Showing all 7 results
- The university has been ranked 19th in the NIRF rankings of 2021 in the law category with an overall score of 49.78. In the NIRF rankings of 2020, the university was ranked 20th.
- Christ University is accredited by NAAC with an 'A' grade.
- University of Toronto, Canada
- Baldwin Wallace College, Ohio, USA
- Central Michigan University
- University of Illinois, USA
- University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Western Michigan University, USA
- Mount Union College, USA
- University of Nevada, USA
- St. Mary's University, Texas, USA
- Texas A&M University, USA
- Catholic University of America
- University of Massachusetts, Boston, USA
- Virginia Commonwealth University, USA
- Washington Centre for Internship and Academics
- Pontificia Universidade Catolica Do Rio De Janerio, Brazil
- Catholic University of Valencia, Spain
- University of Teacher Education, Switzerland
- Zurich University of Applied Sciences and Social Work
- University of Verona, Italy
- Vives University College, Belgium
- Birmingham City University
- NHTV Breda University of Applied Science, Netherlands
- University of Tubingen, Germany
- Kozminski University, Poland
- Bodo University College, Norway
- Assumption University of Thailand
- Hong Kong Baptist University
- Providence University Taiwan
- Catholic University of Daego, Korea
- Kyungpook National University, South Korea
- Coleman College, Singapore
- University of Malaysia, Sabah
- Australian Catholic University, Sydney
- Griffth University, Queensland
- Internal Complaints Committee- This committee of Christ University registers and addresses the internal issues faced by the college community. It tries to resolve the issues by taking necessary measures.
- Centre for Social Action (CSA)- CSA has been promoting volunteerism and enabling students to develop as socially responsible citizens by involving them in social development initiatives both in campuses and marginalized communities. It envisions that every student will be aware, sensitive and empathetic and contributing to sustainable changes in society.
- Centre for Sustainable Education and Development- This centre associate with academicians, research scholars, alumni, voluntary organisations, corporate and government departments interested in developing sustainability model towards education.
- Centre for Concept Design- This centre was started to make digital video courses and support faculty members with digital teaching methodology. More than 100 faculty members are trained on how to prepare digital video sessions. They are given hands-on experience too.
- Centre for Publications- This centre publishes books, journals and conference proceedings that are specialised in academic subjects to communicate the development in respective fields through the latest hypotheses and research results to the academic community.
- Centre for Digital Innovation- This centre enables the students to participate in international innovation contests and offers courses and internships on cutting edge technologies.
Indian Institute of Science, Karnataka
Established in 1909, the Indian Institute of Science is an Institute of Eminence located in Bangalore. IISc Bangalore started its venture with the joint efforts of Jamsetji Nusserwanji Tata, the Government of India and the Maharaja of Mysore. IISc Bangalore has 45 departments under six divisions namely: Division of Biological Sciences, Division of Chemical Sciences, Division of Electrical, Electronics and Computer Science (EECS), Division of Interdisciplinary Sciences, Division of Mechanical Sciences, Division of Physical and Mathematical Sciences. Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore has secured 2nd rank in NIRF 2021 overall ranking and 1st in the research and university categories. In NIRF 2020 ranking, the institute was at the top in research and university categories.
IISc Bangalore is accredited by the National Accreditation and Assessment Council (NAAC) with a grade of ‘A’ and recognised by the University Grants Commission (UGC). The campus is spread over 434 acres of land. The students’ enrollment number is more than 3000. IISc Bangalore admissions are offered to its various courses in the field of Management and Business Administration, Sciences, Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences, Engineering and Architecture, Computer Application and IT etc. Students need to appear for the national level entrance examination for admission in various courses at IISc Bangalore.