Stay prepared for upcoming government exams 2021
Stay Prepared for Upcoming Government Exams 2021-Some Keynotes
In India, getting a government job is like a jackpot. No matter how much we earn in a private job, we always look to get that precious position in the government-industry for which thousands of candidates are trying. Needless to say, government exams are the most important exams in the country. Students from all across the country sit in the exam and do their best to get a seat in the department. If you are also aspiring for the same, you need not take such exams lightly. You need to be ready with all the preparation. And before preparing, you should be aware of the upcoming government exams 2021, their schedule, the dates, application filing, and online criteria and so on. Let us help you out with this part. Read on and enlighten yourself further in this piece of writing:
As you can guess, upcoming government exams are divided into many categories. To start, we will provide a detailed list of the common exams to be held this year:
These are authorized by the union public service commission. The notifications of such upcoming government exams 2021 can be found on the official website of UPSC. The prelims are to be held on June 27, 2021, and the second round i.e. mains will be held on September 17, 2021. IAS Exam is one of the most awaited high-level exams in the nation. Once you get through, you have a chance of being in the heart of the government and making changes for good. The exam is also called as Civil service exam.
- SSC CGL – the notification for this exam was disclosed on 29th December last year and students have been waiting for further notifications since then. Tier I will be held from 29th May to June 7th, The next tiers will be announced after the first one. Since there are lakhs of candidates aspiring for this exam, you should check your roll number carefully and appear on the date mentioned in the admission card on the website.
- SSC CHSL – The last notification for this exam could be found on SSC official website dating 6th November 2020. The registration date was from 6th November to 16th December last year. For those who have applied, Tier I will be held on 12th 2021 and onwards. The second tier date is yet to be notified.
- SSC CPO– The notification was out on 17th June 2020. The first paper of SSC CPO is already conducted in November last year. For those who passed it, the second paper is scheduled to be held on March 1, 2021. As you can see the date is quite near and hence, you should make the last preparations as soon as possible.
- SSC GD– The notification for this exam will be out in late March. The exam date is confirmed and will be conducted on August 2nd,
- SSC JE– The online registrations were closed in October last year. The first tier of the exam is scheduled to be held between 22nd march and 25th march 2021.
- SSC Stenographer– This is one of the most popular types of exams and people who are preparing for stenography should look forward to this opportunity for sure. The notification was released in October 2020 and the exam shall be held on 29th March 2021.
Upcoming bank exams 2021
The banking sector is one of the most aspired sectors in India. The recruitment is done for the appointment of banking officers, financial officers and public relations officers in the government banks of India. Here is the list of upcoming government exams 2021-2022.
Assistant in RBI– to get a prestigious position in the Reserve Bank of India, you may sit in this exam. The exam and recruitment are a long process altogether. For the current recruitment going on, the notification was published in December 2019 and the prelims were held in February of 2020. The mains were conducted in November 2020. Further notification is awaited and may be out this year.
IBPS RRB– these upcoming bank exams 2021 is conducted and managed by the Institute of banking’s personnel selection of India. The notification is not yet out and you may look for it in the month of June which is the tentative date. The online registrations are supposed to start in July 2021. The Prelims exams for officers of scale 1 will be held from 1st to 21st August 2021. The exams for Scale II and III officers will commence on September 25, 2021. Office assistants’ exams are scheduled for October 3, 2021. You may need to check the official IBPS website for further notifications.
IBPS Clerk- many students vouch for the clerical upcoming government exams 2021-2021 in the bank sector. It needs graduation and you can sit in the exam even if you don’t have a post-graduation in any subject. The prelims for IBPS clerk will start from August 28 this year and continue till September 5. The mains will be held on October 31.
IBPS PO– the exam is conducted by the Institute of Banking personal selection of India. The prelims start from October 9 till October 17, 2021. The mains will be on November 27.
SBI SO and SBI Clerk– to be a part of one of the most widespread banks- the State Bank of India, you may look forward to this exam. The notifications for this, however, are yet to be released. You may check the official SBI or IBPS website to get the latest updates about the exam.
RBI Grade B officer– the exam is held by the Reserve Bank of India and all latest updates shall be found on the official RBI website. The notification for this particular exam was out on January 2021 and the phase exam will be held on March 6, 2021.
Besides above mentioned upcoming government exams 2021 notification, you need to look out for some other common exams to be conducted in the year. You may look for these on the official website of the department. Few of the other common exams to look out for include:
- RRB ALP, RRB JE and RRB NTPC by the Railway Recruitment Board of India
- LIC HFL, LIC AAO and LIC ADO by Life Insurance Corporation of India
- NIACL Entrance exam and NIACL AO by New India Assurance Company Limited
- SEBI Grade A exam
- MBA Entrance exams such as CAT, MAT, SNAP, NMAT by GMAC, XAT and IIFT
So there you have it, the short yet informative list of government exams you need to look out for. We hope that this information will help you prepare for the exams in a faultless manner.
To get more such updates and various Upcoming government exams 2021 notifications, subscribe to our blog and keep visiting our website for regular news, updates, content and information.