Showing the single result
Sri Krishna Arts and Science College with a vision of "Fitness for Purpose" established in the year 1997 is an autonomous Institution imparting Quality Education imbibing scientific and artistic knowledge to the needs of the current generation. A College offering 32 Undergraduate Programmes 13 Post Graduate Programmes 7 Research Programmes and one Integrated Programme is re-accredited with ‘A’ Grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). From a student strength of 623 in the academic year 2004-2005 the college had grown extensively in infrastructure, technical developments and quality Faculty strength to incorporate 8281 in the year 2020-2021.
The Learning Model of Sri Krishna Arts and Science College is "Vision to Wisdom Approach". To augment this the college has Evolving Curriculum that is designed at par with the UGC standards of Choice Based Credit System. The college follows Knowledge-based Learning, Industry-Exposure & Training and Capstone Evaluation Model that are all linked with the Outcome- based Education which enable the students to be job-ready right when they complete their degree at Sri Krishna Arts and Science College.
SKASC has enabled e-learning and m-learning facilities for the students which includes web-based learning, virtual classroom and digital collaboration. Students can log on to virtual classroom (MyKlassroom) right from the day of admission at SKASC and learn their subjects 24/7. The college has got the highest number of Google Classroom users world over.
The Vision of the college is “FITNESS FOR PURPOSE” by preparing students for placements both during and outside the course work.
- Strengthening the research activities in the departments.
- Encouraging the consultancy and extension services involving students and faculty.
- Creating a brand equity and brand image by carrying out activities with the motto “Knowledge, Love and Service”.
The Mission of the college is to prepare both boys and girls for the pressing demands of tomorrow keeping in mind the need to shape and mould a generation of young men and women with knowledge, character, true and genuinely cultivated spirit of service and far-reaching imagination.
We at Sri Krishna Arts and Science College are committed to the satisfaction of our customers through academic excellence with:
- Upgradation of facilities
- Placement opportunities
- Industry institution interaction and
- Continual improvement
Sri Krishna Arts and Science College was established by the Trust in 1997 and it is an ISO certified co-educational institution catering to the need of the day.
- After assessing the quality of education and infrastructure the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) has awarded 'A' grade in 2009 and re-accredited with 'A' in 2015.
- All activities and processes of college are standardized and systemized as per ISO 9001:2008 Standards and certified by TUV SUD who conducts the external audit once a year for continual improvement of quality systems in the college.