NCHMCT JEE 2020 Application Form (Out), Exam Date, Eligibility, Pattern and Syllabus
NCHMCT JEE 2020 is a national level entrance exam conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency) for admission to the B.Sc. Course in Hospitality and Hotel Administration (B.Sc.HHA) across the Country.
- NCHMCT JEE 2020 is scheduled for April 25, 2020 in computer-based mode.
- The application fee is INR 900 for general and OBC, INR 800 for EWS and INR 450 for SC, ST, PWD and Transgender.
- Candidates must have passed class 12 with English as a compulsory subject by September 30, 2020 to satisfy NCHMCT JEE 2020 Eligibility
- NCHMCT JEE 2020 Admit Card will be available from April 7, 2020 onwards.
- The exam consists of 200 multiple choice questions. 4 mark is awarded for every correct answer and 1 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer. Check NCHMCT JEE Exam Pattern
- NCHMCT JEE Result will be released on the official website on May 15, 2020.
- NCHM JEE 2020 Cut off will be decided on the basis of minimum qualifying marks criteria and rank obtained by the test-takers.
From 2020, As per Govt. of India Policy NCHMCT JEE is conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency) for admission to the B.Sc. Course in Hospitality and Hotel Administration(B.Sc.HHA) across the Country.
The table below gives a brief insight on NCHMCT JEE exam. The exam is conducted for hotel management courses.
NCHMCT JEE 2020 Dates
Students can check here the official NCHMCT JEE 2020 exam date:
NCHMCT JEE 2020 Eligibility
Before filling the application form, candidates will have to check if they clear the eligibility criteria. All applicants must have submitted their physical fitness certificate approved by a registered medical practitioner in the specified format as mentioned in the official website.
The common eligibility criteria for all courses are:
- Candidates should have cleared the secondary and senior secondary level of exam with English as compulsory subject. Clearing English subject is mandatory.
- Candidates appearing for final exam and awaiting final result are also eligible to apply for the exam (provided they submit their proof of qualifying 10+2 standard exam along with other eligibility conditions at the time of admission or counselling).
- Applicants who have finished 12 years of official schooling in order are eligible to apply for the program.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University.
- Any Public-School Examination in India or in a foreign country acknowledged by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education.
- H.S.C. Vocational Examination accepted by NCVT and SCVT of the state applicant belongs to.
- The higher age limit for General & OBC applicants is 22 years as on 1st August 2020.
- The higher age limit for SC/ST is 25 years as on 1st August 2020.
- Applicant should fulfill the minimum age criteria set by the exam conducting body.
NCHMCT JEE 2020 Application Form
Students can check here the details of online application form of NCHMCT JEE 2020:
- NCHMCT JEE 2020 Application Form is available from January 1 – March 20, 2020 in online mode.
- Students should fill all the details on the application form carefully.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned image of recent photograph (online mode).
- Candidates should take a print copy of the complete filled-in application form for future use.
- There is no option for sending of the off-line/hard copy of application form.
- The Application fee is INR 900 (GEN or OBC) & INR 450 (SC/ST/PD).
- Students can pay the fee through online mode using Credit/Debit Card, UPI, Paytm and netbanking.
NCHMCT 2020 Admit Card
The admit cards will be available online on the official website. NCHMCT JEE 2020 admit card will be available from April 7, 2020 onwards to download. NCHMCT Admit card will not be delivered to candidate via courier or post services. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall without admit card.
You shall also bring one photo ID proof:
- Driving license
- Voter ID
- PAN card
- Aadhar card or any other govt. ID and
- Notarized Affidavit with photo in which the photo of applicant is attached and clearly visible.
Candidates will not be permitted to appear for NCHMCT JEE 2020 without showing correct and suitable photo identification.
Candidates are advised to download two copies of NCHMCT Admit Card 2020 because one has to be self-attested and deposited to the invigilator for his/her signature & which will be preserved and which will be required during counselling procedure and the another one have to be carried along on the date of the examination.
Steps to Download Admit Card
- Firstly, visit the official website
- Locate the “Admit card” tab.
- Click on the tab
- The admit card will get opened in a separate screen and can be downloaded from here.
NCHMCT JEE 2020 Exam Centers
A total 33 exam centers have been finalized for the entrance test. The university however takes no request for change of exam centers.
NCHMCT JEE 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates who wish to appear for exam must be aware of NCHMCT JEE 2020 Exam Pattern that is followed for the examination before the commencement of preparation for it.
NCHMCT JEE will be a 3 hour online exam. It will contain 200 questions.
- 4 mark is awarded for every correct answer and 1 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- 5 subjects that are included in entrance exam are Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude, English Language, Reasoning and Logical Deduction, General Knowledge & Current Affairs and Aptitude for Service Sector
- The questions will be however MCQ type or objective. You have to choose one option from a given choice of 4 options.
- There will be 200 questions in total.
NCHMCT JEE 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus of NCHMCT JEE 2020 will cover various subjects such as Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude, English Language, Reasoning and Logical Deduction, General Knowledge & Current Affairs and Aptitude for Service Sector.
The list of important topics is as follows
NCHMCT 2020 Preparation Books
Aspirants of NCHMCT will have to prepare for the exam well before time. Few preparation books are as follows:
NCHMCT JEE 2020 Result
NCHMCT JEE 2020 result will be declared by NTA on the official website of the exam on May 15, 2020. Aspirants will be able to check their result for NCHMCT JEE 2020 by filling their application number, roll number and date of birth on the official website of NCHMCT JEE exam. Candidates need to note that the date of birth mentioned by them on the website to check their result should be in date-month-year format.
Steps to View NCHMCT JEE 2020 result
Step 1: Visit official website of NCHMCT JEE exam
Step 2: Click on “NCHMCT JEE 2020 Result” tab
Step 3: Enter application number, roll number and date of birth
Step 4: View result for NCHMCT JEE exam
Step 5: Download and print NCHMCT JEE scorecard
Cut off for NCHMCT JEE
NCHMCT JEE is a hotel management entrance exam that is conducted by National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT). Basis NCHMCT JEE scores, admission at 21 Central Institutes of Hotel Management, 19 State Government Institutes of Hotel Management, 1 Public Sector Undertaking, 14 Private Institutes of Hotel Management and 9 Food Craft Institutes that are affiliated to NCHMCT will be offered to the candidates.
In NCHMCT JEE exam, aspirants are offered admission to fill the below mentioned seats:
NCHMCT JEE Cut Offs will be prepared on the basis of minimum qualifying marks as well as rank obtained by an aspirant in JEE. The opening and closing ranks for NCHMCT JEE will be released for individual colleges accepting scores of the hotel management entrance exam for all the above mentioned types of seats.
NCHMCT JEE 2020 Reservation
All the candidates applying for NCHMCT JEE 2020 are required to mention their respective categories in the Application Form. The candidates belonging to SC/ST, OBC, PD or KM category are provided with reservation of seats during admission procedure. The reservation policy followed by NCHMCT JEE 2020 is as follows:
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST category are provided with reserved seats of 15% and 7.5% respectively in various State and Central Institutions of Hotel Management. Such candidates must produce certificates issued by concerned authority to confirm the claim.
- Candidates who belong to Non-Creamy layer of OBC are given reservation of 27% seats. If seats in this category remain vacant, these will be filled by general category