Showing 1–12 of 18 results
Apeejay College of Fine Arts
Established in 1975, ACFA been accredited with A grade by NAAC and is affiliated to Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar.
Apeejay College of Fine Arts is one of the finest premier co-educational, multi-dimensional, state-of-art institutions of Northern India. The institute offers programmes in the field of Fine Arts, Applied Arts, and Performing Arts & Visual apart from offering a multitude of contemporary and modern techno-savvy programmes in a world-class ambience. ACFA has collaborated with Willem de Kooning Academy, Rotterdam, Netherlands, Codarts, Rotterdam, Netherlands, Chengdu Textile College, China, National University of Singapore Research Institute, China, Singapore Khalsa Association, Singapore, St. Joost Academy, Breda, and many more.
Christ University, Bangalore (CU) was established in 1969 as Christ College. The University Grants Commission (UGC) of India conferred Autonomy to Christ College in 2004. In 2008 under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, the Ministry of Human Resource Development of the Government of India, declared the institution a Deemed to be University, in the name of Christ University. Christ University courses include Arts and Humanities, Social Sciences, Sciences, Commerce, Management, Business Studies and Social Sciences, Engineering, Law and Architecture. CU offers B.Tech, B.Com, BHM, B.Sc, B.Arch, BA, BBA, BCA, B.Ed., MBA, M.Tech, MCA, LLM, M.Com, M.Phil, M.Sc, MA, MSW, PG Diploma and PhD programmes. In the NIRF rankings of 2021, the university has been ranked 19th in the law category. Location: CU is located at Hosur Road, Bhavani Nagar, S.G. Palya, Bengaluru, Karnataka. Kempegowda International Airport is the closest airport to the University, located about 42 km away. Bengaluru City Railway Station is the closest railway station to the University, located about 8.6 km away while Kempegowda Bus Station is the closest bus depot to the University, located about 8.4 km away. Students can take a cab or a bus to reach Christ University. Rankings:
- The university has been ranked 19th in the NIRF rankings of 2021 in the law category with an overall score of 49.78. In the NIRF rankings of 2020, the university was ranked 20th.
- Christ University is accredited by NAAC with an 'A' grade.
- University of Toronto, Canada
- Baldwin Wallace College, Ohio, USA
- Central Michigan University
- University of Illinois, USA
- University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Western Michigan University, USA
- Mount Union College, USA
- University of Nevada, USA
- St. Mary's University, Texas, USA
- Texas A&M University, USA
- Catholic University of America
- University of Massachusetts, Boston, USA
- Virginia Commonwealth University, USA
- Washington Centre for Internship and Academics
- Pontificia Universidade Catolica Do Rio De Janerio, Brazil
- Catholic University of Valencia, Spain
- University of Teacher Education, Switzerland
- Zurich University of Applied Sciences and Social Work
- University of Verona, Italy
- Vives University College, Belgium
- Birmingham City University
- NHTV Breda University of Applied Science, Netherlands
- University of Tubingen, Germany
- Kozminski University, Poland
- Bodo University College, Norway
- Assumption University of Thailand
- Hong Kong Baptist University
- Providence University Taiwan
- Catholic University of Daego, Korea
- Kyungpook National University, South Korea
- Coleman College, Singapore
- University of Malaysia, Sabah
- Australian Catholic University, Sydney
- Griffth University, Queensland
- Internal Complaints Committee- This committee of Christ University registers and addresses the internal issues faced by the college community. It tries to resolve the issues by taking necessary measures.
- Centre for Social Action (CSA)- CSA has been promoting volunteerism and enabling students to develop as socially responsible citizens by involving them in social development initiatives both in campuses and marginalized communities. It envisions that every student will be aware, sensitive and empathetic and contributing to sustainable changes in society.
- Centre for Sustainable Education and Development- This centre associate with academicians, research scholars, alumni, voluntary organisations, corporate and government departments interested in developing sustainability model towards education.
- Centre for Concept Design- This centre was started to make digital video courses and support faculty members with digital teaching methodology. More than 100 faculty members are trained on how to prepare digital video sessions. They are given hands-on experience too.
- Centre for Publications- This centre publishes books, journals and conference proceedings that are specialised in academic subjects to communicate the development in respective fields through the latest hypotheses and research results to the academic community.
- Centre for Digital Innovation- This centre enables the students to participate in international innovation contests and offers courses and internships on cutting edge technologies.
Government College for Girls,Punjab Govt. College for Girls Patiala was started as associate degree treater College in 1942 with a bunch of twenty students and simply seven subjects. stone of the current building was arranged by the then Vice-President Dr. Sarvpalli Radhakrishnan. these days it offers a complete of twelve courses, each at the UG and PG level. Besides the humanities stream, the faculty offers courses in Science and IT. Presently 2800 students square measure on its rolls. College} boasts of a qualified teaching faculty, with twenty-one members holding a pH scale.D degree associate degreed nineteen with an M.Phil. Spread on a region of twenty-five acres, the faculty has simple teaching blocks, well-equipped science laboratorys together with a language lab, a well-furnished library, a heritage depository, a swimming bath, a gymnasium, a seminar area, associate degree area, and well-maintained lawns. the faculty has forever endeavored to meet its objectives of providing quality education for the direction of Girls by creating them economically self-directed, with a positive outlook on life, whereas keeping them in reality with their made cultural heritage and for ascent the weaker sections of society. Keeping in mind, the dynamical state of affairs within the field of upper education the planet over, the faculty has been attempting to orient its energies, resources and infrastructural facilities to teach a lot of and a lot of Girls and to widen their horizons.
