Christ College Irinjalakunda offers 16 different post graduate courses including MSW, M.Sc., M.Com, MA and MCJ. The basic eligibility to apply for admission in these PG Programmes is to possess a graduate degree in relevant subjects from any recognised University/ Institution.
Selection criterion for MCJ, MSW, M.Sc. Clinical Psychology, Environmental Science and Computer Science is based on the valid score of entrance exam conducted by the concerned departments of the college. While for rest of the courses, candidates are selected on the basis of merit of the qualifying examination.
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Procedure||Intake|
|M.Sc.||Physics||A graduate degree in Science stream with relevant subjects and minimum 50% marks.||Based on the merit of the qualifying exam, followed by a personal interview round.||12|
|Environment Science||A valid score in the entrance examination conducted by the college.||12|
|MSW||Social Work||Any graduate degree with 50% marks.||20|
|MCJ||Communication & Journalism||15|
|M.Com||Commerce||A graduate degree in any discipline with 45% marks.||Merit based selection, followed by a personal interview round.||20|
- The candidates appeared in the final year of the qualifying examination are eligible to apply on provisional basis.
- Of the total seats, 50% seats are reserved for General category, 15% for SC, 5% for ST, 10% for Malabar Christians and 20% for Management quota.
- Candidates with outstanding sports performance and differently abled candidates are allotted with 2 seats and 3% seats respectively from the general category seats reservation ratio.
CCI, Thrissur Ph.D Admission 2021
Christ College Irinjalakunda offers Doctorate Degrees in Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Physical Education. The candidates seeking admission in Ph.D programmes must have obtained a master’s degree in relevant subjects with minimum 50% marks.
The candidates for these doctorate courses are selected on the basis of an entrance exam conducted by the college.
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Procedure|
|Ph.D||Physics||Minimum 50% marks in master’s degree in relevant subjects.||A valid score in the entrance examination, followed by interview.|
- The candidates taken admission in M.Phil are not allowed to apply for Ph.D courses.
- The candidates with UGC-NET/ CSIR-NET/ JRF Fellowship qualification are exempted from the written entrance examination.
- Reservations are awarded as per the norms of the State and Central Government.
There are no reviews yet.