Shanti Business School PGDM Admission 2022
We are providing crucial details in brief about the programmes offered by the institute:
There are 5 specializations in PGDM which are as follows:
- Human Resources
- Decision Science and Analytics
- International Business
PGDM-Communication has 4 specializations namely:
- Brand and Advertisement
- Media and Entertainment
- Digital Communication and Analytics
- Corporate Communication and Public Relations
Shanti Business School PGDM Eligibility
The minimum requirement to apply in any of the programmes is mentioned below:
- Candidates must have passed their Graduation with at least 50% aggregate marks.
- Candidates must have secured merit in any of these exams CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/CMAT/NMAT.
- Final year candidates can also apply. However, such candidates will be granted provisional admission subject to the student satisfying all the requirements.
How to Apply for Shanti Business School PGDM Programme?
Candidates have to follow some simple steps to apply online for the PGDM and PGDM-Communication. Check the steps beneath:
- Go to the official website of Shanti Business School.
- Click on the “Apply Now” tab available on the home page.
- Register yourself by providing all the necessary details such as name, email address and mobile number.
- Verify your email.
- Now log in using the registered email id and fill the application form online with correct details.
- After filling, upload the required documents.
- Once you fill the form completely, click on the “Submit” button.
Along with an application form, students have to attach the following documents:
- Class 10th Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- Class 12th Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- Graduation Marksheets and Degree Certificate
- Scorecard of CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/CMAT/NMAT
- Category Certificate (If applicable)
Shanti Business School PGDM Selection Criteria
- The institute considers the merit of CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/CMAT/NMAT exams for shortlisting applicants.
- Those who get shortlisted will be called to take part in the GD and PI rounds.
- The final selection will be based on the entrance exam score and performance in GD and PI.
- Lastly, SBS Ahmedabad will publish a merit list for all the selected candidates.