Showing 1–12 of 16 results
Amity University Jaipur was established in 2008 by Amity University Rajasthan Act 2008. Amity University Jaipur is spread over 150 acres of land. Amity University Jaipur offers courses at undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral levels. Amity University Jaipur has over 225 faculties.
Amity University Jaipur has six centres of excellence namely Amity Centre for Positivism and Happiness, Amity Centre for Converging Technology and Sciences (ACCTS), Amity Centre for Mycobacterial Disease Research (ACMDR), Yunus Social Business Centers (YSBC), Amity Centre for Ocean Atmospheric Science and Technology (Amity COAST), and Amity Interdisciplinary Centre for Climate and Research & Policy (AICCRP).
Amity University Jaipur vision is to provide value-based contemporary education with a focus on innovation, research and productivity with a mixture of modern and contemporary teaching styles. Amity University Jaipur is a member of the Association of Indian Universities, Association of Commonwealth Universities, UK, The Institute of Engineering and Technology, Accreditation by ASIC- Accreditation Service for International Colleges, UK. Amity University Jaipur aim is to achieve academic leadership in research activities and develop partnerships with various institutions to advance research in various fields.
Amity University Jaipur has signed MoUs with international institutions such as York University, Florida and Centre for Ocean-Atmospheric Prediction Studies, Florida State University etc
Amity University Jaipur provides students’ labs for languages, media studies, education, pharmacy, biotechnology, engineering, hotel management, business management and scientific research to facilitate a practical learning experience. The university offers accommodation facilities to the students, the hostels are a comfortable and safe place to stay.
The university was established in 1957 as an aided college by Padma Bhushan Dr. T.S. Avinashilingam under the jurisdiction of Avinashilingam Education Trust. The campus of Avinashilingam University is spread over an area of 111 acres of land. The university is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). Avinashilingam Institute for Home Science and Higher Education for Women is also recognised by the University Grants Commission (UGC). The mission and vision of the university is to provide global standard quality education for the empowerment and self-development of women.
The popular courses offered by the university are B.Sc., B.A., B.Com, B.C.A., B.Ed., M.Sc., M.A., M.C.A., M.Com, M.B.A and M.Ed. Candidates have to go through the screening process of the university to get admission in the courses. Avinashilingam Institute for Home Science and Higher Education for Women has a total of 324 faculty members. The total number of students enrolled in the university is 8108. Thus, the student-teacher ratio at Avinashilingam University is 25:1. The university also has many clubs, committees and societies. Avinashilingam University has many collaborations too.
There are many facilities available at the university. Some of them are girls hostel, medical clinic, library, auditorium, sports, gym, IT infrastructure, wi-fi, cafeteria, laboratories, bank, facilities for differently-abled, etc. Avinashilingam University has a placement cum career guidance cell, which helps in the placement of the students. The placement cell also conducts activities like workshops, seminars, mock interviews, group discussions, aptitude tests to train students for placement. The university also provides scholarships to students. Students can also avail central government scholarships at Avinashilingam University. The university has secured 75th rank in the University category in NIRF 2021 Ranking with an overall score of 41.24 out of 100.
Avinashilingam University Location
The university is located at Bharathi Park Road, near Forest College Campus, Saibaba Colony, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. There are various modes of transport to reach Avinashilingam University. One can travel by air, road or rail to reach the university. The nearest airport to the university is Coimbatore International Airport. The distance between the airport and the university is 12.2 km and would take approximately 30 minutes by cab or auto. Coimbatore Junction Railway Station is the nearest railway station to Avinashilingam Institute for Home Science and Higher Education for Women. It is 4.1 km away and would take 10 minutes from a cab or auto. The nearest bus stop is Alagesan Road Bus Stop and is 450 m far from the university. It would take 1 minute from the bus stop to reach the university.
B. S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology,Tamil Nadu
B.S Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology is deemed to be a university located in Tamil Nadu. The university is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council with a grade of ‘A+’. The institute is structured around 12 schools of study namely the School of Mechanical Sciences, School of Infrastructure, School of Electrical and Communication Sciences, School of Computer Information and Mathematical Sciences, School of Physical and Chemical Sciences, School of Social Sciences and Humanities, School of Arabic and Islamic Studies, School of Life Sciences, Crescent School of Pharmacy, Crescent School of Architecture, and Crescent School of Business. B.S Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology is recognised by the University Grants Commission (UGC). In engineering category of NIRF ranking 2021, the college has been ranked at 112th position. The institute offers admission to various courses in the field of Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Medical and Health Sciences, Computer Application and IT etc. The institute also conducts its own entrance examination known as Crescent Institute Engineering Admission Test (CIEAT) for offering admission to various engineering courses.
B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology Location
The institute is located in Seethakathi Estate GST Road (Chennai-Trichy National Highway, NH45, Vandalur, Tamil Nadu. Chennai International Airport is the nearest airport to B.S Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology at a distance of 15 km away that will take around 15-20 mins for students to reach the campus. The nearest railway station is Chennai Central Railway Station to BS Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology at a distance of 37.8 km away and students can reach the campus in 42 mins. Students can take a bus from the Bus Stand that will take them around 15 minutes to reach B.S Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology.
