ISBM offers Graduate Program in Management studies which is designed in three parts consisting of Management function and Practices.
The institute offers this program in three specializations as mentioned below:
|Course||Graduate Program in Management Studies (GMS)|
|Mode of study||Fast track/ Regular|
|Duration||Fast track- 1 year Regular- 3 years|
|Selection||Pass in 10th and 12th boards examination|
The candidate is required to pass in 10th and 12th boards examination with minimum 50% of aggregate marks
The Institute selects the students on the basis of merit secured in the qualifying exam.
How to Apply in Indian School of Business Management and Administration?
- For applying into this Institute, the candidate needs to fill out the application form given in the official website and submit it.
- Before filling out the application form, one has to register themselves in the portal with the required documents.
- After the registration has been verified, the students can fill in the personal details and academic achievements.
- Self-attested copies of Identity proof, Marksheet of 10th and 12th and passport size photo needs to be submitted online.
- The portal will not take the candidate to the payment gateway.
- The amount for the application fees needs to be paid via Net banking and then only the application form will be displayed.
- Once the application form has been verified, now submit the application form.
ISBM Delhi PGCM Admission 2022
Indian School of Business Management and Administration offers Post Graduate Certificate in Management with the below mentioned Specialization:
- Business Communication
- International Business
- Organizational Behaviour