Centennial College: Rankings, Courses, Admissions, Tuition Fee, Cost of Attendance & Scholarships
Centennial College (CC), established in 1966, is one of the oldest publicly funded colleges in Ontario, Canada, and the first college in the province to receive certification from Government.
With over 25,000 full-time students, including 13,000 international candidates, CC welcomes the largest number of international students of any public college in Canada. The college’s campus is a site of cultural diversity having nearly 100 ethnocultural groups and 80 languages spoken there.
Centennial College offers more than 100 full-time programs, 160 part-time programs and thousands of part-time courses in an array of disciplines to choose from. Admissions at Centennial College are offered in the three intakes of Fall, Winter and Summer semesters.
Table of Contents
4. Admission Process
5. Tuition Fee
6. Scholarship & Financial Aid
- Webometrics 2019 ranking awarded the #79th position to CC in Canada.
- The college landed position 7th in the list of top ten Canadian Research Colleges, 2017.
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI) survey reported CC at #1st for employer and student satisfaction.
3. Centennial College Programs, Campuses and Accomodation
CC offers various programs at levels ranging from degrees, diploma, advanced diploma to Graduate Certificate. The available programs are distributed in the 7 schools which are as mentioned below:
Some of the popular courses provided by the College are:
- Bachelor of Information Technology.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- Graduate Certificate in International Business Management.
- Graduate Certificate in Advertising (Creative & Digital Strategy).
CC is spread around 5 campuses, namely Progress, Ashtonbee, Morningside, Story Arts Centre and Eglinton Learning Site.
Progress Campus (Main campus) : CC’s largest campus which includes-
- Schools of Business and Hospitality, Tourism and Culture.
- Advanced Manufacturing and Automation Engineering Technology programs.
- Several Child Studies and Community Service programs.
3.3 Centennial College Accommodation Options
There are multiple accommodation options available to students aspiring to seek admission at CC which includes hostels, homestays off-campus residence.
Residence accommodations are determined on a first-come, first-served basis.
CC’s on-campus life provides an enriching experience to students from around the world and becomes their home away from home. The residence is available on first-come first-serve basis and thus applicants should ensure to apply for them at the earliest.
The on-campus residence offers:
- Private bedrooms.
- Fully-equipped kitchens and on-site laundry.
- In-suite heater and air-conditioner.
- Walking and biking option from campus to class.
CC college has collaborated with Places4Students Inc. to provide all the help related to off-campus housing to its applicants. The aspirants seeking admission at the college but want to stay independently away from campus can also consider the following options:
- Centennial International Facebook Page
4. Centennial College Admission Process
All the admission-related information for aspirants wanting to enrol in one of the many programs offered at Cc is compiled below:
The upcoming deadlines for sending in admission entries to CC are:
NOTE: International applicants must ensure to send in their entries approximately 4 to 6 months prior to start of term. However, applications received post the start of term shall be considered until the availability of space.7
How to apply?
Admission process for enrolling at Cc in a few easy steps:
- Choose a program of choice and apply online at the official website.
- Submit the scanned transcripts at [email protected] (Indian applicants must email their transcripts to [email protected]).
- Contact Regional Admissions Team to track application status.
- Pay tuition fee on receiving an offer of place and acceptance package.
- Apply for a visa/study permit.
5. Centennial College Tuition fee/Cost of Attendance
The estimated cost of living for an academic year at CC is as mentioned below:
Tuition and other fees of 2 semesters for the 2018-2019 for international applicants is as tabulated below:
Cost of Attendance
An estimate of basic expenses for off-campus students for 1 academic year is as described below:
6. Centennial College Scholarships/ Financial Aid
CC offers various academic scholarships and awards on the parameters of academic, artistic, athletic, extracurricular activities and community service work. Any international applicants aspiring for scholarship to study in Canada can apply at the college and request these scholarships. Some of the scholarships offered at CC are as tabulated below:
NOTE: There is no separate application for availing these scholarships. Any student with a GPA of 3.0 or above can apply for these awards.
[table id=607 /]