Showing all 5 results
Amity University Jaipur was established in 2008 by Amity University Rajasthan Act 2008. Amity University Jaipur is spread over 150 acres of land. Amity University Jaipur offers courses at undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral levels. Amity University Jaipur has over 225 faculties.
Amity University Jaipur has six centres of excellence namely Amity Centre for Positivism and Happiness, Amity Centre for Converging Technology and Sciences (ACCTS), Amity Centre for Mycobacterial Disease Research (ACMDR), Yunus Social Business Centers (YSBC), Amity Centre for Ocean Atmospheric Science and Technology (Amity COAST), and Amity Interdisciplinary Centre for Climate and Research & Policy (AICCRP).
Amity University Jaipur vision is to provide value-based contemporary education with a focus on innovation, research and productivity with a mixture of modern and contemporary teaching styles. Amity University Jaipur is a member of the Association of Indian Universities, Association of Commonwealth Universities, UK, The Institute of Engineering and Technology, Accreditation by ASIC- Accreditation Service for International Colleges, UK. Amity University Jaipur aim is to achieve academic leadership in research activities and develop partnerships with various institutions to advance research in various fields.
Amity University Jaipur has signed MoUs with international institutions such as York University, Florida and Centre for Ocean-Atmospheric Prediction Studies, Florida State University etc
Amity University Jaipur provides students’ labs for languages, media studies, education, pharmacy, biotechnology, engineering, hotel management, business management and scientific research to facilitate a practical learning experience. The university offers accommodation facilities to the students, the hostels are a comfortable and safe place to stay.
- The university has been ranked 19th in the NIRF rankings of 2021 in the law category with an overall score of 49.78. In the NIRF rankings of 2020, the university was ranked 20th.
- Christ University is accredited by NAAC with an 'A' grade.
- University of Toronto, Canada
- Baldwin Wallace College, Ohio, USA
- Central Michigan University
- University of Illinois, USA
- University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Western Michigan University, USA
- Mount Union College, USA
- University of Nevada, USA
- St. Mary's University, Texas, USA
- Texas A&M University, USA
- Catholic University of America
- University of Massachusetts, Boston, USA
- Virginia Commonwealth University, USA
- Washington Centre for Internship and Academics
- Pontificia Universidade Catolica Do Rio De Janerio, Brazil
- Catholic University of Valencia, Spain
- University of Teacher Education, Switzerland
- Zurich University of Applied Sciences and Social Work
- University of Verona, Italy
- Vives University College, Belgium
- Birmingham City University
- NHTV Breda University of Applied Science, Netherlands
- University of Tubingen, Germany
- Kozminski University, Poland
- Bodo University College, Norway
- Assumption University of Thailand
- Hong Kong Baptist University
- Providence University Taiwan
- Catholic University of Daego, Korea
- Kyungpook National University, South Korea
- Coleman College, Singapore
- University of Malaysia, Sabah
- Australian Catholic University, Sydney
- Griffth University, Queensland
- Internal Complaints Committee- This committee of Christ University registers and addresses the internal issues faced by the college community. It tries to resolve the issues by taking necessary measures.
- Centre for Social Action (CSA)- CSA has been promoting volunteerism and enabling students to develop as socially responsible citizens by involving them in social development initiatives both in campuses and marginalized communities. It envisions that every student will be aware, sensitive and empathetic and contributing to sustainable changes in society.
- Centre for Sustainable Education and Development- This centre associate with academicians, research scholars, alumni, voluntary organisations, corporate and government departments interested in developing sustainability model towards education.
- Centre for Concept Design- This centre was started to make digital video courses and support faculty members with digital teaching methodology. More than 100 faculty members are trained on how to prepare digital video sessions. They are given hands-on experience too.
- Centre for Publications- This centre publishes books, journals and conference proceedings that are specialised in academic subjects to communicate the development in respective fields through the latest hypotheses and research results to the academic community.
- Centre for Digital Innovation- This centre enables the students to participate in international innovation contests and offers courses and internships on cutting edge technologies.