B.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering
Eligibility & Cut Off
|12th||—||1) Candidates should be among the top 2,45,000 (including all categories) rank in Paper-1 of JEE (Main) 2019.|
2) A candidate should have appeared for the Class XII (or equivalent) examination for the first time in either 2018 or 2019.
3) If the examination Board of Class XII (or equivalent) declares the results for the academic year 2016-17 after June 2017, then the candidates of that board who appeared for their class XII exam in 2017 are also eligible to appear in JEE (Advanced) 2019.
|JEE Advanced||All India: Rank – 5091||—|
Maximum 24 years
2) Candidates who have been admitted to a preparatory course in any of the IITs for the first time in 2018 can appear in JEE (Advanced) 2019.
3) A candidate can attempt JEE (Advanced) maximum of two times in two consecutive years
4) A candidate should not have been admitted in an IIT irrespective of whether or not he/she continued in the program or accepted an IIT seat by reporting at a reporting centre in the past
Admission is through counseling based on the rank obtained in JEE Advanced.
Important Dates : May 17 , 2020 – Nov 30 , -0001 JEE Advanced
Ask & Answer
Ask current students, alumni & our experts
Students enrolling in the program have the option to change to five-years dual degree program offering B.Tech.+M.Tech. degree from the same or other departments available
Students also have the option to change to five-years dual degree program offering B.Tech.+M.S. degree from the same departments or other departments available
Students also have the option to change to five years dual degree program offering B.Tech.+M.Des./MBA degree from Department of Design/Managment
Students also have the option to opt for the second major, increasing the program duration to five years
Students also have the option to include a minor/specialization in the existing program and it requires no addition of time or credits to a student’s regular 4-year Bachelors’ program
Students also have the option to change the existing branch to Engineering Science (Mechanics/Energy, Environment & Climate) for multidisciplinary studies