Showing all 12 results
Amity University Jaipur was established in 2008 by Amity University Rajasthan Act 2008. Amity University Jaipur is spread over 150 acres of land. Amity University Jaipur offers courses at undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral levels. Amity University Jaipur has over 225 faculties.
Amity University Jaipur has six centres of excellence namely Amity Centre for Positivism and Happiness, Amity Centre for Converging Technology and Sciences (ACCTS), Amity Centre for Mycobacterial Disease Research (ACMDR), Yunus Social Business Centers (YSBC), Amity Centre for Ocean Atmospheric Science and Technology (Amity COAST), and Amity Interdisciplinary Centre for Climate and Research & Policy (AICCRP).
Amity University Jaipur vision is to provide value-based contemporary education with a focus on innovation, research and productivity with a mixture of modern and contemporary teaching styles. Amity University Jaipur is a member of the Association of Indian Universities, Association of Commonwealth Universities, UK, The Institute of Engineering and Technology, Accreditation by ASIC- Accreditation Service for International Colleges, UK. Amity University Jaipur aim is to achieve academic leadership in research activities and develop partnerships with various institutions to advance research in various fields.
Amity University Jaipur has signed MoUs with international institutions such as York University, Florida and Centre for Ocean-Atmospheric Prediction Studies, Florida State University etc
Amity University Jaipur provides students’ labs for languages, media studies, education, pharmacy, biotechnology, engineering, hotel management, business management and scientific research to facilitate a practical learning experience. The university offers accommodation facilities to the students, the hostels are a comfortable and safe place to stay.
B. S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology,Tamil Nadu
B.S Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology is deemed to be a university located in Tamil Nadu. The university is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council with a grade of ‘A+’. The institute is structured around 12 schools of study namely the School of Mechanical Sciences, School of Infrastructure, School of Electrical and Communication Sciences, School of Computer Information and Mathematical Sciences, School of Physical and Chemical Sciences, School of Social Sciences and Humanities, School of Arabic and Islamic Studies, School of Life Sciences, Crescent School of Pharmacy, Crescent School of Architecture, and Crescent School of Business. B.S Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology is recognised by the University Grants Commission (UGC). In engineering category of NIRF ranking 2021, the college has been ranked at 112th position. The institute offers admission to various courses in the field of Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Medical and Health Sciences, Computer Application and IT etc. The institute also conducts its own entrance examination known as Crescent Institute Engineering Admission Test (CIEAT) for offering admission to various engineering courses.
B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology Location
The institute is located in Seethakathi Estate GST Road (Chennai-Trichy National Highway, NH45, Vandalur, Tamil Nadu. Chennai International Airport is the nearest airport to B.S Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology at a distance of 15 km away that will take around 15-20 mins for students to reach the campus. The nearest railway station is Chennai Central Railway Station to BS Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology at a distance of 37.8 km away and students can reach the campus in 42 mins. Students can take a bus from the Bus Stand that will take them around 15 minutes to reach B.S Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology.
- The university has been ranked 19th in the NIRF rankings of 2021 in the law category with an overall score of 49.78. In the NIRF rankings of 2020, the university was ranked 20th.
- Christ University is accredited by NAAC with an 'A' grade.
- University of Toronto, Canada
- Baldwin Wallace College, Ohio, USA
- Central Michigan University
- University of Illinois, USA
- University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Western Michigan University, USA
- Mount Union College, USA
- University of Nevada, USA
- St. Mary's University, Texas, USA
- Texas A&M University, USA
- Catholic University of America
- University of Massachusetts, Boston, USA
- Virginia Commonwealth University, USA
- Washington Centre for Internship and Academics
- Pontificia Universidade Catolica Do Rio De Janerio, Brazil
- Catholic University of Valencia, Spain
- University of Teacher Education, Switzerland
- Zurich University of Applied Sciences and Social Work
- University of Verona, Italy
- Vives University College, Belgium
- Birmingham City University
- NHTV Breda University of Applied Science, Netherlands
- University of Tubingen, Germany
- Kozminski University, Poland
- Bodo University College, Norway
- Assumption University of Thailand
- Hong Kong Baptist University
- Providence University Taiwan
- Catholic University of Daego, Korea
- Kyungpook National University, South Korea
- Coleman College, Singapore
- University of Malaysia, Sabah
- Australian Catholic University, Sydney
- Griffth University, Queensland
- Internal Complaints Committee- This committee of Christ University registers and addresses the internal issues faced by the college community. It tries to resolve the issues by taking necessary measures.
- Centre for Social Action (CSA)- CSA has been promoting volunteerism and enabling students to develop as socially responsible citizens by involving them in social development initiatives both in campuses and marginalized communities. It envisions that every student will be aware, sensitive and empathetic and contributing to sustainable changes in society.
- Centre for Sustainable Education and Development- This centre associate with academicians, research scholars, alumni, voluntary organisations, corporate and government departments interested in developing sustainability model towards education.
- Centre for Concept Design- This centre was started to make digital video courses and support faculty members with digital teaching methodology. More than 100 faculty members are trained on how to prepare digital video sessions. They are given hands-on experience too.
- Centre for Publications- This centre publishes books, journals and conference proceedings that are specialised in academic subjects to communicate the development in respective fields through the latest hypotheses and research results to the academic community.