Guru Nanak College for Girls,Punjab Guru Nanak College for Girls, Muktsar, owes its existence to the chief minister of Punjab, S. Parkash Singh Badal and octogenarian philanthropist, Dr. Kehar Singh. It was established in 1970, to celebrate the 500th birth anniversary of Guru Nanak. The college was built when it was realized that there is an acute need for educating women in the downtrodden region Malwa belt of Punjab. It was institutionalized in Mukstar, since this place is famous for the martyrdom of the lady warrior Mai Bhago and 40 Sikh Warriors under her, who fought against the Mughal vociferously and defeated them. The aim of the college is to provide the students with such education that they reach the highest level of organisations but are deeply rooted in the cultures and traditions. They want a society based on Guru Nanak’s principle of justice, equality and brotherhood The institution stresses upon both academic and co-academic areas and provides all the modern equipments available to the students.
Guru Nanak College Mansa - GNCM,Punjab Guru Nanak College Mansa is one of the best institutes in Punjab. Accordingly keeping this in view the college has its target of achieving the Economic and social advancement of the ladies and improving their status in the network. Developed by the social welfare office, inside the college premises, inn office for around young students understudies is accessible. The young ladies originating from outside the city can profit from the office in the wake of getting the structure from the workplace and finishing the essential conventions. Likewise, an inn for young students understudies of in reverse stations is being begun inside the college premises at the soonest. Greatness is the need of great importance. Instruction, as anyone would concur, is an inescapable component in our lives and we can not manage without training. Against the foundation of the man-centric arrangement of society, the ladies need uncommon consideration regarding guarantee their advancement and cooperation in the basic leadership process at home, in the network, and in administration.
- Water gatekeepers and water cooler offices are accessible to give cool and clean water to the understudies in the premises.
- The scholarship is accessible to the poor understudies everything being equal. Standing endorsement according to the administration request, salary verification, and other instructive testaments are to be joined alongside the application structure, accessible from the college office.
- The canteen is being arranged where the understudies can benefit the refreshments at sensible rates. Solid climate, clean refreshments, and so forth will be dealt with at the flask.
Hindu College - Amritsar - HCA,Punjab Hindu College is arranged in Amritsar in Punjab province of India. Set up in 1924, it is certify from NAAC and it is subsidiary to Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU). HCA, Amritsar offers 21 courses crosswise over 7 streams in particular Arts, Science, Commerce and Banking, IT, Management, Media and Mass Communication, Medical and crosswise over 10 degrees like BSc, BA, BMM, B.Com, BCA.Hostel office isn't accessible for its understudies. Extra grounds offices, for example, Auditorium, ATM, Canteen, Computer Lab, Cultural zone, Library, Medical Facilities, Cls. Room, Sports, Grounds are likewise there.
Kanya Maha Vidyalaya, Jalandhar Established in 1886, Kanya Maha Vidyalaya (also known as The Heritage Institution Kanya Maha Vidyalaya), an institute of women education, has long been recognised as a premier centre of higher learning for women in northern India. Re-accredited with “A” grade by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), KMV Jalandhar is approved and recognised by University Grants Commission (UGC) and Ministry of Human Resource and Development, Government of India (MHRD). The institute is ‘Autonomous’ in nature and offers degrees under its parent university, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar (GNDU). KMV Jalandhar has been ranked No. 1 in India as per 'Best Colleges Survey 2020' by India Today. The institute strives to empower women with its multi-dimensional approach to learning. It is the only institution from north India to have been selected by the MHRD for the production of documentary films on leading institutions of women education in India.
Khalsa College for Women,Punjab Khalsa College for Women is arranged in Amritsar in Punjab territory of India. Set up in 1968, it is authorize from NAAC, Other and it is associated to Guru Nanak Dev University. KCW, Amritsar offers 56 courses crosswise over 8 streams in particular Management, Arts, Science, Commerce and Banking, IT, Design, Hotel Management, Vocational and crosswise over 14 degrees like BSc, BA, B.Voc, BCA, BBA. KCW grounds is spread more than 14 Acres. Lodging office isn't accessible for its understudies. Extra grounds offices, for example, ATM, Boys Hostel, Canteen, Computer Lab, Counseling, Gym, Library, Medical Facilities, Cls. Room, Placement are likewise there.
Khalsa College for Women,Punjab Khalsa College for Women, Sidhwan Khurd, a premier establishment snuggled within the inside of lush inexperienced field and aloof from the madding crowd is ably hailed because of the ‘Shantiniketan’ of geographical region. it's one among the 5 establishments surpass Shri Guru Har Gobind Ujagar Hari Trust. The Trust and also the establishments came into being because of nice personal loss suffered by the founder Bhai European Bhai Narayan Singh Malaysia Militant Group and his married woman Bibi Ram Kaur ji once they lost their son Kaka Ujjagar Singh in an exceedingly mishap in 1908. bobbing up from the massive loss by creating the brave effort of beginning life anew, they devoted themselves to the task of teaching their female offspring, Bibi Harparkash Kaur. This resulted within the institution of the first faculty in could 1909 with four students then there was no trying back. AIMS & OBJECTIVES Translating into reailty the dreams of the founders of this prestigious establishment, leading it to the trail of excellence, inculcating the spirit of sacrifice, service and security and to hunt ladies liberation, direction through ladies education particularly within the rural society.
- Create and circularize an environment of learning and analysis.
- Multidimensional temperament development of the learners.
- Fulfill the requirements of country and also the community at massive.
- Adopt innovative ways of teaching.
- Support information coaching with co- information and further information activities.
- Provide learner-centric educational and private enrichment programmes.
- Integrative and comprehensive approach towards numerous disciplines.
- Nurturing talent and power, gaining information and skills.
- Inculcate analytical perspective and scientific temperament.