Jaipuria Institute of Management, Indore offers two years ful- time postgraduate diploma program in management in four core specializations and five functional specializations as mentioned in the table;
|Core Specialisation||Functional Specialisation|
|Retail Management||Information System|
|Service Management||Operations Management|
Jaipuria Institute of Management, Indore goes beyond the conventional education methodologies where students are not merely learners but also contributors. The curriculum and the unique teaching-learning processes ensure the transformation of its students and empower them with the capabilities to build innovative business models and formats.
|No of specialization||4|
|Application Form Month||November-January|
|Basic Eligibility||Graduation with at least 50% marks in aggregate, after completion of 10+2|
|Course fee||INR 8,75,000|
Jaipuria Institute of Management Indore PGDM Eligibility
|PGDM||Applicants should have valid CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT score, with 50% aggregate marks during graduation, after completion of 10+2|
- Final year graduate students can also apply, provided they have to submit their final aggregate score CGPA/Percentage by June.
- Candidates must submit their original certificates and marksheets latest by October for verification, further delay to which the candidate shall be asked to withdraw.
- Candidates should have valid CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT score card (minimum 1 year of valid score).
- Candidates with work experience, after graduation can apply. It’s not mandatory but an additional advantage for admission.
Jaipuria Institute of Management Indore PGDM – How to apply
- Fill the Online Application form.
- Enter all the details and complete registration. After verification of E-mail ID, login with the credentials generated.
- Upload scanned photograph and enter the personal, academic and graduation (if required) details.
- Enter the CAT/XAT/GMAT/MAT/CMAT registration details.
- Choose the preferred location for GD & PI (Locations mentioned below).
- Pay the application fee online or through any online payment option using Credit/Debit card/Net Banking.
- The application fee for PGDM program is INR 1000.
- Submit the application form.
- Print the application form and acknowledgement Slip and record the login credentials for future reference.
Jaipuria Institute of Management Indore PGDM Selection Criteria
- Shortlisting of the candidates for case based group discussion rounds and personal interviews will be done on the basis of Admission test scores.
- Candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview to the following centres:
- Weightages for each rounds and parameters for final selection of the candidates are as follows:
|Work Experience , Sports & Extra Curricular Activities||05%|
- Results of Group Discussion and Personal Interview shall be intimated within 15 days of interview through email to each selected candidate.
- Selected candidates should complete their fee payment schedule in order to confirm their admission.
Jaipuria Institute of Management Indore PGDM – Interview Centres
Following are the cities where the students will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview round: Agra, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Alwar, Amritsar, Bareilly, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bikaner, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Gwalior, Indore, Jamshedpur, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Kota, Kolkata, Lucknow, Noida, Patna, Ranchi, Sikar, Udaipur and Varanasi. Candidates must bring their original documents along with photocopies for verification to the interview centres. Exact centre details shall be intimated later through Email.