Showing all 8 results
- The university has been ranked 19th in the NIRF rankings of 2021 in the law category with an overall score of 49.78. In the NIRF rankings of 2020, the university was ranked 20th.
- Christ University is accredited by NAAC with an 'A' grade.
- University of Toronto, Canada
- Baldwin Wallace College, Ohio, USA
- Central Michigan University
- University of Illinois, USA
- University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Western Michigan University, USA
- Mount Union College, USA
- University of Nevada, USA
- St. Mary's University, Texas, USA
- Texas A&M University, USA
- Catholic University of America
- University of Massachusetts, Boston, USA
- Virginia Commonwealth University, USA
- Washington Centre for Internship and Academics
- Pontificia Universidade Catolica Do Rio De Janerio, Brazil
- Catholic University of Valencia, Spain
- University of Teacher Education, Switzerland
- Zurich University of Applied Sciences and Social Work
- University of Verona, Italy
- Vives University College, Belgium
- Birmingham City University
- NHTV Breda University of Applied Science, Netherlands
- University of Tubingen, Germany
- Kozminski University, Poland
- Bodo University College, Norway
- Assumption University of Thailand
- Hong Kong Baptist University
- Providence University Taiwan
- Catholic University of Daego, Korea
- Kyungpook National University, South Korea
- Coleman College, Singapore
- University of Malaysia, Sabah
- Australian Catholic University, Sydney
- Griffth University, Queensland
- Internal Complaints Committee- This committee of Christ University registers and addresses the internal issues faced by the college community. It tries to resolve the issues by taking necessary measures.
- Centre for Social Action (CSA)- CSA has been promoting volunteerism and enabling students to develop as socially responsible citizens by involving them in social development initiatives both in campuses and marginalized communities. It envisions that every student will be aware, sensitive and empathetic and contributing to sustainable changes in society.
- Centre for Sustainable Education and Development- This centre associate with academicians, research scholars, alumni, voluntary organisations, corporate and government departments interested in developing sustainability model towards education.
- Centre for Concept Design- This centre was started to make digital video courses and support faculty members with digital teaching methodology. More than 100 faculty members are trained on how to prepare digital video sessions. They are given hands-on experience too.
- Centre for Publications- This centre publishes books, journals and conference proceedings that are specialised in academic subjects to communicate the development in respective fields through the latest hypotheses and research results to the academic community.
- Centre for Digital Innovation- This centre enables the students to participate in international innovation contests and offers courses and internships on cutting edge technologies.
The Oxford College of Engineering OverviewThe Oxford College of Engineering is situated in Bengaluru in Karnataka state of India. Established in 2000, is a Private college. The college is accredited by AICTE. The Oxford College of Engineering offers 35 courses across 5 streams namely Engineering, Management, IT, Science, Vocational. . Popular degrees offered at The Oxford College of Engineering include B.Tech, B.Arch, M.Tech, MCA, MBA. Besides a robust teaching pedagogy, The Oxford College of Engineering is also a leader in research and innovation. Focus is given to activities beyond academics at The Oxford College of Engineering, which is evident from its infrastructure, extracurricular activities and national & international collaborations. The placement at The Oxford College of Engineering is varied, with recruitment options both in corporates and public sector as well as entrepreneurship.
PES University, BangaloreThe Peoples Education Society Institute of Technology established PES University (PESU), Bangalore as a Karnataka State Private University in 2013. PESU offers programmes in specifically majors of humanities, science and engineering. PES University in Bangalore offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral programmes to students. PES University (PESU) is one of India's leading teaching and research universities, headquartered in Bangalore. The University is dedicated to delivering “real-world education” that motivates students to reach their full potential. According to NIRF Rankings, PES University was ranked 83rd among engineering institutions in 2021, while, in 2020, the university was ranked 94th in the same category.
PES University's programmes are now sought after by students from all over the world. When it comes to finding the best talent, PES University is the place to go. The university's emphasis on admitting the best Indian and international talent is one of the main reasons for this.