Showing all 6 results
Christ University, Bangalore (CU) was established in 1969 as Christ College. The University Grants Commission (UGC) of India conferred Autonomy to Christ College in 2004. In 2008 under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, the Ministry of Human Resource Development of the Government of India, declared the institution a Deemed to be University, in the name of Christ University. Christ University courses include Arts and Humanities, Social Sciences, Sciences, Commerce, Management, Business Studies and Social Sciences, Engineering, Law and Architecture. CU offers B.Tech, B.Com, BHM, B.Sc, B.Arch, BA, BBA, BCA, B.Ed., MBA, M.Tech, MCA, LLM, M.Com, M.Phil, M.Sc, MA, MSW, PG Diploma and PhD programmes. In the NIRF rankings of 2021, the university has been ranked 19th in the law category. Location: CU is located at Hosur Road, Bhavani Nagar, S.G. Palya, Bengaluru, Karnataka. Kempegowda International Airport is the closest airport to the University, located about 42 km away. Bengaluru City Railway Station is the closest railway station to the University, located about 8.6 km away while Kempegowda Bus Station is the closest bus depot to the University, located about 8.4 km away. Students can take a cab or a bus to reach Christ University. Rankings:
- The university has been ranked 19th in the NIRF rankings of 2021 in the law category with an overall score of 49.78. In the NIRF rankings of 2020, the university was ranked 20th.
- Christ University is accredited by NAAC with an 'A' grade.
- University of Toronto, Canada
- Baldwin Wallace College, Ohio, USA
- Central Michigan University
- University of Illinois, USA
- University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Western Michigan University, USA
- Mount Union College, USA
- University of Nevada, USA
- St. Mary's University, Texas, USA
- Texas A&M University, USA
- Catholic University of America
- University of Massachusetts, Boston, USA
- Virginia Commonwealth University, USA
- Washington Centre for Internship and Academics
- Pontificia Universidade Catolica Do Rio De Janerio, Brazil
- Catholic University of Valencia, Spain
- University of Teacher Education, Switzerland
- Zurich University of Applied Sciences and Social Work
- University of Verona, Italy
- Vives University College, Belgium
- Birmingham City University
- NHTV Breda University of Applied Science, Netherlands
- University of Tubingen, Germany
- Kozminski University, Poland
- Bodo University College, Norway
- Assumption University of Thailand
- Hong Kong Baptist University
- Providence University Taiwan
- Catholic University of Daego, Korea
- Kyungpook National University, South Korea
- Coleman College, Singapore
- University of Malaysia, Sabah
- Australian Catholic University, Sydney
- Griffth University, Queensland
- Internal Complaints Committee- This committee of Christ University registers and addresses the internal issues faced by the college community. It tries to resolve the issues by taking necessary measures.
- Centre for Social Action (CSA)- CSA has been promoting volunteerism and enabling students to develop as socially responsible citizens by involving them in social development initiatives both in campuses and marginalized communities. It envisions that every student will be aware, sensitive and empathetic and contributing to sustainable changes in society.
- Centre for Sustainable Education and Development- This centre associate with academicians, research scholars, alumni, voluntary organisations, corporate and government departments interested in developing sustainability model towards education.
- Centre for Concept Design- This centre was started to make digital video courses and support faculty members with digital teaching methodology. More than 100 faculty members are trained on how to prepare digital video sessions. They are given hands-on experience too.
- Centre for Publications- This centre publishes books, journals and conference proceedings that are specialised in academic subjects to communicate the development in respective fields through the latest hypotheses and research results to the academic community.
- Centre for Digital Innovation- This centre enables the students to participate in international innovation contests and offers courses and internships on cutting edge technologies.
Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR) was established in 1989 by the Dept. of Science and Technology of the Govt. of India, is a multidisciplinary research institute located in Jakkur, Bangalore. The mission of the Institute is to undertake and encourage at the frontiers of science and engineering world-class scientific research and training. It offers PG Diploma, MS (Research), Ph.D. as well as integrated Ph.D. courses in the Science field. The courses offered by the institute are awarded by Jawaharlal Nehru University, at JNCASR, students get an intellectual atmosphere and an opportunity to interact with scientists from famous research institutes all over the world.
JSS Academy of Higher Education and Research JSS Academy of Higher Education & Research, formerly known as JSS University, is a Deemed to be University located in Mysuru, Karnataka. It was established in 2008 under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956 and is part of JSS Mahavidyapeetha, which runs a variety of educational institutions. This deemed-to-be university is recognized by MHRD and accredited by NAAC with A+ Grade (3.48 CGPA). JSS AHER has been graded as Category-I Deemed-to-be University by UGC. The Deemed to be University has been focusing on teaching, research and health services since its inception. Under the leadership and gracious Patronage and Blessings of His Holiness Jagadguru Sri Shivarathri Deshikendra Mahaswamiji, the Chancellor of JSS Academy of Higher Education & Research, Pro Chancellor, Dr. B.Suresh, a noted multifaceted leader of repute and Vice Chancellor, Dr. Surinder Singh , an acclaimed Administrator, the Deemed to be University has made great progress in grooming graduates, postgraduates, and Ph.D. researchers by providing effective value based education across our institutions by focusing on overall development of an individual through state-of-art facilities to make the learner a useful citizen to the society.
Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana or S- VYASA is situated in Bangalore, Karnataka. The University campus, Prashanti Kutiram, spreads over an area of 100 acres and was established in 1986. The institution has carried itself as a Centre of Advanced Research (CAR) in Yoga and published over 284 research papers over the years. S- VYASA is the only Yoga University offering various Yoga courses providing Life training and character building education with Yoga as a way of life. The institute offers undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral, diploma, certificate as well as a wide range of distance courses. Admissions are conducted on the basis of merit as well as through an entrance exam.