Showing all 6 results
B. S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology,Tamil Nadu
B.S Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology is deemed to be a university located in Tamil Nadu. The university is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council with a grade of ‘A+’. The institute is structured around 12 schools of study namely the School of Mechanical Sciences, School of Infrastructure, School of Electrical and Communication Sciences, School of Computer Information and Mathematical Sciences, School of Physical and Chemical Sciences, School of Social Sciences and Humanities, School of Arabic and Islamic Studies, School of Life Sciences, Crescent School of Pharmacy, Crescent School of Architecture, and Crescent School of Business. B.S Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology is recognised by the University Grants Commission (UGC). In engineering category of NIRF ranking 2021, the college has been ranked at 112th position. The institute offers admission to various courses in the field of Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Medical and Health Sciences, Computer Application and IT etc. The institute also conducts its own entrance examination known as Crescent Institute Engineering Admission Test (CIEAT) for offering admission to various engineering courses.
B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology Location
The institute is located in Seethakathi Estate GST Road (Chennai-Trichy National Highway, NH45, Vandalur, Tamil Nadu. Chennai International Airport is the nearest airport to B.S Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology at a distance of 15 km away that will take around 15-20 mins for students to reach the campus. The nearest railway station is Chennai Central Railway Station to BS Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology at a distance of 37.8 km away and students can reach the campus in 42 mins. Students can take a bus from the Bus Stand that will take them around 15 minutes to reach B.S Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology.
- The university has been ranked 19th in the NIRF rankings of 2021 in the law category with an overall score of 49.78. In the NIRF rankings of 2020, the university was ranked 20th.
- Christ University is accredited by NAAC with an 'A' grade.
- University of Toronto, Canada
- Baldwin Wallace College, Ohio, USA
- Central Michigan University
- University of Illinois, USA
- University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Western Michigan University, USA
- Mount Union College, USA
- University of Nevada, USA
- St. Mary's University, Texas, USA
- Texas A&M University, USA
- Catholic University of America
- University of Massachusetts, Boston, USA
- Virginia Commonwealth University, USA
- Washington Centre for Internship and Academics
- Pontificia Universidade Catolica Do Rio De Janerio, Brazil
- Catholic University of Valencia, Spain
- University of Teacher Education, Switzerland
- Zurich University of Applied Sciences and Social Work
- University of Verona, Italy
- Vives University College, Belgium
- Birmingham City University
- NHTV Breda University of Applied Science, Netherlands
- University of Tubingen, Germany
- Kozminski University, Poland
- Bodo University College, Norway
- Assumption University of Thailand
- Hong Kong Baptist University
- Providence University Taiwan
- Catholic University of Daego, Korea
- Kyungpook National University, South Korea
- Coleman College, Singapore
- University of Malaysia, Sabah
- Australian Catholic University, Sydney
- Griffth University, Queensland
- Internal Complaints Committee- This committee of Christ University registers and addresses the internal issues faced by the college community. It tries to resolve the issues by taking necessary measures.
- Centre for Social Action (CSA)- CSA has been promoting volunteerism and enabling students to develop as socially responsible citizens by involving them in social development initiatives both in campuses and marginalized communities. It envisions that every student will be aware, sensitive and empathetic and contributing to sustainable changes in society.
- Centre for Sustainable Education and Development- This centre associate with academicians, research scholars, alumni, voluntary organisations, corporate and government departments interested in developing sustainability model towards education.
- Centre for Concept Design- This centre was started to make digital video courses and support faculty members with digital teaching methodology. More than 100 faculty members are trained on how to prepare digital video sessions. They are given hands-on experience too.
- Centre for Publications- This centre publishes books, journals and conference proceedings that are specialised in academic subjects to communicate the development in respective fields through the latest hypotheses and research results to the academic community.
- Centre for Digital Innovation- This centre enables the students to participate in international innovation contests and offers courses and internships on cutting edge technologies.
- Above 75% Annual Placement Conversion
- Encouragement of innovative talents & spirits of the students through Hindustan Technology Business Incubator (HTBI) & Hindustan Entrepreneurship and Innovation Centre (HEIC)
- Strong Alumni Network
- Sponsorship to attend seminars/conferences (National & International)
- Highly qualified faculty with industry and academic experience
- Access to state-of-the-art laboratories and workshops
- International Mobility Programmes including one semester abroad program, student/faculty exchanges and higher studies
- Scholarship available for meritorious and sports students
- MOUs with leading industries and institutions in India and Abroad
- Excellent library facility with complete digital access for online databases like SCOPUS, IEEE, Springer, ScienceDirect, Nature, etc
- Opportunity to be involved in various research centres and projects on campus.
- Regular Industrial Visits & Internship to execute projects at national and international Industries/Institutions
- Adherence to Bloom's Taxonomy and Outcome Based Education (OBE) Practices
- Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) for students to choose the subjects and teachers
Integral University Lucknow
Integral University Lucknow was established in the year 2004 under the Act Number 9 of 2004 by the State Government. Integral University Lucknow is approved by the Medical Council of India, Pharmacy Council of India, Indian Nursing Council, Council of Architecture, Bar Council of India, Indian Association of Physiotherapists, National Council for Teacher Education, UP State Medical Faculty and Distance Education Bureau. It is duly approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC) under sections 2(f) and 12B of the UGC Act, 1956. Integral University Lucknow has been accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council and is recognised by the All India Council for Technical Education, Government of India. It has been recognized as a Scientific & Industrial Research Organization (SIRO) by the Department of Scientific & Industrial Research, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India. Integral University Lucknow has been ranked.
The university has been ranked 41st in the NIRF 2021 rankings in the pharmacy category. Integral University Lucknow courses are offered at the various levels of studies namely diploma, undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral levels. The courses are offered in the field of Commerce & Management, Engineering, Computer Applications, Sciences, Health & Medical Sciences, Mass Communication, Pharmacy, Agriculture, Law, Architecture & Planning, Education, Library & Information Science and Humanities & Social Sciences, Doctoral Studies & Research.