- The university has been ranked 19th in the NIRF rankings of 2021 in the law category with an overall score of 49.78. In the NIRF rankings of 2020, the university was ranked 20th.
- Christ University is accredited by NAAC with an 'A' grade.
- University of Toronto, Canada
- Baldwin Wallace College, Ohio, USA
- Central Michigan University
- University of Illinois, USA
- University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Western Michigan University, USA
- Mount Union College, USA
- University of Nevada, USA
- St. Mary's University, Texas, USA
- Texas A&M University, USA
- Catholic University of America
- University of Massachusetts, Boston, USA
- Virginia Commonwealth University, USA
- Washington Centre for Internship and Academics
- Pontificia Universidade Catolica Do Rio De Janerio, Brazil
- Catholic University of Valencia, Spain
- University of Teacher Education, Switzerland
- Zurich University of Applied Sciences and Social Work
- University of Verona, Italy
- Vives University College, Belgium
- Birmingham City University
- NHTV Breda University of Applied Science, Netherlands
- University of Tubingen, Germany
- Kozminski University, Poland
- Bodo University College, Norway
- Assumption University of Thailand
- Hong Kong Baptist University
- Providence University Taiwan
- Catholic University of Daego, Korea
- Kyungpook National University, South Korea
- Coleman College, Singapore
- University of Malaysia, Sabah
- Australian Catholic University, Sydney
- Griffth University, Queensland
- Internal Complaints Committee- This committee of Christ University registers and addresses the internal issues faced by the college community. It tries to resolve the issues by taking necessary measures.
- Centre for Social Action (CSA)- CSA has been promoting volunteerism and enabling students to develop as socially responsible citizens by involving them in social development initiatives both in campuses and marginalized communities. It envisions that every student will be aware, sensitive and empathetic and contributing to sustainable changes in society.
- Centre for Sustainable Education and Development- This centre associate with academicians, research scholars, alumni, voluntary organisations, corporate and government departments interested in developing sustainability model towards education.
- Centre for Concept Design- This centre was started to make digital video courses and support faculty members with digital teaching methodology. More than 100 faculty members are trained on how to prepare digital video sessions. They are given hands-on experience too.
- Centre for Publications- This centre publishes books, journals and conference proceedings that are specialised in academic subjects to communicate the development in respective fields through the latest hypotheses and research results to the academic community.
- Centre for Digital Innovation- This centre enables the students to participate in international innovation contests and offers courses and internships on cutting edge technologies.
Integral University Lucknow
Integral University Lucknow was established in the year 2004 under the Act Number 9 of 2004 by the State Government. Integral University Lucknow is approved by the Medical Council of India, Pharmacy Council of India, Indian Nursing Council, Council of Architecture, Bar Council of India, Indian Association of Physiotherapists, National Council for Teacher Education, UP State Medical Faculty and Distance Education Bureau. It is duly approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC) under sections 2(f) and 12B of the UGC Act, 1956. Integral University Lucknow has been accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council and is recognised by the All India Council for Technical Education, Government of India. It has been recognized as a Scientific & Industrial Research Organization (SIRO) by the Department of Scientific & Industrial Research, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India. Integral University Lucknow has been ranked.
The university has been ranked 41st in the NIRF 2021 rankings in the pharmacy category. Integral University Lucknow courses are offered at the various levels of studies namely diploma, undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral levels. The courses are offered in the field of Commerce & Management, Engineering, Computer Applications, Sciences, Health & Medical Sciences, Mass Communication, Pharmacy, Agriculture, Law, Architecture & Planning, Education, Library & Information Science and Humanities & Social Sciences, Doctoral Studies & Research.
Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences, was founded with the noble vision to raise professionals and leaders of high academic calibre and unblemished character, nurtured with a strong motivation and commitment to serve humanity. The institution is the fulfillment of the vision of its founders Late Dr. D. G. S. Dhinakaran and the present Chancellor Dr. Paul Dhinakaran. Established in 1986 as an Engineering College, it was granted an autonomous status in 1999 and declared Deemed-to-be University by the University Grants Commission (UGC) in recognition of its academic excellence by the Ministry of Human Resources Development under section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 vide notification no 9-3-2000-U3 dated 23.6.2004 of the Government of India. Accredited by NAAC, the institution offers a wide array of Bachelors, Masters and Doctoral Degree programmes in various branches of Engineering, Biotechnology, Food processing and Agricultural Sciences. From a humble beginning of 180 students, the institution has rapidly grown to 8491 students and 452 faculty representing 18 academic departments.
In the three decades of service to higher education, Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences has made significant progression in teaching learning, research and consultancy, innovation and transfer of technology, community service and value education. Translating the vision of the Founders into action, the institution is currently engaged in finding solutions to human problems in the four major areas such as Water, Food, Healthcare, and Energy through scientific and technological interventions.