Aditya Engineering College offers undergraduate level engineering programs in nine disciplines, viz. Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Information Technology, Petroleum Technology, Mining Engineering and Agricultural Engineering. The basic eligibility criteria for admission to these programs is passing 10+2 with a minimum of 50 % marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics taken together.
Candidates are selected on the basis of marks obtained in the state level engineering exam (AP EAMCET). The final list of selected candidates is announced after completion of the EAMCET counselling process. Allotment of seats and study center is subject to rank/score secured by the candidate in the entrance exam.
Candidates applying for B. Tech programs offered by the institute can do so by visiting the AP EAMCET website. Payment of the prescribed application fee is mandatory for a successful application. The payment can be made only through online mode, i.e. via credit/ debit card. It is mandatory for all applicants to appear for the entrance exam and counselling. The process remains same for all courses listed under B.Tech program.
Aditya Engineering College offers 10 M. Tech programs under its PG wing. For admission to M. Tech programs, it is mandatory for the applicant to have a bachelor’s degree in engineering (B. Tech / B.E.) in the relevant or allied discipline. Candidates are further required to apply with a valid GATE score based on which selection is done. Applicants without a valid GATE score are required to appear for APPGECET
Candidates who qualify the entrance exam have to go through the concerned admission counseling process in order to secure a seat in the institution. Seats are allotted based on the applicant’s performance in the entrance test and marks secured in the concerned qualifying exams.
- For management quota admissions, selections are subject to merit.
- For applicants from reserved categories, the minimum percentile in the last qualifying exam is relaxed by 5%.
- Seats for APPGECET candidates are opened only after filling of seats for GATE candidates.
Candidates seeking admission to B. Tech programs offered by Aditya Engineering College can apply through APEAMCET by visiting the official website, unless applying under management quota. It is mandatory for all candidates seeking admission under government quota to appear for APEAMCET. Candidates are selected on the basis of APEAMCET score/rank, followed by counselling.
The process to apply for AP EAMCET is as follows:
- Candidates must visit the AP EAMCET website to start the application process.
- After clicking on the AP EAMCET tab, the candidate will be directed to a page that lists the 4 steps of application.
- The first step is the payment of application fees (Rs.507.50/-), which can be done using a credit/debit card.
- Candidates are required to fill in particulars such as last qualifying exam hall ticket number, DOB, course applying for and so on before the payment page is released.
- Once done with the payment process, the candidate can proceed to fill the application form with all the requisite details.
- Scanned copies of recent passport-size photo and signature will be required at the time of filling the form.
- After all the necessary details have been filled, the applicant can click on the “Submit” button and take a printout of the submitted application form for future references.
- Exam Hall Ticket should be downloaded from the AP EAMCET website before the designated entrance exam date.
- The candidate is allotted seat and course based on his/her marks in AP EAMCET and choice of course and study center. The final merit list is declared after counselling.
- Candidates are required to produce original copies of all relevant documents at the time of counselling for verification purpose.
M. Tech candidates are selected on the basis of marks obtained in the last qualifying exam, provided the applicant has a valid GATE score. In the absence of a GATE rank, the applicant is required to appear in AP PGECET. The process of admission through AP PGCET is the same as AP EAMCET.