Admission to B.Tech programme is done through merit list generated on the basis of by the EAMCET examination conducted by Government of Andhra Pradesh. 80% of the seats are filled on the basis of the EAMCET merit list and the remaining 20% intake is reserved under the category of Management/ NRI quota.
AP-EAMCET (Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test) is an entrance examinations for engineering aspirants aiming to study at one of the prestigious colleges present in the state of Andhra Pradesh. This state level examination is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada.
|Course Name||Specialization||Minimum eligibility||Selection Criteria|
|Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)||Computer Science Engineering||Must possess a 10+2 passing certificate awarded by institutes affiliated with government of Andhra Pradesh or any equivalent examination||AP-EAMCET scores|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering|
|Electronics Control Systems Engineering|
Sree Vidyanikethan Engineering College – M.TECH and MCA Admission 2022
Admissions to M.Tech programme are done on the basis of AP-PGECET or valid GATE score. For MCA, the merit list generated by ICET is taken into consideration.
Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP-PGECET) is conducted by Andhra University.
Andhra Pradesh ICET is an entrance examination conducted by Shree Venkateswara University, Tirupati on behalf of APSCHE and the test centers are allocated on first come first serve basis.
|Course Name||Specializations||Minimum eligibility||Selection Criteria|
|Master of Technology (M.Tech)||Computer Science(CS)||B.E/ B.Tech in any engineering branch.||AP-PGECET merit list|
|Electrical Power Systems (EPS)||B.E/B.Tech in electrical engineering or electronics and communication engineering|
|Communication Systems (Comm. Sys.)|
|Digital Electronics and Communication System (DECS)|
|Software Engineering(SE)||B.E/B.Tech in any branch|
|Computer Networks and Information Security (CN & IS)|
|MCA||Bachelor’s degree from any university||AP-ICET merit li|
Sree Vidyanikethan Engineering College – Diploma Admission 2022
Candidates seeking admission to diploma courses available in the second shift of polytechnic college at SVEC should have passed 10th examination conducted by government of Andhra Pradesh or should have passed an equivalent examination. The seats will be awarded on the basis of CEEP examination conducted by government of Andhra Pradesh.
CEEP or Andhra Pradesh State Polytechnic Entrance Exam is an state level examination conducted by State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh for candidates willing to pursue diploma courses. The examination can be given in both offline as well as online mode.
|Course Name||Minimum eligibility||Selection Criteria|
|Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (DEEE)||10th pass from any school||CEEP merit list|
|Diploma in Civil Engineering (DCE)|
|Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (DME)|
|Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering (DECE)|
|Diploma in Computer Engineering (DCME)|