FIIB offers a two-year full-time Postgraduate Diploma in Management course with an intake capacity of 180. The program is offered in 6 specializations i.e. Business Analytics, Marketing, Human Resource Management, Finance, International Business, Operations and Strategy and Entrepreneurship. The final selection is based on the candidate’s performance in the personal interview round.
FIIB Delhi PGDM Eligibility:
Candidates seeking admission must possess a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in all subjects from any recognized university. The bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by candidates must entail a minimum of 3 years of education after passing the HSC (10+2) examination.
FIIB Delhi PGDM Selection Process:
- The selection of candidates is done on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam as well as personal interview.
- Candidates in the final year of graduation are also eligible to apply to verify that he/she has passed graduation with a minimum 50% aggregate in all the subjects. FIIB considers CAT or XAT or MAT or CMAT or ATMA scores in the overall assessment.
Written Test (WT): As part of the admission process, the candidates will be required to complete a written test which includes:
- Critical /Analytical Skill
- English Language Competencies
Personal Interview (PI): The Personal Interview (PI) round is conducted to understand the candidate’s areas of interest and abilities. The institute assesses candidates on different parameters such as:
- Career Objectives
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Taking initiatives and challenges
- Self-Awareness and Management
- General Awareness
- Basic Characteristics
The weightage allotment for selection to the PGDM program is as follows:
|PI – Weightage||25%|