Audisankara College of Engineering & Technology offers an M.Tech postgraduate program in 6 specializations. Candidates should have obtained a B.Tech degree in the relevant field with at least 50% marks (45% in case of reserved category) from an AICTE/ UGC approved institution.
The selection is based on the candidates’ rank in AP PGECET. Seat allotment is made by Convener, PGECET as per the stipulated rules of A.P State Government. Selections are also made through the candidates’ rank in GATE.
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility||Selection Criteria|
|M.Tech||Computer Science & Engineering||B.Tech degree in the relevant discipline (minimum 50% marks)||PGECET or GATE score|
|Very large-scale integration|
|Electrical power systems|
Important points regarding admission:
- The qualifying percentage marks for obtaining a rank in AP PGECET is 25% i.e, 30 marks out of a total of 120. In the case of SC/ ST candidates, there shall be no minimum qualifying marks for ranking of the candidates.
- Admission to 85% of the seats in each course shall be reserved for local candidates and the remaining 15% of the seats shall be unreserved categories.
- While filling the seats in the college, the first preference will be given to the candidates qualified in GATE and the remaining seats will be allotted to the candidates qualified in AP PGECET as per their ranks in the merit list.
Audisankara College MBA and MCA Admission 2022
Candidates seeking admission in MCA and MBA should have a graduate degree from a recognized university.
For MBA admission, the candidates must have studied Mathematics at 10th level. In the case of MCA program, candidates must have studied Mathematics at 12th or at degree level.
For MBA and MCA courses, admissions are based on ICET conducted by the State Government.The registration fee for the online test is INR 450.
|MBA||Graduate degree with 50% aggregate marks and Mathematics at Class 10th level.||Integrated Common Entrance Test (IC ET)|
|MCA||Graduate degree with 50% aggregate marks and Mathematics as one of the subjects at Class 12th or degree level.|
Key points regarding admission:
- Candidates with aggregate marks of 50% (45% in case of reserved categories) are alone eligible to take admission through ICET.
- Candidates who have secured 25% qualifying marks in APICET (50 out of 200) and the candidates belonging to SC/ST to whom qualifying marks have not been prescribed, shall be assigned the rank in the order of the merit on the basis of marks obtained in ICET.
- In case the qualifying degree is obtained through distance mode, it should have recognition by Joint Committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC/ DEB.
- Candidates appearing for the final year degree examination shall also eligible to appear for APICET 2021.
Audisankara College Application Process
Candidates need to apply through the official website of respective conducting bodies of EAMCET, PGECET and ICET. The application fee for all the courses has to be paid online on their respective websites.