Northern College at Pures Highlights Overview
Northern College at Pures Ranking, Programs, Admission Process & Living Cost
Northern College Pures, is a renowned college situated in the Province of Ontario in the state of Canada. The college offers a variety of programs in the field of applied arts and technology. It is a Public run institute that was established in the year 1967. The college offers one-on-one career counseling helping students find better job opportunities.
|Ninja Column 1||Ninja Column 2|
|No. of Campuses||4 Timmins (Porcupine), Moosonee, Kirkland Lake, and Hailey bury|
|English Language Test Accepted||TOEFL/ILETS/CAEL|
|International Students Percentage||39%-50%|
|Graduate Job Rate||78%|
|Cost of Attendance||CAD 21,050|
|Admission Helpline||E-mail: [email protected]|
|Mode of Program||Full time and Certificate|
Northern College Programs and Accommodation
- Northern College is one prestigious higher education institute that offers Diploma, Certificate and Undergraduate (UG) level programs in various disciplines. The college has 4 campuses around Ontario and Canada. There are around 10 study fields available.
- Some of the popular fields of study are Business Administration – Sales & Marketing, Event Management, Information Systems Management, International Business Management, Computerized Accounting, and Healthcare Administration
- The Timmins campus has residence halls offered to international students on a sharing basis.
- As there is a limited facility of accommodation, rental as well as room-and-board services are available to students by the communities served by the college.
- International students can access the housing registry tool for finding accommodations near campus.
Northern College Application Process
- Application: Applications for admission are accepted in online mode. International applicants are required to contact the College Admissions Department for receiving the application form. The application fee is 100 CAD.
- Start of Application: The admission deadline for admission are:
- General documents required for admission: For admission to the college one needs to have: original academic transcripts/mark sheet, official program completion certificate/Degree/Diploma, ILETS/TOEFL/CAEL scores.
- Other important documents required: Important documents required for making an application for admission includes:
- Official Proof of English Proficiency
- Copy of Passport
- Two-letter or recommendations
- Scholarship Application (If applicable)
- Birth certificate
English Proficiency Test: For International Applicant (form non-native English Countries) it is mandatory to provide IELTS/TOEFL/CAEL scores for admission apart from the above-mentioned documents. Minimum qualifying scores in English language test are tabled below:
|English proficiency tests||Minimum Score Required|
|TOEFL (Internet Based)||Score of 78|
|TOFEL (Paper-based)||Score of 550|
|CAEL||A score of 58 Overall|
Northern College Cost of Attendance
The annual cost of attendance includes tuition fee, books, registration, food, housing, and other miscellaneous costs. The details about the cost of attendance are tabled below:
|Tuition Fee (per year)||13,000 to 22,000 (Variable as per Course)|
|Books, Coursepacks, and Supplies||1,500|
|Food and Housing||12,194|
|Personal Expenses||4, 352|
Note: For detailed international tuition fees,
Scholarships: Only one bursary is available for international applicants. These are offered to Minning graduates. The award offered is 1000CAD.
|COURSE NAME||ANNUAL FEES||DURATION||EXAM ACCEPTED||EXAM ACCEPTED|
|Diploma Business - General||$ 2,040||4 YEARS||TOEFL 80||IELTS 6|
|Graduate Certificate [Grad.Cert] Information Systems Business Analysis||$ 9,882||1 YEARS||TOEFL 80||IELTS 6|
|Graduate Certificate [Grad.Cert] Supply Chain Management||$ 9,882||2 YEARS||TOEFL 80||IELTS 6|