St. Joseph’s College offers three-year Undergraduate courses in BBA, B.Com, B.Sc and BA. Courses are offered in two shifts. The institute also offers two vocational courses. Candidates applying should have passed HSC or equivalent examination from a recognized board. Candidates must have passed the concerned or allied subject of admission. Selection to both Vocational and UG courses is on the basis of merit list. Merit list is drawn considering candidate’s marks in the qualifying exam i.e. HSC.
|Course||Specialization||Shift||Minimum Eligibility||Selection Criteria|
|B.Sc||Bio – Chemistry||Second||Passed HSC from a recognized institute.||On the basis of qualifying exam.|
|Computer Science||Both Shift|
|Plant Biology and Plant Biotechnology||–|
|B.Vocational||Software Development and system administration||First|
St. Joseph’s College, Tiruchirapalli MA, M.Sc, M.Com, MCA Admission 2022
St. Joseph’s College offers PG courses of MA, M.SC, MCA and M.Com in various disciplines. Candidates applying should have done graduation in the relevant discipline. Selection to PG courses is on the basis of candidate’s performance in the qualifying exam.
Application form for all the PG can be accessed from the official website.
|MA||Second||Tamil||Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline.||On the basis of candidate’s performance in the qualifying examination.|
|–||Plant Biology and Plant Biotechnology|
St. Joseph’s College, Tiruchirapalli MBA Admission 2022
The College offers MBA program in Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management, and Systems. To be eligible to apply for admission, candidates should have a graduation degree in any discipline with at least 50% aggregate marks.
Candidates applying should have passed any of the CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ TANCET entrance exams. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their score in the entrance exam for further selection process. Final selection will be based on a Written Test (test consists of Aptitude, Written English, and Contemporary Awareness), Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
|MBA||Finance||Graduation in any discipline with at least 50% marks.||On the basis of entrance exam, college level test, GD and interview.|
|Human Resource Management|
Note: Students appearing in final semester exam of the graduation degree course can also apply.
St. Joseph’s College, Tiruchirapalli M.Phil and Ph.D. Course Admission 2022
St. Joseph’s College offers Ph.D. and M.Phil courses as research-based courses in various disciplines. Ph.D. and M.Phil courses are offered in both full-time and part-time mode. Candidates applying must have done Post graduation in the concerned discipline to be eligible.
For admission a common eligibility written test comprising objective type questions for 75 marks and oral interview for 25 marks. Candidates are selected based on their academic performance, research interest, entrance test, and interview.
|Ph.D||Biotechnology||Post-graduation in concerned discipline.||On the basis of merit of the academic performance, entrance exam and interview.|
|Plant Biology and Plant Biotechnology|
- Provisionally Registered Full-time candidates of Ph.D. course should not engage in any employment.
- For Ph.D. course selection of candidates has to be done with the intimation to the Chair -Research and Publications.
- The Part-timers are expected to be present in the campus for a minimum of 3 working days in every month to a minimum of 30 days in an academic year.
St. Joseph’s College, Tiruchirapalli Application Process 2022
St. Joseph’s College, Tiruchirapalli conducts offline application process. Detailed application process for MBA is as follows:
- Candidates applying for MBA program can obtain prospectus and application form by paying cash/demand of INR 1000 (INR 1050-by post) drawn in favor of St. Joseph’s Institute of Management, payable at Tiruchirappalli.
- Applications can also be downloaded from the official website of the college.
- Filled in application form along with DD and necessary documents (mentioned below) have to be sent to:
St. Joseph’s Institute of Management (JIM),
St. Joseph’s College, Tiruchirapalli – 620 002, Tamil Nadu
Documents to be sent along with the application form are:
- Hall ticket and/or scorecard of the entrance exam taken.
- Mark sheets of SSC and HSC.
- Consolidated Mark Statement of UG / Provisional Certificate / Degree.
- Transfer and Conduct Certificate.
- Community Certificate.