- Centre for Digital Innovation- This centre enables the students to participate in international innovation contests and offers courses and internships on cutting edge technologies.
- Above 75% Annual Placement Conversion
- Encouragement of innovative talents & spirits of the students through Hindustan Technology Business Incubator (HTBI) & Hindustan Entrepreneurship and Innovation Centre (HEIC)
- Strong Alumni Network
- Sponsorship to attend seminars/conferences (National & International)
- Highly qualified faculty with industry and academic experience
- Access to state-of-the-art laboratories and workshops
- International Mobility Programmes including one semester abroad program, student/faculty exchanges and higher studies
- Scholarship available for meritorious and sports students
- MOUs with leading industries and institutions in India and Abroad
- Excellent library facility with complete digital access for online databases like SCOPUS, IEEE, Springer, ScienceDirect, Nature, etc
- Opportunity to be involved in various research centres and projects on campus.
- Regular Industrial Visits & Internship to execute projects at national and international Industries/Institutions
- Adherence to Bloom's Taxonomy and Outcome Based Education (OBE) Practices
- Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) for students to choose the subjects and teachers
Integral University Lucknow
Integral University Lucknow was established in the year 2004 under the Act Number 9 of 2004 by the State Government. Integral University Lucknow is approved by the Medical Council of India, Pharmacy Council of India, Indian Nursing Council, Council of Architecture, Bar Council of India, Indian Association of Physiotherapists, National Council for Teacher Education, UP State Medical Faculty and Distance Education Bureau. It is duly approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC) under sections 2(f) and 12B of the UGC Act, 1956. Integral University Lucknow has been accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council and is recognised by the All India Council for Technical Education, Government of India. It has been recognized as a Scientific & Industrial Research Organization (SIRO) by the Department of Scientific & Industrial Research, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India. Integral University Lucknow has been ranked.
The university has been ranked 41st in the NIRF 2021 rankings in the pharmacy category. Integral University Lucknow courses are offered at the various levels of studies namely diploma, undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral levels. The courses are offered in the field of Commerce & Management, Engineering, Computer Applications, Sciences, Health & Medical Sciences, Mass Communication, Pharmacy, Agriculture, Law, Architecture & Planning, Education, Library & Information Science and Humanities & Social Sciences, Doctoral Studies & Research.
Founded in 2009 as KL College of Engineering, the Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation University Guntur, is Andhra Pradesh’s first private engineering educational institute. Originally established as Koneru Lakshmaiah Charities trust, the college became Deemed to be university in 2012 as per University Grants Commission (UGC) recommendations. KLEF University, Guntur is known for delivering industry-focused academic programmes that meet the global requirements. The institute offers undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral, and postdoctoral courses following the outcome-based international education models.
KL University, Guntur houses colleges, schools, departments, and centres in the varied fields of science and humanities, architecture, engineering, law, fine arts, pharmacy, commerce, business, computer application, and hotel management. The institute places a special focus on innovation and application catering to the evolving needs of the society. Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation University Guntur provides both full-time residential and online-distance courses. Apart from offering an excellent scholarly environment, the institute takes pride in being a steady source of socially responsible, skilled, and globally competitive learners to India and worldwide.
KLEF University Guntur conducts regular visits, tours, training, extension lectures, counselling sessions, interactions, and coaching programmes in partnership with various industry verticals. As per the recent NIRF 2021 rankings, KL University Guntur was ranked 50th in the engineering category, 38th in the management category, 69th in the overall category and 35th in the university category. In National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) rankings 2020, the institute holds the 70th position overall, 70th in management, 58th in engineering, and 41st amid universities. Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation University, Guntur continuously promotes inter-disciplinary and trans-disciplinary research through conferences, workshops, and seminars in collaboration with premier bodies globally. Introducing the choice-based credit system, new specialisations, financial assistance schemes, ICT-enabled education, and more, the institute aims to provide equal access to education for socially deprived communities, meritorious students, and differently-abled candidates.
Vels University is a deemed to be university established in the year 1992. The varsity is approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) has accredited the university with an ‘A’ grade. Vels Institute of Science, Technology and Advanced Studies ranked 43rd in NIRF pharmacy ranking 2020 and 100 in the NIRF ranking for engineering category. As per the NIRF ranking 2021, the institute has been ranked 125 amongst engineering institutions with an overall score of 36.63. The university has been ranked 37th in the NIRF 2021 rankings in the pharmacy category. It has 703 faculty members and the campus is spread over an area of 29 acres. As per the official website of Vels University, its mission is to impart knowledge and promote innovative thinking.
The varsity offers diploma, UG, PG and doctoral courses. Vels University has integrated courses as well. Admission to courses is offered on the basis of marks of the last qualifying exam and entrance exam conducted by the varsity, depending upon the programme. Candidates' scores in CAT, MAT, XAT are accepted for admission in the Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) programme. Vels Institute of Science, Technology and Advanced Studies provides global exposure to students and has tie-ups with overseas universities.
Vels University Location
The university is situated at PV Vaithiyalingam Road, Velan Nagar, Krishnapuram, Pallavaram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Chennai International Airport is the nearest airport to the university with a distance of 7.1 km. Tambaram Railway Station is the nearest railway station to the varsity. It is located 7 km away from the campus. With a distance of 9.8 km, Thirumudivakkam-SIDCO Bus Stop is the closest bus stop to Vels University.