Showing all 11 results
Amity University, Mohali was founded with the objective of providing excellent education in undergraduate and postgraduate programs. The university has received accreditation from NAAC with an A+ grade. Additionally, Amity University Mohali has also been accredited by IACBE, ACBSP, Bar Council of India, Council of Architecture, NCTE, and ASIC. It is recognized by the University Grants Commission, Department of Science and Technology, and Central Counselling Board. In addition to these accreditations and recognitions, Amity University Mohali is a proud member of the Association of Indian Universities, Association of Commonwealth Universities, and International Association of Universities.
Amity University Mohali provides a wide range of courses at both the Undergraduate and Postgraduate levels in various fields. The admission process for UG and PG courses at Amity University Mohali is determined by the chosen course, as it is based on merit and personal interviews. To apply for admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses, candidates must submit their applications through the official website of the university.
- Above 75% Annual Placement Conversion
- Encouragement of innovative talents & spirits of the students through Hindustan Technology Business Incubator (HTBI) & Hindustan Entrepreneurship and Innovation Centre (HEIC)
- Strong Alumni Network
- Sponsorship to attend seminars/conferences (National & International)
- Highly qualified faculty with industry and academic experience
- Access to state-of-the-art laboratories and workshops
- International Mobility Programmes including one semester abroad program, student/faculty exchanges and higher studies
- Scholarship available for meritorious and sports students
- MOUs with leading industries and institutions in India and Abroad
- Excellent library facility with complete digital access for online databases like SCOPUS, IEEE, Springer, ScienceDirect, Nature, etc
- Opportunity to be involved in various research centres and projects on campus.
- Regular Industrial Visits & Internship to execute projects at national and international Industries/Institutions
- Adherence to Bloom's Taxonomy and Outcome Based Education (OBE) Practices
- Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) for students to choose the subjects and teachers
JECRC University is a private institution of higher education in Jaipur, established by the JECRC Foundation-National Society for Engineering, Research and Development (NSERD) in 2012. The university holds recognition from the University Grants Commission (UGC) and accreditation from NAAC and the National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
The Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies (MRIIRS), Faridabad was established in 2008. MRIIRS Faridabad has been recognised by the UGC. It is one of the Manav Rachna Educational Institutions. The Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies Faridabad is a privately owned co-ed institute. MRIIRS Faridabad has a campus size of 60 acres. The total number of faculty members is more than 400 and the total student enrollment is more than 4,000. The institute has been accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with an ‘A’ grade. The Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies Faridabad provides many facilities to the students like hostel accommodation, gymnasium, sports facilities, cafeteria and many other facilities.
Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies Faridabad admission is offered to 41 courses at the UG, PG and doctoral levels. The institute offers admission to courses belonging to various streams like sciences, commerce, humanities, etc. Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies Faridabad admission is done on the basis of either common entrance examinations or the MRNAT entrance examination. Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies Faridabad also trains and guides the students to get successfully placed. This is the responsibility of the Corporate Resource Centre (CRC). The students of the institute can also avail themselves of the numerous MRIIRS Faridabad scholarships.
- To convoy workers to meet with the industrial and scientific needs- globally and locally.
- To pay special consideration to the growth of the economic and social conditions and benefit of the people of the region.
- To impart entrepreneurial character among the girls acceptance to agricultural areas.