, School of Agriculture, University Polytechnic and school of applied and life science (2016). School of Hospitality Management and School of Media and communication studies (2018), School of Liberal Arts (2019). Uttaranchal University offers UG, PG courses in the fields of law, technology, management, pharmacy, agriculture, Polytechnic, Hospitality Management, media and communication and arts. Admissions are done based on the entrance examination, interview and merit depend upon the course. Uttaranchal University is constituted with the merger of professional institutes of Sushila Devi Centre for Professional Studies & Research Society, namely Law College Dehradun, Uttaranchal Institute of Technology and Uttaranchal Institute of Management. Uttaranchal University is one of the leading educational hubs of professional courses with innumerable students enrolled in different educational programs. It offers an array of multi–disciplinary courses making it a knowledge portal where excellence matters. In Uttaranchal University, we understand the potential of young minds and nurture them with passion. Uttaranchal University can boast of being an institution par excellence. It is located in a fascinating geological setting. It is flanked by NH-72 on one side and a beautiful broad slithering river on the other side. The pine trees surrounding the area lend a pristine and wholesome ambience to the campus. We offer a unique life, you will have access to comprehensive facilities, cultural activities, wide range of academic courses and industry interface.