Showing all 6 results
- The university has been ranked 19th in the NIRF rankings of 2021 in the law category with an overall score of 49.78. In the NIRF rankings of 2020, the university was ranked 20th.
- Christ University is accredited by NAAC with an 'A' grade.
- University of Toronto, Canada
- Baldwin Wallace College, Ohio, USA
- Central Michigan University
- University of Illinois, USA
- University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Western Michigan University, USA
- Mount Union College, USA
- University of Nevada, USA
- St. Mary's University, Texas, USA
- Texas A&M University, USA
- Catholic University of America
- University of Massachusetts, Boston, USA
- Virginia Commonwealth University, USA
- Washington Centre for Internship and Academics
- Pontificia Universidade Catolica Do Rio De Janerio, Brazil
- Catholic University of Valencia, Spain
- University of Teacher Education, Switzerland
- Zurich University of Applied Sciences and Social Work
- University of Verona, Italy
- Vives University College, Belgium
- Birmingham City University
- NHTV Breda University of Applied Science, Netherlands
- University of Tubingen, Germany
- Kozminski University, Poland
- Bodo University College, Norway
- Assumption University of Thailand
- Hong Kong Baptist University
- Providence University Taiwan
- Catholic University of Daego, Korea
- Kyungpook National University, South Korea
- Coleman College, Singapore
- University of Malaysia, Sabah
- Australian Catholic University, Sydney
- Griffth University, Queensland
- Internal Complaints Committee- This committee of Christ University registers and addresses the internal issues faced by the college community. It tries to resolve the issues by taking necessary measures.
- Centre for Social Action (CSA)- CSA has been promoting volunteerism and enabling students to develop as socially responsible citizens by involving them in social development initiatives both in campuses and marginalized communities. It envisions that every student will be aware, sensitive and empathetic and contributing to sustainable changes in society.
- Centre for Sustainable Education and Development- This centre associate with academicians, research scholars, alumni, voluntary organisations, corporate and government departments interested in developing sustainability model towards education.
- Centre for Concept Design- This centre was started to make digital video courses and support faculty members with digital teaching methodology. More than 100 faculty members are trained on how to prepare digital video sessions. They are given hands-on experience too.
- Centre for Publications- This centre publishes books, journals and conference proceedings that are specialised in academic subjects to communicate the development in respective fields through the latest hypotheses and research results to the academic community.
- Centre for Digital Innovation- This centre enables the students to participate in international innovation contests and offers courses and internships on cutting edge technologies.
VisionThe 21st century poses a lot of challenges that could be overcome with the help of education and technology. Keeping this in mind Dr. M.G.R Educational and Research Institute University was started with a vision of providing a better foothold for the students of today to face the challenges. To succeed in the world today you need more than just academics. The modern adult is expected to have a combination of technical know-how and ambitious confidence. Being aware of the demand that is placed on the youth today, Dr. M.G.R. Educational and Research Institute University has preserved to nurture and groom young men and women through Engineering, Medical, Dental and Humanities and Sciences.
JANARDAN RAI NAGAR RAJASTHAN VIDYAPEETH
Janardan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth (JRNRVU), Udaipur was established in 1937 by Pandit Janardan Rai Nagar with an aim to uplift the rural masses. Now, Rajasthan Vidyapeeth has more than 50 institutes in several districts of India. The institute is approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC). The institute has also signed academic exchange of its students and faculty members with Slippery Rock University, USA. JRNRVU offers undergraduate courses (BBA, BCA, B.P.T, B.A.LL.B., LL.B., B.Ed., B.Sc., BHMS), postgraduate courses (M.Ed., D.El.Ed., PGDRD, M.A. Social, PGDHRM, PGDNM, MHRM, MBA, M.P.T, MCA, PGDCA, M.Sc., LL.M., PGDLL, PGDCL, PGDLFS, Diploma in Indian Archaeology, Diploma in Hotel Management, Diploma in Engineering ) and doctoral courses to the students.
JRNRVU is located at Pratap Nagar in Udaipur (Rajasthan). Nearest railway station to Janardan Rai Nagar Rajasthan University is 3.2 km away from the institute. Maharana Pratap Airport Udaipur is 15.2 km away from Janardan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth. Nearest bus stand to JRNRVU is Rsrtc Bus Stand which is 4.8 km away from JRNRVU. Students can also take a bus, auto, taxi or cab to reach the campus.
- To convoy workers to meet with the industrial and scientific needs- globally and locally.
- To pay special consideration to the growth of the economic and social conditions and benefit of the people of the region.
- To impart entrepreneurial character among the girls acceptance to agricultural areas.